• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where is Joe?

Biden calls it a lid before the day begins -he's done it more then once
And you have a source for that? Or are you just making stuff up.

And lest we forget on average 3/4 of President Trump's day was unstructured "Executive Time." (source: https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/29/trump-daily-schedule-executive-time-944996). Now of course everyone needs some unstructured time to do things like get through mail and think about stuff but 3/4s of the day is just a wee bit excessive for the leader of the free world. And he played a round of golf approximately once every 5 days while in office. Far more than Obama.

You know that old saw about bricks and glass houses?

Threads like this make me wonder how America makes it through another day.....

He's not doing anything.

28th: Briefing, campaign in NY
27th: Briefing
26th: Boston Bridge Collapse and daily briefing
25th: Daily Briefing and lunch
24th: Nothing
23rd: Nothing
22nd: Daily Briefing, go to Delaware
21st: Daily Briefing, Campaign fundraiser
i don't want to totally beat down your thread (okay i do) so here we go. i'll just list when he's traveling.

Today: New York
3/26: North Carolina
3/24: Delaware
3/21: Texas
3/19: Arizona
3/19: Nevada
3/14: Michigan
3/11: New Hampshire

Should I continue?

He's not doing anything.

and this will REALLY make your head explode...

He's not doing anything.

you won't like this either...

i don't want to totally beat down your thread (okay i do) so here we go. i'll just list when he's traveling.

Today: New York
3/26: North Carolina
3/24: Delaware
3/21: Texas
3/19: Arizona
3/19: Nevada
3/14: Michigan
3/11: New Hampshire

Should I continue?
Lol.

He's not doing anything.

You shared a list (from Sweden) of what the President is doing and then claimed that he is not doing anything.

He's not doing anything.

Are you really so naive as to believe that a President's PUBLIC calendar is representative of his full schedule? For starters his private meetings and campaign events aren't part of the public schedule. For example he and the VP were in NC the 26th touting healthcare.

He's not doing anything.

I know where he is not. Not at the wake of the fallen NYPD officer shot to death by a man with 21 offenses on his rap sheet, and another man out on bail. Donald Trump showed up, Biden did not even though Joe was in NYC, but for a big fundraiser.

We have a President and a democrat party that doesn't care about crime, violence, open borders. Simply they see the criminals as the victims.
Until the democrat run cities and their democrat AG's and prosecutors start treating criminals as criminals the law abiding americans and police officers are at risk.

Maybe he's taking a train ride over the Golden Gate Bridge :LOL:

I know where he is not. Not at the wake of the fallen NYPD officer shot to death by a man with 21 offenses on his rap sheet, and another man out on bail. Donald Trump showed up, Biden did not even though Joe was in NYC, but for a big fundraiser.

We have a President and a democrat party that doesn't care about crime, violence, open borders. Simply they see the criminals as the victims.
Until the democrat run cities and their democrat AG's and prosecutors start treating criminals as criminals the law abiding americans and police officers are at risk.
How many officer funerals has Trump gone to? He went for political gain, that's it. Trump doesn't care about people unless they can give him something.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh man, they're trolling hard. On the one hand, I'm disappointed presidential elections have been reduced to this, but on the other hand it is kind of funny. I hope that once we're done with pillocks like Trump, we can go back to having some sense of decorum.

Kudos to Biden for not using such a solemn event as a campaign photo stop.

How many officer funerals has Trump gone to? He went for political gain, that's it. Trump doesn't care about people unless they can give him something.
At least I didn't see Trump looking at his watch while they pulled the caskets of the fallen 13 soldiers who got killed in Afghanistan during the withdrawal. I did see Biden checking his during the ceremony. Biden is a pig, a traitor, and making a complete mess of this country.
Biden only pays attention if it's a democrat photo op. He couldn't mention the nurse murdered in GA until forced to and then couldn't say the name correctly, he couldn't get to East Palestine Ohio after the train disaster until over a year later and did it for a photo op because his sorry ass is behind in polling. More and more americans are going to die because of Bidens handling of our nation.

t least I didn't see Trump looking at his watch while they pulled the caskets of the fallen 13 soldiers who got killed in Afghanistan during the withdrawal. I did see Biden checking his during the ceremony.
That didn't happen, it was a vicious lie. I watched the entire service and he looked at his watch AFTER the last coffin was placed in the vehicle and the doors closed. The tape was maliciously edited

That didn't happen, it was a vicious lie. I watched the entire service and he looked at his watch AFTER the last coffin was placed in the vehicle and the doors closed. The tape was maliciously edited
It’s almost as bad at the “latte salute” scandal!

He's not doing anything.

1711667079284.jpeg

He's not doing anything.

He's not doing anything.

Today he is in New York getting money.
🤑🤑🤑

He's not doing anything.

At least I didn't see Trump looking at his watch while they pulled the caskets of the fallen 13 soldiers who got killed in Afghanistan during the withdrawal. I did see Biden checking his during the ceremony. Biden is a pig, a traitor, and making a complete mess of this country.
Biden only pays attention if it's a democrat photo op. He couldn't mention the nurse murdered in GA until forced to and then couldn't say the name correctly, he couldn't get to East Palestine Ohio after the train disaster until over a year later and did it for a photo op because his sorry ass is behind in polling. More and more americans are going to die because of Bidens handling of our nation.
No, because he didn't go because Trump thinks if military people gets killed or captured they are losers. He has said this multiple times. More and more Americans are going to die because politicians don't really care unless it affects their ability to get elected. In this respect Biden is a bit better than Trump but not much. The thought that Trump cares about this Police officer is laughable, He would gladly make fun of him if he thought it would gain him a vote.

Back
Top Bottom