Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: WTF is wrong w this picture

  1. #1
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    03-17-14 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,376
    Likes Received
    220 times
    Likes Given
    1

    WTF is wrong w this picture

    The following is my response to "they've just passed NDAA - it's official now - gee what are we going to do?"

    After watching so many documentaries that explain how the american "elected" government just gets more blatant every day as they dismantle our US constitutional rights under the guise of fighting "terrorism" when in fact they manufactured the terrorism to begin with. We don't want laws that give the terrorists more power over us. We need to be dismantling THEM right now starting with impeachment. If you haven't put the time in to do the simple research to figure out 911 and link it with all actions taken against us since then, please save your comments about how we are nutcase "conspiracy theorists" because you're only gonna show that you are too lazy to find the answers yourself and so gullible that you rely on CNN and FOX and consider yourself well-informed. You're well-informed with what THEY want you to think and they have gone to astronomical lengths to ensure that the best odds are in place that you will not seek any information beyond the bought and paid for mainstream media. Seriously, if you want to say what a fruitcake I am I ask you to do the best favor you've ever done yourself and spend 1 sleepless night researching my contentions (well, not just mine) and I guarantee you will come back and you will not be able to say what a fruitcake I am. Upon discovering the information pertinent to what I'm saying , at first you say jeez I don't believe it. Then when everything keeps happening that lends more and more credence to the fact that yes, it IS undeniably true, you say geez what can we do though - maybe we should just do what they say - they're too powerful. Then you keep hearing that they passed this and they passed that and finally you freak out and say, inevitably, this is so SO ridiculous. I mean, think about it. The federal reserve act was signed in 1933. Ok fine, but consider this: The constitution was signed in 1776 and if it is so easy to change the constitution then it will be tenfold easy to do away with the federal reserve act, especially since the people never wanted it and it was signed and introduced in secrecy. OH, and by golly aren't there others? The Patriot Act? This NDAA BS?! If you can get rid of the constitution (that's been around for hundreds of years and it represents the true voice of the people) so easily, then these recent bills that were signed in secrecy and which are CLEARLY things that the people don't want should be a piece of cake to repeal if the people protest enough. I'm talking we protest it and we don't let up. Sadly though, if it (NDAA) just passed , then there couldn't have been too big of a protest. The other thing I don't get is that why are bills that compromise our freedoms and constitutional rights being "passed" without the "writers" and "passers" being tried for treason. Under no circumstance are the rights of US citizens to be taken away EVER. Our elected know full well that to "suspend" the constitution for any amount of time is unacceptable and are in full knowledge that the people are completely against such actions. This is high treason! The danger they have put us in is unparralleled yet not only have the authors of these bills not been charged with anything, but they remain elected?????!!! WTF is going on?? They pass this BS and we stand around and go aw jeez damn they got us again! This is so ridiculous. They passed bills in secrecy and now they can round us up - STOP. Ask yourself what would be easier to accomplish - to round up every American citizen OR to round up a handful of treasonous fat billionaire bastards that no amount of money in the world is going to save them from what they've got coming? Somebody pleeze enlighten me....I'm not getting why Rothschild's balls aren't hanging from a tree right now in times square.....Due to the overwhelming amounts of evidence now available if you give a **** enough to look at it, I move to remove the word "theorist" from "conspiracy theorists" when referencing this particular issue which I have done not wanting to draw these conclusions but inevitably, a point is reached where you have no choice. No matter what angle you approach it from, it takes you to the same place you were hoping it would not.
    Last edited by sKiTzo; 05-27-12 at 09:56 PM. Reason: added a sentence

  2. #2
    User
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Seen
    07-17-12 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    82
    Likes Received
    2 times
    Likes Given
    1

    Re: WTF is wrong w this picture

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    The following is my response to "they've just passed NDAA - it's official now - gee what are we going to do?"

