• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Now What !!

Peaceful Muslim said:
No Comment!!!
This is your golden opportunity to engage an Israeli in debate Peaceful Muslim. In this light then, isn't your hallow reply a bit of an embarrassment?

Tashah said:
This is your golden opportunity to engage an Israeli in debate Peaceful Muslim. In this light then, isn't your hallow reply a bit of an embarrassment?

No, It is not my friend..
Unlike you, i do wanna argue just for the sake of arguing so until you actually read my post not just pick the lines that fit your argument (your last post clearly states that ) then i will be able to communicate with you.

Peaceful Muslim said:
Unlike you, i do wanna argue just for the sake of arguing so until you actually read my post not just pick the lines that fit your argument (your last post clearly states that) then i will be able to communicate with you.
In this particular thread, your position seems to be that the secular 'freedom of expression' is subserviant to the religious injunctions of the Qur'an. I disagree with this position and with the lone exception of Volker, every other contributor to this thread has also disagreed with your unitarian analysis.

I asked you pertinint questions in my posts that you either could not or would not respond to. Your 'No Comment' post is a perfect exemplar of your continuing inability to communicate and defend your thesis.

Either vigorously defend your position with empiricism and critical thinking, or admit that your thesis is fundamentally flawed because it is mired in religious doctrine. I realize that you embrace the tenets of Islam which defines your position here, but you in turn must realize a different truism...

'To travel well, an idea must be true and relevant... always and everywhere.'

Although your position may be theologically correct, it does not meet the four requirements of 'global validity' as stipulated above.

Tashah

Tashah said:
In this particular thread, your position seems to be that the secular 'freedom of expression' is subserviant to the religious injunctions of the Qur'an. I disagree with this position and with the lone exception of Volker, every other contributor to this thread has also disagreed with your unitarian analysis.

I asked you pertinint questions in my posts that you either could not or would not respond to. Your 'No Comment' post is a perfect exemplar of your continuing inability to communicate and defend your thesis.

Either vigorously defend your position with empiricism and critical thinking, or admit that your thesis is fundamentally flawed because it is mired in religious doctrine. I realize that you embrace the tenets of Islam which defines your position here, but you in turn must realize a different truism...

'To travel well, an idea must be true and relevant... always and everywhere.'

Although your position may be theologically correct, it does not meet the four requirements of 'global validity' as stipulated above.

Tashah

Again you are not getting my point!

Peaceful Muslim said:
Again you are not getting my point!
Peaceful Muslim,
I am highly educated and I have yet to encounter any problems in parsing or understanding the English language. With this linguistic ability in mind, please restate your sentient point with abundant clarity. State exactly what your point is in no ambiguous terms. I can only respond to what you actually write... not your intentions. Once again, this is your opportunity to shine.

Tashah said:
Peaceful Muslim,
I am highly educated and I have yet to encounter any problems in parsing or understanding the English language. With this linguistic ability in mind, please restate your sentient point with abundant clarity. State exactly what your point is in no ambiguous terms. I can only respond to what you actually write... not your intentions. Once again, this is your opportunity to shine.

I believe my posts were clear but i wil restate everything:

1- In my very first post where i apologized on behalf of all muslims for burning embassies & violent actions,because all of us or at least 90% do not agree with what happened since it violates Islam principles which we were taught by Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) cuz even at the time where he was resisted by others and they hurt him, he still prayed for god to forgive them.
Those people who committed these actions can be one of two: people who want to show Islam in the worst way to turn others againts it, and people who expressed their anger in an improper way.

2- We as muslims are against freedom of opinion when it reaches to a point where religous beliefs are insulted ( not Just Islam ) because Islam orders muslims to be civil to other religions and their beliefs. Moreover an insult to christianity or judaism is an insult to Islam it self since all of these religions came with one message "Believe in God".
It is one thing to have an opinion about something but it is completely different to make it look as a joke.

3- There are groups of people who try their best ( unfortunately they succeeded) to ruin the image of Islam and make it look like a religion of terrorism.. those people relate in no way to the concepts of Islam.

4- As for Israel and palestinian conflict, As palestinians we believe Israelis do not have the right to live in our land as if it is theirs but we do not mind them living between us peacefully. Details of that are illustrated in history books we read throughot the years and what we know from our ancestors until today. I do not believe we are people who happen to love dying for a land that is not ours. if that was the case you would have seen us given up long loong time ago.

5- Hamas Issue: if you were standing in a place where on your left hand side there is a fire that will burn you alive and on your right a fire that will burn your hand or your leg which one will you choose? i said it before earlier in my posts we are against commiting attacks against civilians Islam doesn't justify it.

6- We are not the ones forcing our kids to tie a belt of explosives to them selves, they are the kids who grew up seeing every member of their family getting killed who do that willingly. You will tell me that we brought it to our selves but let me ask you: if there is a room with 10 people and i know for sure one of them is a criminal, would i kill everyone in that room just to make sure ? if Israeli people believe that they are better than us, does this justify their action?

7- You had comments about Prophet muhammad (PBUH) and how he treated the Jews in Madinat and i told you that you read the last line of the story which is why i told you read again..cuz jews committed three betrayels to 3 Peace agreements with Muslims. Those betrayels almost got prophet Muhammad ( PBUH), the women and children of Madinat to die.Even after all that,they were given the choice of War or leaving the Madinat

Peaceful Muslim said:
you will never know what it feels like until you taste it yourself .. i respect your opinion and everything but you do not have the right to assume it is the only correct opinion in the universe.

You are right, so I will just watch the debate between you and the Israeli (Tashah) and draw conclusions from that debate.

It is the only way for me to taste without getting too sick.

DivineComedy said:
You are right, so I will just watch the debate between you and the Israeli (Tashah) and draw conclusions from that debate.
Ok, I think, Peaceful Muslim already answered the questions you asked me better than I could do.
I would only repeat some things in my own words, which wouldn't make much sense.

I have a question - what would happen if you took all the Palestinian and Isreali lands and lumped them together and had an election? Why don't they do that? Unite the lands of Palestine and let democracy prevail.

Peaceful Muslim said:
I believe my posts were clear but i wil restate everything:
Much better!

PeacefulMuslim said:
1- In my very first post where i apologized on behalf of all muslims for burning embassies & violent actions, because all of us or at least 90% do not agree with what happened since it violates Islam principles which we were taught by Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) cuz even at the time where he was resisted by others and they hurt him, he still prayed for god to forgive them. Those people who committed these actions can be one of two: people who want to show Islam in the worst way to turn others againts it, and people who expressed their anger in an improper way.
I have no problem with this sentiment although one issue does perplex me. Were any of these Muslim arsonists and looters arrested by the authorities and if so, will they be fully prosecuted in court? If not... why not?

PeacefulMuslim said:
2- We as muslims are against freedom of opinion when it reaches to a point where religous beliefs are insulted ( not Just Islam ) because Islam orders muslims to be civil to other religions and their beliefs. Moreover an insult to christianity or judaism is an insult to Islam it self since all of these religions came with one message "Believe in God".
It is one thing to have an opinion about something but it is completely different to make it look as a joke.
This is where we diverge. Secular freedom of expression should not be subserviant or beholden to political correctness, good taste, or religion. If you believe otherwise, then you embrace and promote 'censorship of expression' rather than 'freedom of expression'.

PeacefulMuslim said:
3- There are groups of people who try their best ( unfortunately they succeeded) to ruin the image of Islam and make it look like a religion of terrorism.. those people relate in no way to the concepts of Islam.
Usama bin Laden has quoted many verses from the Qur'an which he feels legitimize his deeds. Hundreds of Islamic imams and clerics agree with his Qur'anic interpretations, and have lended Usama theological support in sermons and fatwa's. How do you account for this empirical contradiction?

