• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What's happening in Gaza

Israel is counting on its apologists in America protecting it from the consequences its friends in apartheid Sourh Africa eventually faced.
Thanks for letting us know what Israel thinks.

That is true. Glad you admit to it.
You clearly do like denial of what was in front of your eyes re: magats.

Last edited:
It would have been. Can you read first before butting in?
Write better.
Trump is a threat to democracy and a narcissistic moron. He is not genocidal.
And you answered:
bomberfox said:
You keep believing that fantasy. I saw it daily…
Without denoting specifically which of the three you are referring to, the reader is left to assume you are addressing the last thing you said, which is also singled out with it's own sentence. Writing 101.

Write better.

And you answered:

Without denoting specifically which of the three you are referring to, the reader is left to assume you are addressing the last thing you said, which is also singled out with it's own sentence. Writing 101.
I was clear in what i said. Trump had genocidal intentions which is why the situation got as bad as it did.

I was clear in what i said. Trump had genocidal intentions which is why the situation got as bad as it did.
There is a word for people who presume that those they disagree with and don't understand must therefore be utterly immoral baby-eating monsters.

Once one gets to 'genocidal intentions' accusations one needs to step back. Seriously.

'surrender or we'll starve your children to death' is not a legally or morally acceptable position to take.
How about, if one group of people don't surrender, we'll starve a million children of other people to death? It doesn't seem Hamas militants have many children.

Very much true otherwise Hamas would have surrendered months ago. They are first and foremost an evil terrorist group whose first concern is its own survival.

Assuming that's true, it's not their only priority. The Palestinian people lacking other government, Hamas does advocate for them also. This idea of surrender is absurd. It's like justifying the Vietnam was on the basis that Ho Chi Minh and his forces needed to surrender. It's nothing but a pretense to support genocide.

Doesn't make collective punishment by Israel OK though nor the forthcoming famine.

An understatement.

Assuming that's true, it's not their only priority. The Palestinian people lacking other government, Hamas does advocate for them also. This idea of surrender is absurd. It's like justifying the Vietnam was on the basis that Ho Chi Minh and his forces needed to surrender. It's nothing but a pretense to support genocide.

An understatement.
People ask for citations of Hamas supporting posts. Here's one.

Once one gets to 'genocidal intentions' accusations one needs to step back. Seriously.
Trump indeed had genocidal intentions up to putting immigrants in prisons that conducted genital mutilation as reported by houston newspapers, intentionally drugging them with drugs not even psychiatrists would recommend. Yes clearly genocidal intentions as he intended to even take away amenities.

Im 100% certain of this. Its part of why i became so active in trying to stop his madness.

There is a word for people who presume that those they disagree with and don't understand must therefore be utterly immoral baby-eating monsters.
Idgaf. Keep living in your imaginary world forgetting what he tried to do. You are the one that assumed this everyone i disagree with which is just so fundamentally stupid it doesnt deign a response.

Back
Top Bottom