    After watching so many documentaries that explain how the american "elected" government just gets more blatant every day as they dismantle our US constitutional rights under the guise of fighting "terrorism" when in fact they manufactured the terrorism to begin with. We don't want laws that give the terrorists more power over us. We need to be dismantling THEM right now starting with impeachment. If you haven't put the time in to do the simple research to figure out 911 and link it with all actions taken against us since then, please save your comments about how we are nutcase "conspiracy theorists" because you're only gonna show that you are too lazy to find the answers yourself and so gullible that you rely on CNN and FOX and consider yourself well-informed. You're well-informed with what THEY want you to think and they have gone to astronomical lengths to ensure that the best odds are in place that you will not seek any information beyond the bought and paid for mainstream media. Seriously, if you want to say what a fruitcake I am I ask you to do the best favor you've ever done yourself and spend 1 sleepless night researching my contentions (well, not just mine) and I guarantee you will come back and you will not be able to say what a fruitcake I am. Upon discovering the information pertinent to what I'm saying , at first you say jeez I don't believe it. Then when everything keeps happening that lends more and more credence to the fact that yes, it IS undeniably true, you say geez what can we do though - maybe we should just do what they say - they're too powerful. Then you keep hearing that they passed this and they passed that and finally you freak out and say, inevitably, this is so SO ridiculous. I mean, think about it. The federal reserve act was signed in 1933. Ok fine, but consider this: The constitution was signed in 1776 and if it is so easy to change the constitution then it will be tenfold easy to do away with the federal reserve act, especially since the people never wanted it and it was signed and introduced in secrecy. OH, and by golly aren't there others? The Patriot Act? This NDAA BS?! If you can get rid of the constitution (that's been around for hundreds of years and it represents the true voice of the people) so easily, then these recent bills that were signed in secrecy and which are CLEARLY things that the people don't want should be a piece of cake to repeal if the people protest enough. I'm talking we protest it and we don't let up. Sadly though, if it (NDAA) just passed , then there couldn't have been too big of a protest. The other thing I don't get is that why are bills that compromise our freedoms and constitutional rights being "passed" without the "writers" and "passers" being tried for treason. Under no circumstance are the rights of US citizens to be taken away EVER. Our elected know full well that to "suspend" the constitution for any amount of time is unacceptable and are in full knowledge that the people are completely against such actions. This is high treason! The danger they have put us in is unparralleled yet not only have the authors of these bills not been charged with anything, but they remain elected?????!!! WTF is going on?? They pass this BS and we stand around and go aw jeez damn they got us again! This is so ridiculous. They passed bills in secrecy and now they can round us up - STOP. Ask yourself what would be easier to accomplish - to round up every American citizen OR to round up a handful of treasonous fat billionaire bastards that no amount of money in the world is going to save them from what they've got coming? Somebody pleeze enlighten me....I'm not getting why Rothschild's balls aren't hanging from a tree right now in times square.....Due to the overwhelming amounts of evidence now available if you give a **** enough to look at it, I move to remove the word "theorist" from "conspiracy theorists" when referencing this particular issue which I have done not wanting to draw these conclusions but inevitably, a point is reached where you have no choice. No matter what angle you approach it from, it takes you to the same place you were hoping it would not.
    Ok first off can you tell me what constitutional rights are being threatened? Be specific there is a valid argument to be made. Just a side note the Federal reserve act was signed in 1913 the constitution was ratified in 1788.

  3. #3
    User WeMustFight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Iowa
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 12:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26
    Likes Received
    16 times
    Likes Given
    8

    Re: WTF is wrong w this picture

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan B. View Post
    Ok first off can you tell me what constitutional rights are being threatened? Be specific there is a valid argument to be made. Just a side note the Federal reserve act was signed in 1913 the constitution was ratified in 1788.
    um... The rights to a speedy trial? the right to meet your accuser? the fact that you can't be indefinitely detained?