PeacefulMuslim said:
4- As for Israel and palestinian conflict, As palestinians we believe Israelis do not have the right to live in our land as if it is theirs but we do not mind them living between us peacefully. Details of that are illustrated in history books we read throughot the years and what we know from our ancestors until today. I do not believe we are people who happen to love dying for a land that is not ours. if that was the case you would have seen us given up long loong time ago.
Here you went trolling for the sympathy card. The Israeli/Palestinian issue has nothing to do with the cartoons and subsequent Muslim response.

Be that as it may, I will of course respond. Israel was birthed by the Patriarch Abraham and Eretz Yisrael was delivered by the Prophet Moses. The children of the Tribes of Israel have lived in this land since antiquity. As history plainly denotes, Eretz Yisrael was forcibly occupied by the Roman Empire which, incidently, coined the new name of Palestinia. A succession of occupiers followed the Romans... Muslims, Christians, and the Ottoman Empire.

Archaeological digs in Israel never fail to uncover the ancient presence of Israelites. What is below the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem? The second temple... the Temple of Herod. And what is below that? The original Temple of Soloman. And what is below that? Remnants of the Kingdom of David. Simply put, there are no antiquities of 'Palestine' no matter how deep one digs under the soil of Jerusalem.

Under a United Nations mandate, the Levant was partitioned in 1946. Rather than seek a peaceful coexistence with Israel, the neighboring Muslim nations immediately invaded. Time and time again you have attempted to drive Israel into the sea, and time and time again you have tasted defeat and lost precious territory. You have spurned the original UN mandate, the Camp David overtures, and the Oslo Accords. In essence, your historical governance and greed is the genesis of your current predicament and destitution.

PeacefulMuslim said:
5- Hamas Issue: if you were standing in a place where on your left hand side there is a fire that will burn you alive and on your right a fire that will burn your hand or your leg which one will you choose? i said it before earlier in my posts we are against commiting attacks against civilians Islam doesn't justify it.
If Palestinians are against terrorism, why did they elect a terrorist organization to govern and represent them? Hamas has been identified as a terrorist organization by the United Nations, Israel, the United States, the European Union, Canada, and Australia. Hamas made it abundantly clear that it would not alter its barbarian charter with an election victory. It was also abundantly clear to you that Israel would never negotiate with the Hamas terrorist organization. Still, this is the course you chose at the ballot box. Inexplicable.

PeacefulMuslim said:
6- We are not the ones forcing our kids to tie a belt of explosives to them selves, they are the kids who grew up seeing every member of their family getting killed who do that willingly. You will tell me that we brought it to our selves but let me ask you: if there is a room with 10 people and i know for sure one of them is a criminal, would i kill everyone in that room just to make sure ? if Israeli people believe that they are better than us, does this justify their action?
If Palestinians willingly choose to allow terrorists sanctuary within their midst, then you must also be just as willing to suffer the deadly consequences. Why do they not wear uniforms to distinguish themselves from Palestinian civilians? Because they are cowards and care not a whit for the safety of others.

PeacefulMuslim said:
7- You had comments about Prophet muhammad (PBUH) and how he treated the Jews in Madinat and i told you that you read the last line of the story which is why i told you read again..cuz jews committed three betrayels to 3 Peace agreements with Muslims. Those betrayels almost got prophet Muhammad ( PBUH), the women and children of Madinat to die.Even after all that,they were given the choice of War or leaving the Madinat
Wrong. The three tribes of Jews who originally settled in the Hijaz before Muhammad was even born were slaughtered by him because they would not convert to Isalm. Thus began the Islamic conquest of peoples and nations from Mekkah to Vienna.

Tashah said:
Much better!

Usama bin Laden has quoted many verses from the Qur'an which he feels legitimize his deeds. Hundreds of Islamic imams and clerics agree with his Qur'anic interpretations, and have lended Usama theological support in sermons and fatwa's. How do you account for this empirical contradiction?

Did bin Laden justify his attacks because the Koran say Muslems should go out and kill Christians whenever possible? I had thought his justifiction for the attack was based on US troops stationed in the holy land, primarily, and US support of Isreal, secondarily.

