• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ammon Bundy, wanted for arrest in Idaho, reportedly in Utah

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Arrogant ass. this happens because empowered right wingers so rarely face legal consequences for their actions. So they keep acting out.

Ammon Bundy, the far-right antigovernment crusader, is reportedly hiding out in southern Utah after fleeing a $50 million legal verdict and arrest warrant in Idaho.​
Independent investigative unit Bellingcat used clues in Bundy’s videos, including a school calendar magnet on a refrigerator, to geolocate his position in Washington County.​
Bundy led a harassment campaign against an Idaho hospital and its staff after the grandson of one of Bundy’s supporters was temporarily taken removed from the family and treated at St. Luke’s Regional Health for allegedly being malnourished.​
The hospital sued for defamation and won a more than $50 million judgment. Bundy repeatedly refused to appear for the legal proceedings, leading to an arrest warrant on contempt of court charges.​
“I have no concerns, I have not been hiding but working and providing for my family”, Bundy told Bellingcat. “At any time peace officers could find me if they wish. I pray that Utah has a stronger sense to protect free speech than Idaho does”, he wrote.​

Arrogant ass. this happens because empowered right wingers so rarely face legal consequences for their actions. So they keep acting out.

Ammon Bundy, the far-right antigovernment crusader, is reportedly hiding out in southern Utah after fleeing a $50 million legal verdict and arrest warrant in Idaho.​
Independent investigative unit Bellingcat used clues in Bundy’s videos, including a school calendar magnet on a refrigerator, to geolocate his position in Washington County.​
Bundy led a harassment campaign against an Idaho hospital and its staff after the grandson of one of Bundy’s supporters was temporarily taken removed from the family and treated at St. Luke’s Regional Health for allegedly being malnourished.​
The hospital sued for defamation and won a more than $50 million judgment. Bundy repeatedly refused to appear for the legal proceedings, leading to an arrest warrant on contempt of court charges.​
“I have no concerns, I have not been hiding but working and providing for my family”, Bundy told Bellingcat. “At any time peace officers could find me if they wish. I pray that Utah has a stronger sense to protect free speech than Idaho does”, he wrote.​
So much for some Republicans' respect for law-and-order....

The ****ing guy attacked a hospital because it treated his grandson for being malnourished.

What an absolute moron.

A criminal and a coward.

Lock that terrorist the hell up.

Back
Top Bottom