  4. #4
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    03-17-14 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,376
    Likes Received
    220 times
    Likes Given
    1

    Re: WTF is wrong w this picture

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan B. View Post
    Ok first off can you tell me what constitutional rights are being threatened? Be specific there is a valid argument to be made. Just a side note the Federal reserve act was signed in 1913 the constitution was ratified in 1788.
    I just spent over 1/2 an hour trying to find the act in its entirety as well as the latest supposedly revised version so that I could paste areas of concern but I can't seem to find the new version, only bits and pieces and the old version. Why all the secrecy? If they weren't trying to be so devious wouldn't it come up immediately when searched for? Anyways, I'll resume shortly when afforded the time. Until then, Isn't habeus corpus threatened? Update: I found info as recent as 4 days that said OSama I mean uh Obama was going to veto it but he lifted the veto when they changed it slightly but according to the ACLU it is still too broad. Let's come back to that. I have other big concerns like this whole we have to be at war thing and if we can't find one then we will create one by extremely unethical means because this is how we make big bucks and our forces will continue to kill or be killed thinking they are protecting our national security when in reality there is no threat. Well, more and more of our soldiers are seeing this entire thing for what it is and are coming forward. There are hundreds of videos on youtube that attest to this. Just search "soldiers speak truth " or something to that extent. I saw one where the guy took the medals off his uniform and threw them saying "I don't work for you anymore" He then went on to describe how the media has lied to us about Iraq and in reality we are over there invading countries, killing and terrorizing innocent civilians. He describes in full detail how they were encouraged and even rewarded for killing civilians. This regime is way out of control. We are over there for private interests. Americans have died for this? If I hear "we have to back Israel" when it acts irresponsibly and starts a war with Iran one more time I'm gonna puke. **** ISREAL. They don't need our help. They are perfectly capable of holding their own. So what's really goin on ? We don't want to continue the path of war. Does anybody else see what we're dealing with here?

  5. #5
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    03-17-14 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,376
    Likes Received
    220 times
    Likes Given
    1

    Re: WTF is wrong w this picture

    82 views and only 3 replies. Everyone must be in agreement then...

  6. #6
    User
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Seen
    07-17-12 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    82
    Likes Received
    2 times
    Likes Given
    1

    Re: WTF is wrong w this picture

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    82 views and only 3 replies. Everyone must be in agreement then...
    Well tell me what the constitutional issues are here certainly wemustfight seems to be on the right track.

  7. #7
    Professor

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,510
    Likes Received
    739 times
    Likes Given
    246

    Re: WTF is wrong w this picture

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    82 views and only 3 replies. Everyone must be in agreement then...
    I suspect it's more to do with an unwillingness to read through an unbroken block of text.

    Paragraphs are your friend.

  8. #8
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    03-17-14 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,376
    Likes Received
    220 times
    Likes Given
    1

    Re: WTF is wrong w this picture

    Quote Originally Posted by HonestJoe View Post
    I suspect it's more to do with an unwillingness to read through an unbroken block of text.

    Paragraphs are your friend.
    My apologies. Here it is edited again with commas and paragraphs.

    he following is my response to "they've just passed NDAA - it's official now - gee what are we going to do?"