Tashah said:
If Palestinians willingly choose to allow terrorists sanctuary within their midst, then you must also be just as willing to suffer the deadly consequences. Why do they not wear uniforms to distinguish themselves from Palestinian civilians? Because they are cowards and care not a whit for the safety of others.

Wrong. The three tribes of Jews who originally settled in the Hijaz before Muhammad was even born were slaughtered by him because they would not convert to Isalm. Thus began the Islamic conquest of peoples and nations from Mekkah to Vienna.

The Israelies use tanks, American made planes and American made helicopters to attack Palestinians. Why? Because they are cowards! Come on Tashah, let's be real, all is fair in love and war. Their is no such thing as a fair fight. Israel uses conventional superiority to it's full advantage, Hamas uses it's own un-conventional tatics against Israel to their own full advantage. You don't expect them to be so foolish as to go toe to toe with a well ogranized, well funded army do you? They would be pretty stupid if they did. It is the classic guerrilla war to pick off a few troops and blend back into the population or into the surrounding countryside. Terrorism is unconventional by nature and the weaker foe uses terrorism in different ways than the stronger foe, especially, if they have no money and few arms. Terrorism is warfare. Terrorism is used by both Hamas and the Israeli government. All is fair in love and war. Nobody ever said it was pretty.

Peaceful Muslim said:
Thank you for your advice and i am aware of all the that .. i just wanted to know how guys think of us and what you see in muslims .. anyways thanks..
i wanted to clarify one thing when i postd my msgs i wasn't intending to open up a political issue specifically, i wanted to talk to the people and ask them to please not mix what islam is about and that there are millions of muslims who disapprove what is being done under the name of Islam starting from Sept 11 until now and what is going to happen next ..
Being a muslim and behave in a certain manner that doesn't mean Islam enforce that kind of Behavior.. the following will tell you that we had the greatest leader there ever was throughout history:

" Who could dare to compare any great man in modren history with Muhammed? " Alphonse de LaMartaine.

" I myself feel whenver I re-read them, a new way of admiration, a new sense of reverence for that mighty Arabian teacher " Annie Besant.

" If a man like Muhammed were to assume the dictatorship of the modren world, he would succeed in solving
its problems that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness " Sir George Bernard Shaw.

" When I closed the 2nd volume of the (Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read
of the great life " Mahatma Gandhi.

" My choice of Muhammed to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers
and may be questioned by others " Michael Hart.

Do you think he would have been a great leader if he was behaving the same way some islamic organizations are?
i am palestinian myself and i am saddned by the fact that our land has been taken away from us and if you read in history you will see that israilians aren't any better and they have done worse things than we did..why they are not called terrorists? i believe we are living in a world of double standards.. this never happens in true Islam
I said it before and I repeat, what you see in media is not the true fact about Islam and what some organizations do that doesn’t mean this is Islam.. Which is why the cartoons were so offensive to Prophet Muhammad since it is not the truth
As for your question about Hamas; first can you imagine this for a second?: you own a house you built with your hands, your lived in it for like 40 years with you wife and kids, you planted every tree in its yard and every flower.. now imagine someone comes a long and destroys it and kills your kids or imagine that kid seeing his dad getting killed..you tell me what will you do? .. just because hamas is Islam oriented movement that doesn’t mean they are terrorists.. they were elected by Palestinians because they believe that nothing is working with Israilians ( military or Civilians) .. there was a peace agreement with those people until year 2000 when Sharon ‘VISITED’ Al Aqsa Mosque which started the flame and then Muhammad Al Durra who was killed by Israilians for no reason.. that is when it all blew up .. Palestinians are suffering a lot and no one knows even us Palestinians who lived their whole lives outside moving from one country to another never knowing the true meaning of home… don’t you think we have the right to defend our selves infront of those who took away everything we own including our security in our homeland?? History is filled with Israilians massacres in Palestine: Dair yasin, Qana , Jenin.. and that is just a tip of the Iceberg.. This is not terrorism!!!!!

