• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NCAA March Madness - Men's

Good game so far. Pulling for Purdue but I knew UConn would be tough.

UConn dominated this year’s NCAA Tournament field. No team could match their aggregate weapons. Purdue only went 1 for 7 on 3s in the Final.

Final Score: UConn 86 - 72 Purdue. Congratulations to the UConn Program and all their fans!

So we are visiting family in New Hampshire ( eclipse) and I watched the game last night and I have to say I don't really understand the appeal? The pace, players and the quality was how I imagine the NBA was in the 1960's.
Maybe I just watch too much NBA now but the quality difference was huge.

So we are visiting family in New Hampshire ( eclipse) and I watched the game last night and I have to say I don't really understand the appeal? The pace, players and the quality was how I imagine the NBA was in the 1960's.
Maybe I just watch too much NBA now but the quality difference was huge.

The quality differance is not what is was. Kids played 4 years in college, together!
Of course college play today is shit.
Kids leave early or skip that played previous, transfers are totally insane. NiL money corrupting everything.
Its a shit should, no doubt.
College ball was WAYYYYY better last century.

Back
Top Bottom