• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Moscow concert hall terrorist attack: Shooting and explosion reported

I see @Roadvirus has run away. It seems I hit a nerve of truth that's left him unable to argue back.

I repeat again for him:

NeoCons started out as ideological refugees from the collapse of BJ Clinton's Oslo "peace process". Their alienation is what led them to create the NeoConservative movement under the Bush administration following 9/11, by using that event as an opportunity. After a brief period of fighting in Afghanistan, the NeoCons sought to quickly run away from there, declaring "Mission Accomplished" so that they could run toward their preferred wars to re-draw the Middle East. They at first tried to declare that Saddam was behind 9/11, but when that fell apart under pointed European criticism, they then settled for going after Saddam under the pretext of "WMD". They also later knocked down Qadaffi, another Arab strongman (after burying the hatchet and having made peace with him in the wake of 9/11, they later quickly dug up that hatchet to bury it in his head).
The illegal invasion of Iraq by the NeoCons immediately triggered a European backlash which put them under ferocious fire. By the time the failed Bush administration ended, the NeoCons had realized that they were going to have to neutralize the Europeans too, if they wanted to completely re-draw the Middle East. Towards that end, the NeoCons then decided to take aim at Ukraine as the obvious sensitive fault line to hammer on. That's what's led us to the current Ukraine-Russia war, bringing us toward the brink of WW3. Not even during the Cuban Missile Crisis (the previous most precarious moment which could have led to nuclear war) did we see the horrific reckless stuntsmanship that's going on today in Washington.

I didn't run away. I got bored.

The claim was:

"They have been sanctioning terrorism for decades it's part of their play book"

Citation?
Citation?

Citations are for those who are open-minded, not for those who'll scoff reflexively.

Back
Top Bottom