• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bush is a war criminal...

Should George W. Bush be impeached?

• Yes

Votes: 42 41.6%
  • No

Votes: 59 58.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don't try to butter my popcorn.

:rofl

Oh you do not have to worry about me doing that. However, I know some good hookers that can prolly satisfy that fetish, :lol:

Originally Posted by SKILMATIC:
Oh you do not have to worry about me doing that. However, I know some good hookers that can prolly satisfy that fetish,
I bet you do!

SKILMATIC said:
Again, all your little dumb arguments went down the whole when ban electoral made a list of conservative and liberal and balanced media tv channels

Lately, everytime you open your mouth, I can't believe the nonsense that comes out.

That was a hypothetical list designed for the purpose of debate.

You also failed to read the source from FAIR - which you unwittingly used to discredit your own argument. It's really funny you tried to use that source because, I was the one who originally used the source in post # 13, "The Great Myth: Liberal Media Bias - Duh - WTF were you thinking?

vauge said:
They can't - the UN passed the resolutions. lol

HAHAA lets make a funny.... Is that not after being lied to? Just like the US public AND a verry unhappy congress. Your a sick sob.

SKILMATIC said:
I beleive I said this before in another thread.

Let me know when Bush gets his willie wistled in the oval office by someone other than his wife, :lol:

And while doing that commits acts of treason by selling secrets to other nations. Hey wait a min isnt treason considered a act that defines a war criminal?

No its not.

PhotonicLaceration said:
Hmm... According to the United Nations, the Iraq war should've happened 17 times by now... Can you imagine if there was a murder on the loose, and every time he committed murder they just told him "don't do it again or we'll arrest you" and let him get away with it 17 times? And then to top it off, they have to wait for a foreigner to arrest him and when the foreigner finally does, they whine OH!!! IT WAS UNJUST CAUSE!!! AN ILLEGAL ARREST!

Oh yeah, and how the heck is Bush a war criminal? Please give an example of where he is committing genocide or other offenses that can be considered war crimes.

Who is responsible for the 1800+ troops dead? Well, quite technically it's the U.N.

Using Napalm on civilians. Or How about this........

LYING TO EVERYONE FOR PERMISION TO GO TO WAR.

Using Napalm on civilians. Or How about this........

You truly no nothing of warfare. We stopped using napalm on the towards the ending of the Gulf war. We used no napalm in the present iraqi war. We got rid of our last batch of napalm on April 4 2001.

However, there were weapons used when we were on the brink of invading bagdad. They are called MARK 77 firebombs which resemble alot of napalm. However napalm uses a ingredient known as polysterene which is a gel like substance that when ignited with jet fuel it burns for long periods of time especially when it hits objects such as human skin thats why its soo effective.

Yes the Mrk 77 are alot like napalm they arent entirely napalm. It just does the same effect basically. However, in no way shape or form was it dropped on civilians.

The MARK 77 are guided by laser which is very accurate to the inch. So if any civies were killed then they were with the insurgens that we were trying to kill. Which in by no means is our fault. And its not theres either. Its just war.

Originally posted by SKILMATIC:
You truly no nothing of warfare. We stopped using napalm on the towards the ending of the Gulf war. We used no napalm in the present iraqi war. We got rid of our last batch of napalm on April 4 2001.

However, there were weapons used when we were on the brink of invading bagdad. They are called MARK 77 firebombs which resemble alot of napalm. However napalm uses a ingredient known as polysterene which is a gel like substance that when ignited with jet fuel it burns for long periods of time especially when it hits objects such as human skin thats why its soo effective.

Yes the Mrk 77 are alot like napalm they arent entirely napalm. It just does the same effect basically. However, in no way shape or form was it dropped on civilians.

The MARK 77 are guided by laser which is very accurate to the inch. So if any civies were killed then they were with the insurgens that we were trying to kill. Which in by no means is our fault. And its not theres either. Its just war.
I might not know about war, but I do know you don't know what your talking about. Even the US military admits to using it, Junior. You really need to do your homework before you come to class, sonny.

U.S. uses napalm gas in Fallujah – Witnesses
11/28/2004 9:00:00 PM GMT

The U.S. military is secretly using banned napalm gas and other outlawed weapons against civilians in the Iraqi city of Fallujah, eyewitnesses reported.

Residents in Fallujah reported that innocent civilians have been killed by napalm attacks, a poisonous cocktail of polystyrene and jet fuel which makes the human body melt.

Since the U.S. offensive started in Fallujah earlier this month, there have been reports of “melted” bodies which proves that the napalm gas had been used.

"Poisonous gases have been used in Fallujah," 35-year-old Fallujah resident, Abu Hammad said. "They used everything -- tanks, artillery, infantry, and poisonous gas. Fallujah has been bombed to the ground." Hammad was living in the Julan district of Fallujah which witnessed some of the heaviest attacks.

Other residents of that area also said that banned weapons were used. Abu Sabah, said; “They used these weird bombs that put up smoke like a mushroom cloud… then small pieces fall from the air with long tails of smoke behind them."

He said that pieces of these strange bombs explode into large fires that burn the skin even when water is thrown on the burns.

Phosphorous arms and the napalm gas are known to have such effects. "People suffered so much from these," Abu Sabah said.

http://www.aljazeera.com/cgi-bin/news_service/middle_east_full_story.asp?service_id=5875

American pilots dropped the controversial incendiary agent napalm on Iraqi troops during the advance on Baghdad. The attacks caused massive fireballs that obliterated several Iraqi positions.

The Pentagon denied using napalm at the time, but Marine pilots and their commanders have confirmed that they used an upgraded version of the weapon against dug-in positions. They said napalm, which has a distinctive smell, was used because of its psychological effect on an enemy.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/org/news/2003/030810-napalm-iraq01.htm

NAPALM IN FALLUJA:
according to: http://www.freace.de/artikel/aug2003/napalm060803.html

- it seems that the US used in this war every weapon they had - besides nukes.

Originally posted by Youve Got To Be Kidding!:
HAHAA lets make a funny.... Is that not after being lied to? Just like the US public AND a verry unhappy congress. Your a sick sob.
Dude, you got balls the size of watermelons!

If this forum were to give out an award for the poster that has shown "No Fear", you'd get my vote.

I don't know if I agree with everything you say, but I love the "no bones about it" way you say it.

You are truly an original.

Even people that hate you have to admit your no *****!

Billo_Really said:
I might not know about war, but I do know you don't know what your talking about. Even the US military admits to using it, Junior. You really need to do your homework before you come to class, sonny.

We're using Al-Jazeera as a source now?

Billo Al-Jazeera Really...has a ring to it....

Hey SKILMATIC!...What kind of laundry detergent do you use?....

It is WISK?...Or is it WISC?:rofl

Originally posted by cnredd:
We're using Al-Jazeera as a source now?

Billo Al-Jazeera Really...has a ring to it....

Hey SKILMATIC!...What kind of laundry detergent do you use?....

It is WISK?...Or is it WISC
Off in you bullshit world talking about your little bullshit things making no sense to anyone except your own little bullshit mind.

Your MO is always the same. Shoot from the hip while never having enough balls to answer the tough questions.

I bet you sit down when you pee!

Billo_Really said:
Off in you bullshit world talking about your little bullshit things making no sense to anyone except your own little bullshit mind.

Your MO is always the same. Shoot from the hip while never having enough balls to answer the tough questions.

I bet you sit down when you pee!

I can imagine what new people think when they see stuff like this as one of their first impressions to this forum...

I wouldn't be surprised if you have shunned more people from this website than you have intelligently debated...

You are a shining example of what this place SHOULDN'T be...:(

Billo_Really said:
Dude, you got balls the size of watermelons!

If this forum were to give out an award for the poster that has shown "No Fear", you'd get my vote.

I don't know if I agree with everything you say, but I love the "no bones about it" way you say it.

You are truly an original.

Even people that hate you have to admit your no *****!

Yeah, balls the size of watermelons, and a brain the size of a pea.
This guy you are referring to uses insults to try and prove his points. And by the way, it don't take big balls to talk **** on an internet forum.

Originally posted by cnredd:
You are a shining example of what this place SHOULDN'T be...
I have to concede, that when it comes to the subject of"...what this place SHOULDN'T be...", you cnredd, are an expert.

Originally posted by mistermain:
Yeah, balls the size of watermelons, and a brain the size of a pea.
This guy you are referring to uses insults to try and prove his points. And by the way, it don't take big balls to talk **** on an internet forum.
I know what your saying. I wasn't commenting on the content of his posts. Just they way he was posting them.

Well this debate is moving along nicely.

I would just like to know who is going to try Bush as a War Criminal as the U.S. as they refuse to ratify the International Criminal Court and have not accepted the jurisdiction of the World Court since it condemned them for unlawful use of force (terrorism) in Nicaragua in the 1980's.

And he certainly can't be tried under breaches of the Geneva Convention for the abuse of prisoners as he quite clearly stated that the Geneva Convention was not going to apply, but then refused to grant prisoners criminal rights either.

The trouble is the U.S. dismisses with contempt the meddling of any of the global institutions in it's own policies, this has been true since at least the late 60's and early 70's and remains true today.

The U.S. stand shoulder to shoulder with Israel, and at one point El Salvador in voting against U.N. General Assembly resolutions calling on all nations to adhere to international law, and it remains the only country that has been both condemned by the World Court for international terror and vetoed a Security Council resolution calling on all nations to adhere to international law.

With this kind of attitude for the world at large, and offering the kind of support it does for tyrants, despots, dictators and the right kind of genocide, or at least the kind they can publicly ignore, it is no surprise that a lot of people in the world want Bush tried as a war criminal, but add to the list, all the high ranking officials from every Administration all the way back to Kennedy, and even further in some cases.

But again, what apparatus is set up that could possibly achieve this end?

Origianlly posted by freethought6t9:

I would just like to know who is going to try Bush as a War Criminal as the U.S. as they refuse to ratify the International Criminal Court and have not accepted the jurisdiction of the World Court since it condemned them for unlawful use of force (terrorism) in Nicaragua in the 1980's.

And he certainly can't be tried under breaches of the Geneva Convention for the abuse of prisoners as he quite clearly stated that the Geneva Convention was not going to apply, but then refused to grant prisoners criminal rights either.

The trouble is the U.S. dismisses with contempt the meddling of any of the global institutions in it's own policies, this has been true since at least the late 60's and early 70's and remains true today.

The U.S. stand shoulder to shoulder with Israel, and at one point El Salvador in voting against U.N. General Assembly resolutions calling on all nations to adhere to international law, and it remains the only country that has been both condemned by the World Court for international terror and vetoed a Security Council resolution calling on all nations to adhere to international law.

With this kind of attitude for the world at large, and offering the kind of support it does for tyrants, despots, dictators and the right kind of genocide, or at least the kind they can publicly ignore, it is no surprise that a lot of people in the world want Bush tried as a war criminal, but add to the list, all the high ranking officials from every Administration all the way back to Kennedy, and even further in some cases.

I could not think of a better comment to respond too for my 1000th post. Your words are spoken like a true sage. I couldn't agree more.

As far as the apparatus, were not going to get it in this country as long as Americans watch too much TV and Congress has no balls.

freethought6t9 said:

Agreed. We must take things into our own hands, and summon, depose, and condemn George W Bush. As the "terrorism" situation he caused is extremely serious to the world's security. I would say that Vladimir Putin is also responsible for this "terrorism" problem.

Bill you are truly an idiot if you are going to beleive people who lives in fallujah( that hate the US); over what people who are in the military say.

Your common sense is beyond me.

Again I said the bombs we use now resemble alot of napalm but its not napalm. So any bystandard will not know the difference. We use Mark 77 now. Get it through your head.

Besides I would highly doubt they could name the ingredients of a napalm bomb let alone know what one is and what one looks like. So the question is this, are you going to rely on that type of a source?

Agreed. We must take things into our own hands, and summon, depose, and condemn George W Bush. As the "terrorism" situation he caused is extremely serious to the world's security. I would say that Vladimir Putin is also responsible for this "terrorism" problem.

Terrorists dont care whose president or what political affiliation you are. They dont care whether you are civilian or military or children adults.

They care for one thing and that is to destroy everyone and anything that doesnt agree with there radicalism.

Do you at least agree with that?

kal-el said:

1) 1972 Olympics hostage taking of 13 Isreali athletes
2) 1974 attack on an Israeli high school leaving 26 dead
3) 1974 TWA flight bombing killing 88.
4) 1975 Air France plane skyjacked. Israeli special forces rescue all but 3 hostages.
5) 1979 Tehran American Embassy attacked and 66 American hostages held.
6) 1979 Mosque in Mecca seized and 100s of hostages taken. Saudi and French military retake Mosque at a high price.
7) 1979 skyjacking and kidnapping of 66 Americans
8) 1980 Train Station bombing in Italy leaves 80 dead.
9) 1983 Embassy bombing in Beirut kills 63
10) 1983 Gulf Air Flight bombed killing 117.
11) 1983 Beirut Marine Bombing killed 241 Marines and a similar attack on a French barracks killing 58.
12) 1985 TWA Flight skyjacked and 153 civillians held hostage. One U.S. Sailor murdered.
13) 1985 Soviet Diplomats kidnapped and one is killed by Sunni Terrorists.
15) 1985 Egypt Air Flight skyjacked. 60 dead in rescue attempt.
16) 1985 Air India bombed killing 329.
17) 1985 Air Canada Aircraft bombed on the ground killing two in Japan.
18) 1985 Two seperate attacks in two seperate airports in Italy kills 16 total.
19) 1986 TWA bombing by Palestinians blow a hole in the cabin and 4 Americans are sucked out during the flight including one infant.
20) 1986 German Discotheque in Berlin bombed killing 3 U.S. servicemen and 230 others. America bombs Qadhafi in response.
21) 1986 Pan Am Flight hijacked. Terrorist open fire and kill 22 passengers.
22) 1987 North Korean Operatives plant a bomb on Korean Air Flight killing 115.
23) 1987 Barcelona Bar bombed killing 1 service man.
24) 1987 USO in Naples bombed killing 1 service man.
25) 1988 Pan Am Flight bombed killing 259 over Scotland.
26) 1989 UTA Flight bombed killing 170.
27) 1992 Israeli Embassy bombed killing 29.
28) 1993 World Trade Center in New York bombed killing 6 and wounding more than a thousand.
29) 1993 U.S. Army ambushed by Al-Qaeda during Peace Keeping Mission in Somalia.
30) 1994 Jewish Center bombed killing 86.
31) Saudi Arabia military compound bombed killing 40.
32) 1997 Palastinian gunman open fires at the Empire State Building killing one American.
33) 1997 Four U.S. business men are killed in Pakistan.
34) 1998 Two American Embassy bombings by Al-Queda kill 301.

[SARCASM]Damn that George Bush!....Look at all of that terrorism that he started even BEFORE he became President!!!....[/SARCASM]

[SARCASM]Damn that George Bush!....Look at all of that terrorism that he started even BEFORE he became President!!!....[/SARCASM]

THE FUNNY THING IS THEY ACTUALLY BELEIVE THIS.

SKILMATIC said:
Terrorists dont care whose president or what political affiliation you are. They dont care whether you are civilian or military or children adults.

They care for one thing and that is to destroy everyone and anything that doesnt agree with there radicalism.

Do you at least agree with that?

Of course, but If it weren't for W and his flawed policy of invasion and occupation, the number of terrorists would be reduced expotentially.

Originally posted by cnredd
) 1972 Olympics hostage taking of 13 Isreali athletes
2) 1974 attack on an Israeli high school leaving 26 dead
3) 1974 TWA flight bombing killing 88.
4) 1975 Air France plane skyjacked. Israeli special forces rescue all but 3 hostages.
5) 1979 Tehran American Embassy attacked and 66 American hostages held.
6) 1979 Mosque in Mecca seized and 100s of hostages taken. Saudi and French military retake Mosque at a high price.
7) 1979 skyjacking and kidnapping of 66 Americans
8) 1980 Train Station bombing in Italy leaves 80 dead.
9) 1983 Embassy bombing in Beirut kills 63
10) 1983 Gulf Air Flight bombed killing 117.
11) 1983 Beirut Marine Bombing killed 241 Marines and a similar attack on a French barracks killing 58.
12) 1985 TWA Flight skyjacked and 153 civillians held hostage. One U.S. Sailor murdered.
13) 1985 Soviet Diplomats kidnapped and one is killed by Sunni Terrorists.
15) 1985 Egypt Air Flight skyjacked. 60 dead in rescue attempt.
16) 1985 Air India bombed killing 329.
17) 1985 Air Canada Aircraft bombed on the ground killing two in Japan.
18) 1985 Two seperate attacks in two seperate airports in Italy kills 16 total.
19) 1986 TWA bombing by Palestinians blow a hole in the cabin and 4 Americans are sucked out during the flight including one infant.
20) 1986 German Discotheque in Berlin bombed killing 3 U.S. servicemen and 230 others. America bombs Qadhafi in response.
21) 1986 Pan Am Flight hijacked. Terrorist open fire and kill 22 passengers.
22) 1987 North Korean Operatives plant a bomb on Korean Air Flight killing 115.
23) 1987 Barcelona Bar bombed killing 1 service man.
24) 1987 USO in Naples bombed killing 1 service man.
25) 1988 Pan Am Flight bombed killing 259 over Scotland.
26) 1989 UTA Flight bombed killing 170.
27) 1992 Israeli Embassy bombed killing 29.
28) 1993 World Trade Center in New York bombed killing 6 and wounding more than a thousand.
29) 1993 U.S. Army ambushed by Al-Qaeda during Peace Keeping Mission in Somalia.
30) 1994 Jewish Center bombed killing 86.
31) Saudi Arabia military compound bombed killing 40.
32) 1997 Palastinian gunman open fires at the Empire State Building killing one American.
33) 1997 Four U.S. business men are killed in Pakistan.
34) 1998 Two American Embassy bombings by Al-Queda kill 301.

It's not All George Bush's fault, of course. And yes, terrorism goes back to the classical age. But now, thanks to W, we have a huge wave of fanaticism, mostly Islamic, but not limited too. We have the problem of the ERA, the IRA, and of course, Chechnya.

It's not All George Bush's fault, of course. And yes, terrorism goes back to the classical age. But now, thanks to W, we have a huge wave of fanaticism, mostly Islamic, but not limited too. We have the problem of the ERA, the IRA, and of course, Chechnya.

Your losin it dude. Look, THEY DONT CARE about whethor or not we attack them. They are already driven, they are already motivated to do what they do. Dropping a bomb and killing them doesnt do anything they are still just as motivated. Please understand this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom