• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Imagine If Russia Or China Did The Things IZrael Is Doing In Gaza..

Your statement quoted in the post.

I apologize if you do not largely support "Democrat-level" [same as Republican-level] 'foreign policy'. [Btw, I'm talking about 'the larger scheme of things'.]

I apologize if you do not largely support "Democrat-level" [same as Republican-level] 'foreign policy'. [Btw, I'm talking about 'the larger scheme of things'.]
You should begin with questions, not making up people's positions.

You should begin with questions, not making up people's positions.

What foreign policy differences do you have with Biden, etc. Republicrats, as to Ukraine, China, Venezuela, Iran,...etc?

Which, if any, US troops stationed abroad would you remove/bring home?

Are you outraged by secretive US foreign policies/actions? Which ones, if any?

What foreign policy differences do you have with Biden, etc. Republicrats, as to Ukraine, China, Venezuela, Iran,...etc?

I'm not going to spend an hour re-writing a lot of what I posted about. You can forum search for posts by me about those countries. I'm for defending Ukraine, against the CCP but feeling some US policies including our approach to Taiwan are a mistake, I'm against both Maduro's corruption and the right-wing alternatives and the US policies there, I'm for peace with Iran, our policy is driven by Israel (Worse than Hamas), etc.

Which, if any, US troops stationed abroad would you remove/bring home?

I don't have a list about that, troop placement is an issue with our nearly a thousand bases - read Chalmers Johnson about the topic - but I don't see that as the key issue, it's one element in bigger issues.

Are you outraged by secretive US foreign policies/actions? Which ones, if any?

It's like you haven't ready any of my posts.

The topic is for books, not a post.

You haven't read a thing I've written about the history? From Smedley Butler to the Dulles brothers to Iran to Guatemala to the Philippines to Chile to Vietnam to Iraq to countless others. To even discussing things like the ideas - even if I question the literal accuracy - in the 'Economic Hit Man' assertions. Try asking something more specific for more detail.

I'm not going to spend an hour re-writing a lot of what I posted about. You can forum search for posts by me about those countries. I'm for defending Ukraine, against the CCP but feeling some US policies including our approach to Taiwan are a mistake, I'm against both Maduro's corruption and the right-wing alternatives and the US policies there, I'm for peace with Iran, our policy is driven by Israel (Worse than Hamas), etc.

I don't have a list about that, troop placement is an issue with our nearly a thousand bases - read Chalmers Johnson about the topic - but I don't see that as the key issue, it's one element in bigger issues.

It's like you haven't ready any of my posts.

The topic is for books, not a post.

You haven't read a thing I've written about the history? From Smedley Butler to the Dulles brothers to Iran to Guatemala to the Philippines to Chile to Vietnam to Iraq to countless others. To even discussing things like the ideas - even if I question the literal accuracy - in the 'Economic Hit Man' assertions. Try asking something more specific for more detail.

With due respect, I don't see much 'Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none' from you.

I haven't seen you condemn the hideous reality of the people you support conducting secret 'wars', military operations, regime change operations, etceterot... I can't believe anyone who is truly knowledgeable about, concerned about, etc., the aforementioned could support warmongering $hit puppets like Biden or Trump or [just about] every other Republicrat. ugh..

With due respect, I don't see much 'Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none' from you.

I get the feeling you haven't read many of my posts. And that we disagree on some things, since I'm not an isolationist. None of that justifies you misrepresenting my positions.

I haven't seen you condemn the hideous reality of the people you support conducting secret 'wars', military operations, regime change operations, etceterot... I can't believe anyone who is truly knowledgeable about, concerned about, etc., the aforementioned could support warmongering $hit puppets like Biden or Trump or [just about] every other Republicrat. ugh..

The important phrase there is 'you haven't seen'. How many of my posts did you search for as told to? I haven't seen you condemn the Turkish genocide of Armenians, but I didn't post that you support it because of that. You seemed to ignore what my post said as well.

I get the feeling you haven't read many of my posts. And that we disagree on some things, since I'm not an isolationist.

:rolleyes:

'Isolationionist' is another Republicrat-level BS :poop: term like 'anti-semite', 'terrorist,' etceterot... I am a non-interventionist. You are, apparently, an interventionist.

I believe people should be free to/responsible for trading with anyone they want, travelling anywhere they want, etc... Sadly, Republicrat-level politicians like ?your guy Biden don't agree. Sadly, they/?you apparently believe they have the right to dictate these things.. In reality, the/?your Republicrats are the 'isolationists'... using force/coercion to 'isolate' Americans from Cuba, North Korea, Venezuela, etc. ad gd nauseam...

If YOU believe 'saving :poop: Ukraine', etceterot ad gd nau$eam, is important I believe you have the right to give YOUR life, money, etc. to the cause. But not mine or those of others.

I also believe government should be completely transparent...you?, ime, not so much... This lack of honesty/transparency GREATLY enables the/?your Republicrat $hit puppets and their ma$ter$.

"Imagine how the western political-media class would be acting if Russia or China was bombing and starving a walled-in population of two million, half of them children. Seriously, imagine it. Imagine the rage and vitriol. Imagine the nonstop media coverage.

When Russia invaded Ukraine, US media coverage of that war exceeded the media coverage of all US wars in the previous three decades. If Russia were deliberately and systematically exterminating civilians in Ukraine or anywhere else, the western media coverage of those war crimes would be many times more.

It’s almost cliché at this point to say “imagine if Russia or China did this”, but such comparisons are important for retaining a sense of perspective on just how evil the western political-media class is being about Gaza right now. We’re seeing articles come out in the mass media about starvation in Gaza which never once even mention the word “Israel”. Do you think that would be happening if this were being perpetrated by a government which defies the western empire? Of course not...."

"IZrael"?

Wasn't that the name of the Hawaiian singer who had that hit with his ukelele "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"?

"Imagine how the western political-media class would be acting if Russia or China was bombing and starving a walled-in population of two million, half of them children. Seriously, imagine it. Imagine the rage and vitriol. Imagine the nonstop media coverage.

When Russia invaded Ukraine, US media coverage of that war exceeded the media coverage of all US wars in the previous three decades. If Russia were deliberately and systematically exterminating civilians in Ukraine or anywhere else, the western media coverage of those war crimes would be many times more.

It’s almost cliché at this point to say “imagine if Russia or China did this”, but such comparisons are important for retaining a sense of perspective on just how evil the western political-media class is being about Gaza right now. We’re seeing articles come out in the mass media about starvation in Gaza which never once even mention the word “Israel”. Do you think that would be happening if this were being perpetrated by a government which defies the western empire? Of course not...."

Russia is committing genocide in Ukraine and systematically destroying Ukrainian infrastructure. They are deliberately bombing schools, apartment buildings, hospitals, churches and shopping malls while you whine about tiny Gaza. Russia also supplied the weapons to the Hamas terrorists that started this war. You need to see the real evil and it is Russia. They have been involved in every conflict since WWII. Israel cannot hold a candle to the horrors that Russia is inflicting on Ukraine. We have a chance to end Russia's axis of evil in Ukraine and our Congress is paralyzed by Putin loving traitors that will not even put the Ukraine aid package up for a vote. Write or call your Congressmen and demand they put the Senate Ukraine aid package up for vote. That will do more for world peace than whining about how horrible Israel is.

Weapons used by Hamas militants appear to be Russian or Chinese made

Back
Top Bottom