• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anyone else had enough of claiming they felt forced to have sex?

This is too rich.

And tell me of your qualifications to pen such a book?
Developed a curriculum in prejudice awareness in New York City, and have given workshops all over the country to adults and adolescents

What is so funny?Actually, it’s my my second book but I appreciate your input because you are feeding me so much without even realizing it

Rotflmao Rotflmao!
You do research on the ,internet message boards. Do you know how stupid that sounds?

Developed a curriculum in prejudice awareness in New York City, and have given workshops all over the country to adults and adolescents

Omg! Those poor people.
I mean it.

Rotflmao Rotflmao!
You do research on the ,internet message boards. Do you know how stupid that sounds?
It isn’t research I’m just giving examples. And that’s why I say you’re a great fodder. My book Centers on unacknowledged prejudices I just did the chapter on ageism and recall my father in the hospital, saying something funny, and all the nurses said, “you are so cute” and my father looked at me and said I finally got to the place where I am cute ….just like a little child.
We have prejudices against age ,against gender, disabilities, geographics, sexual orientation,class, race etc.
I didn’t say I do research on the Internet message boards but I do learn a lot. You see I don’t know people like you in my real life so if you wanna call it research be my guest.

Omg! Those poor people.
I mean it.
Fortunately, most of the people in my groups would see people like you, as “those poor people“ I mean it, but to educate you, I tell them in advance that I am going to play devils advocate to get discussions going so no one really knows my viewpoint on things

Fortunately, most of the people in my groups would see people like you, as “those poor people“ I mean it, but to educate you, I tell them in advance that I am going to play devils advocate to get discussions going so no one really knows my viewpoint on things

Yeah, I am sure your events are cutting edge. Lol

what a rapey ass thread

They are quite good ! Eat your heart out!

I mean this sincerely. I have never laughed so frequently and heartily in a thread at posts from one poster.
Thanks

All the best

Back
Top Bottom