• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NCAA BASKETBALL 23-24

noonereal

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Boogie announced he will play for Kentucky next year. I hate to see a local kid go to a school like Kentucky.

Here is the top 25.

Can't wait to watch my Arizona Wildcats this year.

Don't expect much from my Hoosiers this season but Kel'el Ware 7ft transfer from Oregon looks legit. Have 6th ranked UConn next Sunday.

Last edited:
Great DH tonite.

Florida Gators Men’s Basketball team pulled off an improbable road win tonight in overtime! For the first time this season, in fact, first time in a decade plus, the Gators beat a QUAD 1 team on the road.

Gators 94 - 91 Kentucky Wildcats

Woo Hoo…. GO GATORS!

Boogie announced he will play for Kentucky next year. I hate to see a local kid go to a school like Kentucky.

Here is the top 25.

You’d love the weather out here in the Phoenix complex where they’ll be hosting the Final Four.

You’d love the weather out here in the Phoenix complex where they’ll be hosting the Final Four.

Nah, I am 4 seasons guy.
Not the kind of climate I'd have any interest in. Plus, I like to drink water. 😉

Nah, I am 4 seasons guy.
Not the kind of climate I'd have any interest in. Plus, I like to drink water. 😉
The total eclipse is a few days after the final four.

The total eclipse is a few days after the final four.

Anyone see the amazing finish last night as NC State beat Virginia setting up a throwback UNC vs NC State ACC final tonight?

Anyone see the amazing finish last night as NC State beat Virginia setting up a throwback UNC vs NC State ACC final tonight?
Nope. As a Florida Gator fan, I put most of my focus on the SEC Tournament.

Nope. As a Florida Gator fan, I put most of my focus on the SEC Tournament.

Color me shocked. NC State wins the ACC.
They won 5 games in 5 days to do it. Two teams in the top 10 fell to them
Crazy. Most excitement since their last national championship in 1983 when coach Jim Valvano was at the helm.
Coach V and his friend, the famous college basketball announcer Dick Vitale were local guys. I used to play pick up games against Dick.

Color me shocked. NC State wins the ACC.
They won 5 games in 5 days to do it. Two teams in the top 10 fell to them
Crazy. Most excitement since their last national championship in 1983 when coach Jim Valvano was at the helm.
Coach V and his friend, the famous college basketball announcer Dick Vitale were local guys. I used to play pick up games against Dick.
I did catch the last few minutes of the NC v. NC State final. What a win streak by NC State!

Dickie V. use to spend a lot of time in Sarasota FL. He also had a daughter who worked in the Florida Gator Basketball Athletic Dept. I met Dickie V.

Pretty sure Dickie went to college at Seton Hall, another story for another time.

Florida Gators play Auburn Tigers in today’s SEC 1PM FINAL. GO GATORS 🐊

Psyched to see today’s Selection Committee results! Love ❤️ me some March Madness! @PoliSciPulse plans on creating a Pick ‘Em Thread (for Women & Men).

Pretty sure Dickie went to college at Seton Hall, another story for another time.

I was 15, in high school, when I'd run into him in the park. He was a high school coach at the time and the number 1 prospect in the country was on his team.
Poor kid never made it. Drugs, various legal offenses. Even junior colleges could not deal with it . He died in his early 40s.
Anyway, Dick was tenacious although not much of a player. Lol
He won my respect as twice he took a shot in a pick up game and started bleeding like a pig. He wiped it quickly and kept playing. And I mean he was bleeding. Lol
He has cancer and lives in Sarasota.
He has grandkids at Notre Dame. One playing tennis.

Gators lost their big guy, play the win of the Bose/someone play in game.

Shockingly, Iowa State blows through the Big 12 tournament with an average victory margin of 20 points, including a 28-point drubbing of national #1 Houston in the tournament finals.

Gators lost their big guy, play the win of the Bose/someone play in game.
Kansas will cry you a river.

Back
Top Bottom