• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden claims he commuted over collapsed Baltimore Key Bridge by train ‘many times’ – but it doesn’t have any rail lines

Trump claims he'll be a dictator on day 1.

I know who I'm voting for!

Yep. He made a mistake and mixed up bridges.

Still going to be voting for Biden.

He could stand there, drooling on himself with IVs in his arms.
He could be coding on a table in an ER
He could be DEAD and his name still on the ballot

And I'd vote STILL for Biden over Trump and voting completely straight down-ballot Democrat.
It's the only way to be sure.

People lost their lives in this tragic accident in a long life will be affected. And President Biden made the event about himself.

Did he now? Here... Here are remarks from Biden. After you read them in full, tell me again about how he made the event all about himself.

I'm just not seeing any difference between Biden and Trump

Really? What planet are you from? Is that how you justify to yourself voting for a Traitor who literally tried to overthrow people's vote? The enemy to our Allies and an ally to our Enemies? The one who let pandemic spread on purpose because it would affect Blue states more than Red? The corrupt p**sy grabber? The one who installs inadequate people in high level positions because they are his family or those that believe in his CTs? Because you see no difference, eh?

Did he now? Here... Here are remarks from Biden. After you read them in full, tell me again about how he made the event all about himself.

Really? What planet are you from? Is that how you justify to yourself voting for a Traitor who literally tried to overthrow people's vote? The enemy to our Allies and an ally to our Enemies? The one who let pandemic spread on purpose because it would affect Blue states more than Red? The corrupt p**sy grabber? The one who installs inadequate people in high level positions because they are his family or those that believe in his CTs? Because you see no difference, eh?
I have no desire to see either Trump or Biden represent this country.

I have no desire to see either Trump or Biden represent this country.

Fair enough. However, the choice in November is either a forgetful Gradpa (who manages to still get things done!), or a corrupt 77-year-old CT-believer Traitor dictator-wanna-be who admires Kim, Vlad and Xi while encouraging them to attack NATO countries.

Back
Top Bottom