• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It is obvious now. The 2024 election must be won by Democrats with a smashing defeat of the GOP from President on down.

I said nothing at all about that.

Let's say I have my doubts.

There are people who will do anything for money.

I find that weird across the board.

If you say so.

Oh the list of negatives is quite long. Far more than just a few.

He was a womanizer, yes. No, I didn't love him. But he was a very good President.

LOL. He has damaged his dumb kids for life.

If you say so. He has also screwed over many people.

I doubt that very much. He loves himself, his image, and his perceived wealth.

You know he stole that from Reagan, right?

We're doing pretty well. His trade war of choice with China was incredibly stupid and damaged our country for no gain. He wants to put tariffs on everything which will only harm Americans. He imagines that he know about trade but has demonstrated the opposite.

Oh he has proven himself all right.

More fake news you guys just keep spouting on repeat.

You have received that talking point. It is baseless, but that hardly matters to you.

Except that it was proven.

Your rants are getting stale.
If you won’t be honest about anything please place me on ignore. Russian collusion was not only NOT proven but it was proven that James Comey used a fake dossier KNOWINGLY lie to a FISA judge and get wire taps and a special counsel.

The “evidence” was a known lie.

I have receive zero talking points and Banana Republic Democrats is a phrase I made up to describe the bullshit coordinated partisan attacks on Trump in an effort to prevent him from running. The next step will be to murder him, ala Putin style, which I have no doubt your comrades would love to do it.

An American business trying to sell product in China must pay a large tariff. The Chinese company doesn’t have to pay anything. That puts our companies at a disadvantage. Now add that China can sell here tariff free and they have cheaper labor and they have few EPA regulations and American businesses are again unable to be competitive in prices. It’s really not hard to figure out. You obviously don’t know squat about the subject.

Don't you find it uncomfortable to be this dishonest? You caps lock "peacefully" knowing full well that he used that ONE time during his speech, while he used variations of the word “fight” 20 times. That was Trump’s authentic voice. Though Trump knew the assembled crowd was “angry,” he ad-libbed the word “fight” on approximately 18 occasions. Trump also personally added multiple incendiary lines, including this one:

“We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.” Does that honestly sound peaceful to you? How hard can you lie?

If you have to lie this much to defend your guy, maybe he shouldn't be your guy.
So ****ing what? The word “fight” is used by politicians all the time. Only when Trump says it do morons take it as violent.

I need to fight like hell or I won’t have a country anymore. This is not a call to arms or to go swing on someone man. You that ignorant of politics? He’s telling me I need to do everything possible to convince folks to vote for him or not to vote for the evil bastard ruining the country.

You are filled with so much hate and TDS that something that simple has you blinded.

I don’t lie and Trump is my guy. I’m gonna fight like hell to help him get elected.

I would recommend picking someone other than Joe Biden to run. Not picking someone the ultra left likes.

There are really only two ways to realistically and effectively win an election. Convince everyone in your party to vote, or convince everyone in the opposite party that it won't matter if they do.

With Biden at the helm that benefits Donald Trump. Trump is a firebrand the voter is really like him. The party is not too pleased but they don't matter because they don't vote.

I think Democrats need to do this too. Pick someone the voters like not who the party likes. Biden was chosen because he was viewed as safe. Barack Obama was a fire brand. He was risky. He was partially black, he was a bit of an outsider. He wasn't the party favorite. The party wanted Hillary.

When he won that first time I thought the Republicans goose was cooked. Now the voters have told the party how they don't care what the party things they're the voters and this is what they want. I thought this was going to be a new motif but the second he was turned out it was over.

Wow

Are you ever wrong.

Barak Obama remains the most popular president of the modern era. Perhaps achieving as much as Eisenhower and EASILY walked into a second term, something the Republicans have not been able to do without cheating since Reagan.

Obama's ground-breaking medicare plan remains virtually in tact; too popular for even the vile, con man rapist Trump to tackle. He will go down in history as having save the banking industry from itself. He was also the most gracious president since Reagan, internationally respected and as charismatic as Kennedy.

At least he could handle hurricanes, something both Bushes and Trump failed at miserably.

You are 100% correct. We have reached the point where Ben Franklin's words are prescient.

'A Republic ma'am, if you can keep it.'

"If there is a lesson in all of this it is that our Constitution is neither a self-actuating nor a self-correcting document. It requires the constant attention and devotion of all citizens. There is a story, often told, that upon exiting the Constitutional Convention Benjamin Franklin was approached by a group of citizens asking what sort of government the delegates had created. His answer was: "A republic, if you can keep it." The brevity of that response should not cause us to under-value its essential meaning: democratic republics are not merely founded upon the consent of the people, they are also absolutely dependent upon the active and informed involvement of the people for their continued good health.

Of course Ben's comment is dependent on whether the citizenry WANTS to keep it.

It appears Trump and co don't. They are attacking the very institutions that form the basis of democracy within the framework of collective reasoning; the courts, the election process and the integrity of government itself. If successful, and like Germany and Italy the populace will be convinced democracy is a stone around their neck holding them back against the rest of the world.

And as always, they must create demons along the way, as usual in Amerika its "immigrants". Irony is the fact everyone who votes is a descendent of an immigrant!

I'd say the 'republic' is hanging by a very worn thread.

In the end, one realizes that the two political parties are in conflict due to domestic issues. But those are not significant compared to what the ones who really rule the states want, which is to maintain a unipolar global economy in order to protect the dollar.

And that's the central role of both parties.

Wow

Are you ever wrong.

Barak Obama remains the most popular president of the modern era.
He received 10 million fewer votes than Biden Trump won 5 million more in 2020 he is the least popular president in the past decade.

Perhaps achieving as much as Eisenhower and EASILY walked into a second term, something the Republicans have not been able to do without cheating since Reagan.

Obama's ground-breaking medicare plan remains virtually in tact; too popular for even the vile, con man rapist Trump to tackle. He will go down in history as having save the banking industry from itself. He was also the most gracious president since Reagan, internationally respected and as charismatic as Kennedy.

At least he could handle hurricanes, something both Bushes and Trump failed at miserably.
5 million more people voted for Trump than Obama. He is more popular than Obama. Sorry. I get you like Obama but that doesn't mean anything.

Fact:

You Said "Harris called Biden a racist during the primary."

Fact:

That is a lie. You repeated a lie.
Since you are not capable of connecting the dots I will amend my statement. Harris implied that Biden was a racist.

And there was one and only one reason for Harris to bring up that story. It is well known that Biden is a racist who fought AGAINST the desegregation of schools. He said blacks going to white schools would turn them into racial jungles. He did this before congress. She brought it up to call him a racist even though she didn’t directly call him a racist. You know it and I know it.

Play your technical bullshit games all you want. We both know why she said it.

Biden’s self described mentor was Democrat Senator Robert Byrd. Byrd was also a KKK Grand Kleagle. Imagine Trump calling David Duke his mentor lol.

Biden while speaking to a group of Blacks during his 2020 campaign told a creepy story about kids playing with his leg hairs. He said when he got out of the pool kids would press down on his wet blonde leg hairs just to see them pop back up. He then says that he knows all about roaches. Out of the blue when talking about black kids. Wonder why that popped into his rotten racist skull?

Your guy is a despicable racist whore who sold this country out to our enemies for 10 percent of his crack head sons influence fees.

i cited the dictionary.

so just stop with the excuses.
Why does the truth offend you?

An alien illegally in this country is not a displaced foreigner man they are illegal immigrants. It not us that has the problem it’s you.

Anchor baby is the perfect description. Made evil by folks like you. Folks who are offended by the truth.

I’m not offended and definitely don’t give a shit if you are. That’s a you problem.

Wow

Are you ever wrong.

Barak Obama remains the most popular president of the modern era. Perhaps achieving as much as Eisenhower and EASILY walked into a second term, something the Republicans have not been able to do without cheating since Reagan.

All Obama did was cause health care costs and wait times to rise for millions including myself.

He was arrogant and partisan.

"If there is a lesson in all of this it is that our Constitution is neither a self-actuating nor a self-correcting document. It requires the constant attention and devotion of all citizens. There is a story, often told, that upon exiting the Constitutional Convention Benjamin Franklin was approached by a group of citizens asking what sort of government the delegates had created. His answer was: "A republic, if you can keep it." The brevity of that response should not cause us to under-value its essential meaning: democratic republics are not merely founded upon the consent of the people, they are also absolutely dependent upon the active and informed involvement of the people for their continued good health.

Of course Ben's comment is dependent on whether the citizenry WANTS to keep it.

It appears Trump and co don't. They are attacking the very institutions that form the basis of democracy within the framework of collective reasoning; the courts, the election process and the integrity of government itself. If successful, and like Germany and Italy the populace will be convinced democracy is a stone around their neck holding them back against the rest of the world.

And as always, they must create demons along the way, as usual in Amerika its "immigrants". Irony is the fact everyone who votes is a descendent of an immigrant!

I'd say the 'republic' is hanging by a very worn thread.
You live in bizarro world lol. Its your Banana Republic Democrats using the courts and the law and social media to interfere with democracy. They are trying to jail the leading opposition candidate on bullshit. They were ok with jailing people refusing the vaccine.

They ****ing ordered the censorship of opposition views.

You want the greatest threat to our democracy? Look in the mirror.

Take the nacilbupeR Pledge to vote out EVERY Republican up and down ticket this November.

In the end, one realizes that the two political parties are in conflict due to domestic issues. But those are not significant compared to what the ones who really rule the states want, which is to maintain a unipolar global economy in order to protect the dollar.

And that's the central role of both parties.
The democrats have orchestrated the perfect storm for devaluing the dollar.

And you claim they are protecting it? The dollar has lost 32 percent of its value since 2000. Our debt is at 32 TRILLION. It rises 1 trillion every 100 days. We are up shit creek without a paddle. There are only a handful of politicians who seem to care and they ain’t democrats.

One more Biden term and we are finished. I have begun preparing for this collapse. So that hopefully my family will have it slightly easier than others. It’s coming and it isn’t gonna be pretty. It didn’t have to happen. Rotten politicians from both sides spending like crazy and just not giving a shit. Kicking the can down the road. It’s fallen off the cliff with that last kick. We are going off the cliff next.

It doesn't.

We are discussing a word.

I cited the dictionary.

Proved youbwrong.

Case closed.
You cited wokeism. Your puppet masters told you that anchor baby was offensive and you fell in line.

What’s truly offensive is that an illegal can game the system and use a loophole to remain in this country illegally and you find the description more offensive than the illegal intentional act.

Take the nacilbupeR Pledge to vote out EVERY Republican up and down ticket this November.
To late. I’ve already taken the pledge to vote out every Banana Republic Democrat up and down the ticket.

My pledge includes time and money as well.

You cited wokeism.
No,i cited the dictionary.
Your puppet masters told you that anchor baby was offensive and you fell in line.
The dictionary is my puppet master?

Do you realize how silly you sound?
What’s truly offensive is that an illegal can game the system and use a loophole to remain in this country illegally and you find the description more offensive than the illegal intentional act.
Birthright citizenship is not a loophole, it's one of the things that makes America Great.

Don't you find it uncomfortable to be this dishonest? You caps lock "peacefully" knowing full well that he used that ONE time during his speech, while he used variations of the word “fight” 20 times. That was Trump’s authentic voice. Though Trump knew the assembled crowd was “angry,” he ad-libbed the word “fight” on approximately 18 occasions. Trump also personally added multiple incendiary lines, including this one:

“We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.” Does that honestly sound peaceful to you? How hard can you lie?

If you have to lie this much to defend your guy, maybe he shouldn't be your guy.

So ****ing what? The word “fight” is used by politicians all the time.
So what? I'm pointing out the inherent dishonesty that appears consistently in your posts. In spite of the above being true, you said;
"When Donald Trump said to go and PEACEFULLY make your voices heard people like you called him an insurrectionist. You claimed that all the other things he said were dog whistles to his supporters about his intent."
and then went on your usual anti-dem screed - never mentioning anything about the word "fight". Why did you capitalize PEACEFULLY when trumpy only used it once, and ignore FIGHT which he and his cronies used repeatedly that day?

Only when Trump says it do morons take it as violent.
His morons took it that way and attacked our capitol. As he intended. He deliberately fomented violence, not peaceful protest.

I need to fight like hell or I won’t have a country anymore.
Yes this goes along wiht teh trumpers all screaming that Biden is "destroying our country". What metrics are you using got establish this looney idea? By most any measure, the country is doing pretty well compared to when trumpy left office. Why do you guys keep insisting the world is on fire?

This is not a call to arms or to go swing on someone man.
The trumpy morons who attacked our capitol thought it was.

You that ignorant of politics? He’s telling me I need to do everything possible to convince folks to vote for him or not to vote for the evil bastard ruining the country.

You are filled with so much hate and TDS that something that simple has you blinded.
You have me convinced that you are lost and frankly not rational.

I don’t lie...
You are very dishonest, whether you recognize it or not.

and Trump is my guy. I’m gonna fight like hell to help him get elected.
I surely hope you fail in that goal. I'm doing eveything I can to make sure doesn't, and goes to jail instead. That's where he belongs.

All Obama did was cause health care costs and wait times to rise for millions including myself.

He was arrogant and partisan.

The post-Obamacare (green) cost trend seems better than the pre-Obamacare (red) one!

fredgraph.png

The post-Obamacare (green) cost trend seems better than the pre-Obamacare (red) one!

fredgraph.png

What was predictable as once it was established it was too popular for even Trump to mess with. That was his first promise he ran from.

I was in Canada when our vaunted medicare was launched...I knew you'd never get rid of it. It works as the chart above proves

Destroy the middle class and welcome third world shit hole immigrants to vote for perpetual leftist rule.

We have not had a middle class since Reagan destroyed it.

Back
Top Bottom