• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Postgame scene UNC/Duke

At least arrest a few of them. There is no excuse at all for that.

tar heels showing their 'class' with the taunts toward the duke fans
duke basketball court is the last place to try that and expect to get away with it

tar heels showing their 'class' with the taunts toward the duke fans
duke basketball court is the last place to try that and expect to get away with it

To be totally fair, Duke fans taunt every player from every team that comes into that arena.

And sometimes it gets really nasty. I think K finally had to get them to back off a little bit.

To be totally fair, Duke fans taunt every player from every team that comes into that arena.

And sometimes it gets really nasty. I think K finally had to get them to back off a little bit.
my point was that carolina - or any other school - should not enter the stadium and taunt the cameron crazies without expecting a hard-shell response

the outcome has long been predictable

my point was that carolina - or any other school - should not enter the stadium and taunt the cameron crazies without expecting a hard-shell response

It's interesting isn't it? The fans there can taunt the opposing players as much as they want for decades and the players turn around and taunt the fans this one time and the fans lose their minds.

That just shows me that the players over the decades (from all teams) have shown a lot of restraint.

Cameron Crazies

1710044371737.png

"My best two new friends from Saturday are the two Duke students who had "DDMF" tattooed on their inner bottom lip. I truly hope that was a temporary tattoo. Without them, I would never have known that a "DDMF" tattoo on your bottom lip looks very much like the word "DUMB" tattooed on your bottom lip.

My favorite people right now are the ones who are staring quizzically at the screen, wondering what DDMF stands for. Oh, gentle readers, it's just an expression that the Cameron Crazies shout at the top of their lungs multiple times per game to wild applause from the national media. The "F" doesn't stand for "bejeebies," let's put it that way."

1710078042038.png

If are unaware of the real and very intense instate, as in right down the road within about 11 ‘ish miles, hate filled serious rivalry between UNC basketball and Duke basketball then these clips and social media posts will alarm you.

Without condoning it, those that are aware are not surprised. At all.

I would argue this may be one of, if not the #1, college basketball rivalries that there is.

(Appreciate this coming from someone who’s live in girlfriend is a UNC grad, and believe you me I get the inside stories from the alumni. It is not… repeat not… pretty.)

If are unaware of the real and very intense instate, as in right down the road within about 11 ‘ish miles, hate filled serious rivalry between UNC basketball and Duke basketball then these clips and social media posts will alarm you.

Without condoning it, those that are aware are not surprised. At all.

I would argue this may be one of, if not the #1, college basketball rivalries that there is.

(Appreciate this coming from someone who’s live in girlfriend is a UNC grad, and believe you me I get the inside stories from the alumni. It is not… repeat not… pretty.)
I can't believe I don't remember this but the Cameron crazies threw tennis shoes or something like that at one of the NC State players one year because he got busted selling his shoes.

Everything is intense between UNC, Duke and NC State. Obviously more for Duke and Carolina but NC State fans hate UNC more than they love their own families. And I'm only halfway kidding.

Back
Top Bottom