    After watching so many documentaries that explain how the american "elected" government just gets more blatant every day as they dismantle our US constitutional rights under the guise of fighting "terrorism" when, in fact, they manufactured the terrorism to begin with. We don't want laws that give the terrorists more power over us. We need to be dismantling THEM right now, starting with impeachment.
    If you haven't put the time in to do the simple research to figure out 911 and link it with all actions taken against us since then, please save your comments about how we are nutcase "conspiracy theorists", because you're only gonna show that you are too lazy to find the answers yourself and so gullible that you rely on CNN and FOX and consider yourself well-informed. You're well-informed with what THEY want you to think and they have gone to astronomical lengths to ensure that the best odds are in place that you will not seek any information beyond the "bought and paid for" mainstream media.
    Seriously, if you want to say what a fruitcake I am, I ask you to do the best favor you've ever done for yourself and spend one sleepless night researching my contentions (well, not just mine). I guarantee you will come back and you will not be able to say what a fruitcake I am. Upon discovering the information pertinent to what I'm saying , you will at first say jeez I don't believe it. Then, when everything keeps happening that lends more and more credence to the fact that yes, it IS undeniably true, you say geez what can we do though? Maybe we should just do what they say - they're too powerful. Then you keep hearing that they passed this and they passed that and finally you freak out and say, inevitably, this is so SO ridiculous. I mean, think about it. The federal reserve act was signed in 1913. Ok fine, but consider this: The constitution was ratified in 1788 and if it is so easy to change the constitution then it will be tenfold easy to do away with the federal reserve act, especially since the people never wanted it and it was signed and introduced in secrecy. OH, and by golly aren't there others? The Patriot Act? This NDAA BS?! If you can get rid of the constitution (that's been around for hundreds of years and it represents the true voice of the people) so easily, then these recent bills that were signed in secrecy and which are CLEARLY things that the people don't want should be a piece of cake to repeal if the people protest enough. Sadly though, if it (NDAA) just passed , then there couldn't have been very much protest.
    The other thing I don't get is that why are bills that compromise our freedoms and constitutional rights being "passed" to begin with. without the "writers" and "passers" being criminally charged? These people have sworn an oath and are guilty of, at the very least, perjury. Under no circumstance are the rights of US citizens to be taken away EVER. Our elected know full well that to "suspend" the constitution for any amount of time is unacceptable and are in full knowledge that the people are completely against such actions. This is high treason! The danger they have put us in with regard to "all enemies - foreign and domestic" is unparralleled yet not only have the authors of these bills not been charged with anything, but they remain elected?????!!! WTF is going on?? They pass this BS and we stand around and go aw jeez damn they got us again! They passed bills in secrecy and now they can round us up? Ask yourself what would be easier to accomplish - to round up every American citizen OR to round up a handful of treasonous fat billionaire bastards that no amount of money in the world is going to save them from what they've got coming? Somebody please enlighten me....I'm not getting why Rothschild's balls aren't hanging from a tree right now in times square....

  9. #9
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    03-17-14 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,376
    Likes Received
    220 times
    Likes Given
    1

    Re: WTF is wrong w this picture

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan B. View Post
    Well tell me what the constitutional issues are here certainly wemustfight seems to be on the right track.
    You mean you don't know? Or you want to see if I know? Ok, for starters - habeus corpus and speedy trial.

  10. #10
    Sometimes wrong
    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    17,782
    Likes Received
    10957 times
    Likes Given
    11685

    Re: WTF is wrong w this picture

    There are all sorts of standing, yet unconstitutional, laws. This latest round is sneaky, as you say, and passed to fight a great (yet unknown) threat. I am equally concerned with the less 'evil' looking breaches of federal authority, e.g. the federal DOEd and 'gun control' or 'CCW permits'. While holding a person indefinitely with no requirement for charges or a trial date is wrong, is effects many less people (can you name even ONE?) than the other violations that I mentioned, and will likely be halted if actually applied to any U.S. citizen.

    Education in not a federal power granted by the constitution, or any amendment, yet the fastest growing, cabinet level, federal dept. is the DOEd, now supplying about 10% of all state budgets (a tremendous power) using federal 'education aid', with strings attached of course. The states remain curiously silent, as this windfall of federal money, so far, outweighs the burden of the attached 'strings', yet it is clearly not constitutional at all. All fear being labeled 'anti-education' if they spill the beans on this federal power grab and economic bounty for the states.

    The states (and even some ciites) have discovered a new revenue source by renting your constitutional right to carry YOUR handgun back to you in the form of a "CCW permit" for a large fee ($140 in Texas), absent this 'permit' you may have your firearm taken, and be charged with a crime ONLY if you do not pay for this permit in advance. This is clearly an "infringement" on your right to keep and bear arms, yet not a peep out of even the NRA - why? I say because the NRA is in on the scam, as these laws also require 'training and instruction' be obtained in order to even APPLY for the permit, and that is offered (at a handsome price - $69 to $100 for a ten hour class) by the NRA and its members. Hmm...
    Last edited by ttwtt78640; 05-29-12 at 12:30 PM.
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •