• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US Beats Canada in Rain Soaked Match

BitterPill

Ignorance is Virtue
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
It was quite a game and went to a penalty shootout. US will face Brazil in the final on Sunday.

Check out this goal:

Starting "off sides Morgan" was a big mistake.
She needs to be kicked to the curb. She was never that good. She did have good speed and was good for the camera.

Starting "off sides Morgan" was a big mistake.
She needs to be kicked to the curb. She was never that good. She did have good speed and was good for the camera.

I'm going to the game tomorrow, and in the unlikely event I am able to converse with Morgan before or after the game, I am not going to relay what you said.

Please don't take offense.

I'm going to the game tomorrow, and in the unlikely event I am able to converse with Morgan before or after the game, I am not going to relay what you said.

Please don't take offense.

None taken.

Enjoy!

I intend to stream the massacre.

None taken.

Enjoy!

I intend to stream the massacre.

Thanks.

I could see Linda Cohn on ESPN saying:

Just before getting punched in the face, BitterPill asked Morgan to opine on words from noonereal about 'offsides Morgan.'

Perhaps I will send a pic of some spicy Brazilian fans.

Thanks.

I could see Linda Cohn on ESPN saying:

Just before getting punched in the face, BitterPill asked Morgan to opine on words from noonereal about 'offsides Morgan.'

Perhaps I will send a pic of some spicy Brazilian fans.

No joke, all my friends and I refer to her as such and have for years.

No joke, all my friends and I refer to her as such and have for years.

Morgan almost got a second yellow and was shortly substituted, but when Horan scored that goal late in the first half that held-up to win the game, she headed toward the corner where I was and winked at me during the celebration, so we may be getting married and having babies. If that comes to pass, I'd like to ask you, noonereal, to be my best man.

Last edited:
Morgan almost got a second yellow and was shortly substituted, but when Horan scored that goal late in the first half that held-up to win the game, she headed toward the corner where I was and winked at me during the celebration, so we may be getting married and having babies. If that comes to pass, I'd like to ask you, noonereal, to be my best man.

Horan is the best player on the team at present. She does it all. A real leader too.
No doubt coach knew little Princess was daring the official to throw her out of the game so she could demonstrate further bad conduct for all the kids to see so she yanked her.
I think I mentioned previous, my daughter played at the top level but somehow never with nor against Princess.
Enjoy the babies if it comes to fruition but I recommend such joys be shared with a less entitled women.
But, if you insist, yes, I'll stand up for you.

Back
Top Bottom