Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Donald Trump has changed his mind about presidents golfing

  1. #21
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,781

    Re: Donald Trump has changed his mind about presidents golfing

    Quote Originally Posted by Velvet Elvis View Post
    It's been a month. Let's check back in a year to see if he caught up to the dozens of rounds of golf Lord Obama played during his first year.
    That's really not the point here. At his pace however, he will blow the doors off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  2. #22
    Sage

    Hawkeye10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Olympia Wa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    23,236

    Re: Donald Trump has changed his mind about presidents golfing

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    That's really not the point here. At his pace however, he will blow the doors off.
    This is completely unacceptable to the Elite, Trump is going to have to go. I say that they produce Trumped Up charges and impeach him in a kangaroo court.
    New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. The more truth we have to work with, the richer we become.<<<<<Kurt Vonnegut

  3. #23
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,781

    Re: Donald Trump has changed his mind about presidents golfing

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    This is completely unacceptable to the Elite, Trump is going to have to go. I say that they produce Trumped Up charges and impeach him in a kangaroo court.
    The way things are going, his little Russian problem way well be his undoing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  4. #24
    Sage



    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,086
    Blog Entries
    39

    Re: Donald Trump has changed his mind about presidents golfing

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post


    You can sure tell he is joking!
    Look up facetious in the dictionary. Read it aloud.
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  5. #25
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    17,945

    Re: Donald Trump has changed his mind about presidents golfing

    Never heard a peep from me about Obama. Besides, from what I've heard, whatever Obama was playing wasn't golf. I think they call it "Whack, ****."

  6. #26
    Sage

    Hawkeye10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Olympia Wa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    23,236

    Re: Donald Trump has changed his mind about presidents golfing

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    The way things are going, his little Russian problem way well be his undoing.
    There is no "Russian Problem", but sure that will work, blaming Russia for every damn thing has been a road well traveled by the Elite, this is a variation on that.
    Last edited by Hawkeye10; 02-15-17 at 08:40 PM.
    New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. The more truth we have to work with, the richer we become.<<<<<Kurt Vonnegut

  7. #27
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,781

    Re: Donald Trump has changed his mind about presidents golfing

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    There is no Russian Problem,
    Tell that to Flynn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  8. #28
    A Little Bitter

    Mr Person's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    11,147

    Re: Donald Trump has changed his mind about presidents golfing

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Donald Trump has changed his mind about presidents golfing - Salon.com And not a peep from the usual cast of forum righties that whined incessantly about Obama playing golf. Whither the outrage? Crickets...
    Outrage currently being spent on the horrible evil of whistleblowers leaking facts indicating that in either an astoundingly reckless or possibly criminal act, their ****ing national security advisor improperly had dealings with Russia/Russian intelligence and then lied about it to the admin, then admitted it, and then the admin continued to deny it for a few more weeks.

    I would imagine that if one is preparing to speak such utter BS (that is "investigate the leakers, not the admin" type BS), one has to burn through a good year's worth of poutrage before opening one's mouth.





    Especially after making so much noise about negligence with an email server....

  9. #29
    Sage

    Hawkeye10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Olympia Wa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    23,236

    Re: Donald Trump has changed his mind about presidents golfing

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Person View Post
    Outrage currently being spent on the horrible evil of whistleblowers leaking facts indicating that in either an astoundingly reckless or possibly criminal act, their ****ing national security advisor improperly had dealings with Russia/Russian intelligence and then lied about it to the admin, then admitted it, and then the admin continued to deny it for a few more weeks.

    I would imagine that if one is preparing to speak such utter BS (that is "investigate the leakers, not the admin" type BS), one has to burn through a good year's worth of poutrage before opening one's mouth.





    Especially after making so much noise about negligence with an email server....
    More than likely these "improper dealings" had to do with Trump trying to figure out a deal, he wanted a big deal with Putin at the jump but the Deep State found out about it and put an end to that by throwing all kinds of charges at Trump, charges that they know are not true but they get done what the Deep State wants done.....and as we all know the ends justify the means with this crowd.

    Almost for sure Flynn was a loyal soldier, and that's why Trump did not want to have to let him go.
    Last edited by Hawkeye10; 02-15-17 at 08:53 PM.
    New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. The more truth we have to work with, the richer we become.<<<<<Kurt Vonnegut

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •