• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Beating Trump in November is the only way forward

Airyaman

New Druid
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Let's be honest, Trump will not be held criminally responsible for the 88 criminal charges he has pending in 4 venues. The NY case might result in a conviction, but there will likely be no serious penalties. I think there is a good chance it will end in a hung jury most likely, and even a slight chance of acquittal.

The GA case will not happen before the election. The GA Court of Appeals has agreed to consider the case to remove Willis. That will mean endless delays, and then it could go on to the GA Supreme Court, so yeah, not happening before November.

The FL documents case is also a no-go before November. Cannon has done her job and has delayed that trial indefinitely.

The J6 case is delayed due to SCOTUS taking up the immunity case. They will likely delay their ruling as long as possible and that will put that trial after the election as well.

So now it's up to the voters. We are the only ones who can assure that Trump might face justice for those 88 charges. If we can deny him the election, then all of the cases beyond Bragg's can move forward.

If he loses, watch as Cannon finally finds a reason to recuse and that case will have a new judge.

SCOTUS will not rule that a president is immune for all actions. I really don't see that happening. All they wanted to do was delay the case anyway, so job done. The J6 case can also move forward at that point.

That leaves the GA case, and who really knows what happens there.

But the problem is, most voters don't seem to care about these things. They care about the border and inflation. Some care about abortion, and that is Joe's only hope.

I'm prepared for a Trump presidency. It seems to be in the cards. I will be pleased as punch if it doesn't happen, but I'm ready for it. My only hope at this point is that somehow Biden doesn't hurt down ballot races as much and the Democrats can control the Legislative branch. The GOP really stepped all over their dicks these last few years, so there is a case to be made for Democrats in those elections at least.

Let's be honest, Trump will not be held criminally responsible for the 88 criminal charges he has pending in 4 venues. The NY case might result in a conviction, but there will likely be no serious penalties. I think there is a good chance it will end in a hung jury most likely, and even a slight chance of acquittal.

The GA case will not happen before the election. The GA Court of Appeals has agreed to consider the case to remove Willis. That will mean endless delays, and then it could go on to the GA Supreme Court, so yeah, not happening before November.

The FL documents case is also a no-go before November. Cannon has done her job and has delayed that trial indefinitely.

The J6 case is delayed due to SCOTUS taking up the immunity case. They will likely delay their ruling as long as possible and that will put that trial after the election as well.

So now it's up to the voters. We are the only ones who can assure that Trump might face justice for those 88 charges. If we can deny him the election, then all of the cases beyond Bragg's can move forward.

If he loses, watch as Cannon finally finds a reason to recuse and that case will have a new judge.

SCOTUS will not rule that a president is immune for all actions. I really don't see that happening. All they wanted to do was delay the case anyway, so job done. The J6 case can also move forward at that point.

But the problem is, most voters don't seem to care about these things. They care about the border and inflation. Some care about abortion, and that is Joe's only hope.

I'm prepared for a Trump presidency. It seems to be in the cards. I will be pleased as punch if it doesn't happen, but I'm ready for it. My only hope at this point is that somehow Biden doesn't hurt down ballot races as much and the Democrats can control the Legislative branch. The GOP really stepped all over their dicks these last few years, so there is a case to be made for Democrats in those elections at least.
What exactly do you think you are ready for?

What exactly do you think you are ready for?
The USA being the joke of the world with a clown at it's helm. Not sure what else is in store, but that will be the least of it. I certainly don't think it will be the "end of democracy" but if the GOP controls Congress as well, all bets are off.

The USA being the joke of the world with a clown at it's helm. Not sure what else is in store, but that will be the least of it. I certainly don't think it will be the "end of democracy" but if the GOP controls Congress as well, all bets are off.
Imo, you are being overly optimistic.

I'm not worried about the election. I do think Trump is going to lose.

Most anyone with sense knew in 2016 that NOT voting Trump was the "only way forward"............this seems so redundant, but I suppose needed......

Back
Top Bottom