Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 141 to 145 of 145

Thread: If Obamacare is so bad....

  1. #141
    Sage
    Vern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,160

    Re: If Obamacare is so bad....

    Quote Originally Posted by fmw View Post
    I didn't post a fact. I posted an opinion. Apparently you don't have much of an appetite for opinions that are contrary to yours. Opinions can't be false. The are just opinions.
    I know you didn't post a fact. But you have posted "facts" before that were demonstrably false and you lack the integrity to admit it. Hence people should not only ignore your "facts" but also your opinion. Anyhoo, please start your next obedient "opinion" of Obamacare with

    "sure, 20 million people know have health insurance, it lowers the deficit, it improves the quality of care, republicans seem incapable of coming up with a replacement plan let alone a better one but Obamacare is bad because......."

    thanks again
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredUSN View Post
    and I turn down more work than I accept to avoid hiring Americans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Planar View Post
    What proof is there Qaddafi ordered or financed that bombing? ......Qaddafi had the integrity to fight with his military. I don't believe he used terrorists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You claim the economy was destroyed when Bush left office

  2. #142
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    21,934

    Re: If Obamacare is so bad....

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    Why can’t republicans come up with a better plan? How about a plan? Yea, they’ve had 6 years. We’ve had 3 full years of the exchanges. Certainly there is enough data from that alone to help come up with a plan. it doesn't even have to be a better plan. They can just lie that its better and their base wont hold them accountable. Their base just needs something to repeat over and over. I'm thinking something along the lines of “sure it covers fewer people and costs more but its better because there are no death panels”.

    Certainly even some conservatives have to start to wonder how "repeal and replace" got repealed and replaced with "repeal and delay"?
    ObamaCare will always belong to the Democmatic party, it will always define Obama's disastrous legacy and the GOP wants no part of " fixing " something thats unfixable.

    Why should they tinker with it, change it or try o fix it ? They'll be blamed by dishonest hacks for basically ruining a law that has had major a hand in turning the Democratic party into a laughing stock.

    Hell yea its bad, its so bad Democrats in the 2014 Midterms pretended it didn't exist for fear of getting their asses handed to them.

    They lost, they lost badly and deserved every bit of that and the latest crushing defeat. Now theyre a shell of a Political party.

    VERN you should be thanking Trump and the GOP for nixing whats essnetially a huge albatross thats hung around the neck of the Democrat brand since it was passed.

    Your party might actually win a election again someday. Your'e welcome Vern..
    " If no one among us is capable of governing himself, then who among us has the capacity to govern someone else ? "
    Ronald Reagan

  3. #143
    Sage
    Vern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,160

    Re: If Obamacare is so bad....

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    ObamaCare will always belong to the Democmatic party, it will always define Obama's disastrous legacy and the GOP wants no part of " fixing " something thats unfixable.

    Why should they tinker with it, change it or try o fix it ? They'll be blamed by dishonest hacks for basically ruining a law that has had major a hand in turning the Democratic party into a laughing stock.

    Hell yea its bad, its so bad Democrats in the 2014 Midterms pretended it didn't exist for fear of getting their asses handed to them.

    They lost, they lost badly and deserved every bit of that and the latest crushing defeat. Now theyre a shell of a Political party.

    VERN you should be thanking Trump and the GOP for nixing whats essnetially a huge albatross thats hung around the neck of the Democrat brand since it was passed.

    Your party might actually win a election again someday. Your'e welcome Vern..
    er uh Fenton, I think you're in the wrong thread. You're responding a "why cant republicans fix Obamacare" post . This is the "why cant republicans come up with a plan let alone a better plan after 6 years" thread. Oh and I think you invented the double spaced reply of random deflecting blurbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredUSN View Post
    and I turn down more work than I accept to avoid hiring Americans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Planar View Post
    What proof is there Qaddafi ordered or financed that bombing? ......Qaddafi had the integrity to fight with his military. I don't believe he used terrorists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You claim the economy was destroyed when Bush left office

  4. #144
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    21,934

    Re: If Obamacare is so bad....

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    er uh Fenton, I think you're in the wrong thread. You're responding a "why cant republicans fix Obamacare" post . This is the "why cant republicans come up with a plan let alone a better plan after 6 years" thread. Oh and I think you invented the double spaced reply of random deflecting blurbs.
    LOL....
    Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet and your'e predicting something thats only occured in your Bush obsessed and severely addled brain.

    Lets wait until the after he's sworn in, until after the GOP has revealed their plan before condemning it to failure, shall we ?

    Given that you seem to think ObamaCare was a improvment, even a " success "....Lol !...lets just assume that you have no clue what your'e talking about when it comes analyzing the efficaciousness of a healthcare plan.......ANY healthcare plan.
    That your opinion on issues of any importance and relevence should continue to be ignored out right.

    Now, you owe Trump and people like me a BIG thank you for finally undoing this horrible law. So, go on then.

    Thank us VERN
    " If no one among us is capable of governing himself, then who among us has the capacity to govern someone else ? "
    Ronald Reagan

  5. #145
    Sage
    Vern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,160

    Re: If Obamacare is so bad....

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    LOL....
    Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet and your'e predicting something thats only occured in your Bush obsessed and severely addled brain.

    Lets wait until the after he's sworn in, until after the GOP has revealed their plan before condemning it to failure, shall we ?

    Given that you seem to think ObamaCare was a improvment, even a " success "....Lol !...lets just assume that you have no clue what your'e talking about when it comes analyzing the efficaciousness of a healthcare plan.......ANY healthcare plan.
    That your opinion on issues of any importance and relevence should continue to be ignored out right.

    Now, you owe Trump and people like me a BIG thank you for finally undoing this horrible law. So, go on then.

    Thank us VERN
    My goodness Fenton, how much fail can you put in one post. I have no idea what you’re referring to in the first blurt of your the “obedient double spaced conservative response”. Once republicans realized that Obamacare was not only working but working quite well they changed their slogan from “repeal” to “repeal and replace”. So read this slowly, they said they would replace Obamacare with something better but have no plan. So please tell me what I’m predicting.

    and fenton, you should actually read your random blurts after you type them.

    Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet and your'e predicting something......
    Lets wait until the after he's sworn in, until after the GOP has revealed their plan before condemning it to failure, shall we ?.......
    you owe Trump and people like me a BIG thank you for finally undoing this horrible law
    mmmm, it seems like you're predicting something and demanding I thank you and Trump for your prediction before he's sworn in. And fenton, this thread isn't about "condemning the GOP plan". Its about mocking the lack of a GOP plan. that's now officially two posts from you about something you imagined. can you say "severely addled"?
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredUSN View Post
    and I turn down more work than I accept to avoid hiring Americans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Planar View Post
    What proof is there Qaddafi ordered or financed that bombing? ......Qaddafi had the integrity to fight with his military. I don't believe he used terrorists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You claim the economy was destroyed when Bush left office

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •