• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It blows my mind and saddens my heart and raises my fear level.

She's Indian and of Jamaican descent.

She's also a dunce in the publics' eyes.

As a fellow from West Virginia once told me, "Son, if you aren't white, you're black."

I was almost shocked when Biden chose her as VP! She was a terrible choice IMO and I certainly wondered, back then, if that decision might someday come back to bite him. I don't know if it will or not and some of that will kind of depend on who Trump chooses. If Trump makes a good choice and chooses someone voters could definitely imagine capably holding the presidential role, the Kamala issue becomes even more obvious.

Once Kamala was in the VP role, I'm guessing advisors might have decided it too risky to regroup for 2024. Maybe they felt it would anger her and enough Dems, such that the problems that could create might offset the benefit of putting a more competent person in as a running mate.
Kamala is smart enough to know that at this point, her VP position will hand the election to Trump or at least make it close enough for the GOP to steal AND make it much harder for the Dems to win the House and hold the Senate. If she stays as VP many who will still vote for Biden will vote GOP down ticket as a hedge against a possible Harris Presidency. I'm sorry but Dems are just not being strategic about this election. We were stupid in 2016 and we are repeating ourselves now.

Back
Top Bottom