• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden once again, today, 4/26, goes off the teleprompter and totally fabricates the lie he was arrested with black family.

My responses are ending up in the wrong threads...??

Same claim as before, and police records show he was never arrested there, for any crime.
And one again, Biden forgets the lie has been proven.

OMG! Come back and talk to us when Biden lies about a stolen election and tries to remain in power against the will of the American people.

Exaggeration of personal stories? That's what you've got? The horror that a politician running for office might exaggerate! Pfft.

A lie doesn’t become a gaffe simply because Biden spoke it. Biden wasn’t arrested.
And Trump didn't have investigators in Hawaii with proof of Obama's false citizenship. The difference is: One was a smear campaign and what Biden did at its worst, was exaggeration of a personal story.

Same claim as before, and police records show he was never arrested there, for any crime.
And one again, Biden forgets the lie has been proven.

And democrats claim Trump is a liar. Biden gets away with it because the progressive left media pundits will never dare call out his many, many lies.
The only thing that matters to the left, including the left media is advancing their progressives objectives. Truth never figures in the mix.

Yeah, inflation started going up near the end of Trump's economy and continued to rise, there's a global inflation problem. His dipshit Afghan withdraw negotiation was a disaster, and unfortunately Biden wasn't smart enough to scrap it. His trade war was a failure, his attempts to address Covid were a failure, he divided the country, he spread lies about the election, inspired a sedition, and actively worked to overturn an election he lost.

If Trump hadn't lost to Biden, our economy would be roughly the same as it is now, he may have not jacked interest rates as much but there would still be the inflation that was beginning in his role, and it would be higher without the moves to jack interest rates to try to get ahead of it. There are global trends that no President can totally control.

So again, you can complain about Biden all you want, but your solution is Trump and that's just a bigger pile of shit than Biden himself.

I wish to echo Jessie C's feelings and also indicate that your post, Ikari, is about the best I have seen of a summary of the political situation we have gotten ourselves into in the U.S. and maybe can't get out of until after the next term of whoever might win that next turn. So as I sometimes do, I offer more than just that "Like." button. Yep, you definitely hit a hole in one on that one. But do you have 'Hole-in-One' insurance?

Sidenote: Just realized I don't remember if 'hole-in-one' insurance is necessary in the U.S. Good gosh, my brain is getting very glitchy.

And democrats claim Trump is a liar. Biden gets away with it because the progressive left media pundits will never dare call out his many, many lies.
The only thing that matters to the left, including the left media is advancing their progressives objectives. Truth never figures in the mix.

Literally refuted by the link in the OP. Keep lying. (y)

I agree... Biden is arguably the worst candidate in history - why do you support him?
Because he isn't Trump.

It is important to me that You People don't get the things you want.

He was arrested with a Black family while living in a Puerto Rican community where he was raised.
Some of his best friends are Puerto Rican communities.

Debate Politics liberals were all about Trump's 30,000 lie count they had running on here for 4 years.

Now lies are just gaffes.

Democrats on here are a cult of their own. It's a sickness that parallels the MAGA crowd.

He is a prolific liar. Been doing it for decades. Before he lost his mind, he ALWAYS made stuff up, ALWAYS claimed things about him that are untrue.

And "yeah but TRUMP!!!" in ..4...3..2...
Two way too old men who are losing quite a few steps and both are big liars.

I'll take the happy go lucky liar over the corrupt evil one. And that means I'll take Joe over the other guy.

Back
Top Bottom