• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who is funnier?

I’ve only been on here for a little while. There are clearly some intelligent and sharp, witted folks. Admittedly, there’s a little bit more vitriol and name-calling of the other teams than I prefer (some of the name-calling is actually kind of clever, though)

Which team is consistently funnier? Lefties? Or righties?

Which posters consistently have the best zingers?

Point me to some posters and threads where I will literally 😂

Does anyone else wish they were more reaction emojis then like?
Humor is in the "eye of the beholder" for this site. I find some people to be intentionally funny, but there are many more who are unintentionally funny.

Have you noticed something?

We Leftists have gathered here to ride each other and have some good ole fashion fun.

Meanwhile, WHERE are the Righties? Must be too busy looking for Joe Biden threads.

If our presence and their absence doesn't answer the OP question, nothing does.
Damn SNOWFLAKE Canadian 'libruls' with their TDS! ;)

I can't remember his name...it's a first and last name (must be a known person/persona) of a slender male with legs crossed and women's shoes...OMG that poster KILLS me every time.

I also love Hamish and HairyFiddler and a whole bunch of other people...I know I'm missing a bunch.

Back
Top Bottom