Hello Peaceful Muslim! It is good to meet you. I was an American soldier at one time and served in Bosnia. I saw how the US government covered up a genocide of a European Muslim people. It was no different than the Nazi extermination of the Jews and I don't say this, taking the Jewish Holocaust lightly, I say it, very seriously. I think Islam is a wonderful religion, but I also believe that it is the US along with the West and Russia, which has helped to foster an environment where terrorism can prosper due to the criminal actions of the major powers. I view the Islamic World as under attack right now by the major powers. I myself am not a Muslim, but I learned alot about Islam and the terrible things that were done to the Muslims in Bosnia and how the US, along with Europe, helped along the genocide in Bosnia and rewarded the Serbs for their genocide against Muslims, rather than trying to stop, which they could have easily done. Ohh well, no oil in Bosnia or Rwanda or Sudan, we both know how that goes. You are absolutely right, the media is brainwashing Americans and so is the US government. They have americans brainwashed. I saw a much different side to my country in Bosnia that was never even mentioned or reported on the news, thus keeping the rest of America un-informed and ignorant. I think that is something you must understand, that many Americans are un-informed and ignorant because they watch too much of the news and too much TV. The best path to peace is universal true justice and humanity for all peoples, whether it be Muslim, Jewish or Christian and injustice for one people is injustice for all people and such injustice cannot be ignored. I view the 9/11 attacks as a reaction against US government terrorism. I had also protested against the Iraq War as well, believing that Bush was exploiting nationalist sentiment in the US to go in and remove Saddam, which was taking a course indepedent of the US designs on the Middle East.

Spew your lies and miscontent elsewhere. I've been in the military, as well as in the muslim world, on numerous occassions, as well as in Israel. I'll not sugar coat a hate filled country and try to glorify it nor make excuses for their cowardly acts.
The terrorists are the cowards.

ManOfTrueTruth said:
Ha ha ha ha! Be careful of what? you? ha ha ha ha!

Not me sport, the truth. Which you seem to have a problem with. Understandable coming from a Osama sympathizer.

Now how about you explain to the good people here how the US covered up the Muslim culling in Europe. You see bro, if you're gonna make shi*t up, you should stick to lies that aren't so obvious. I notice you didn't answer any of my questions in the basement. I'm starting to doubt your claim of being a soldier. So let's ask them up here too. What was your MOS? Your unit? Detail an about face. What is the maximum effective range of an M17?

teacher said:
Not me sport, the truth. Which you seem to have a problem with. Understandable coming from a Osama sympathizer.

Now how about you explain to the good people here how the US covered up the Muslim culling in Europe. You see bro, if you're gonna make shi*t up, you should stick to lies that aren't so obvious. I notice you didn't answer any of my questions in the basement. I'm starting to doubt your claim of being a soldier. So let's ask them up here too. What was your MOS? Your unit? Detail an about face. What is the maximum effective range of an M17?

It has been my experience on the web that there is an inverse relationship between one's attributes and the degree with which one trumpets them. Just like the shady used car salesman who smiles, extends his hands and says "Trust me", I suspect the motives of those who would proclaim themselves in possession of the real "truth" .

or make that the true truth.

DivineComedy said:

It is the only way for me to taste without getting too sick.

!!!! did i say watch!!! are you actually reading my posts??? my friend i said " i respect your opinion" but it seems like you are assuming that it is the only correct opinion on earth specially when you use name-calling & "Wrong"!!! all of us are talking over here but no one is acting the way you are ?! just calm down :roll:

Tashah said:
I have no problem with this sentiment although one issue does perplex me. Were any of these Muslim arsonists and looters arrested by the authorities and if so, will they be fully prosecuted in court? If not... why not?

I do not live where all those actions took place so i can't tell if they were

This is where we diverge. Secular freedom of expression should not be subserviant or beholden to political correctness, good taste, or religion. If you believe otherwise, then you embrace and promote 'censorship of expression' rather than 'freedom of expression'.

I believe if we let things out on the open specially to things related to religions, then we will end up with a major conflict between all nations. if i was allowed to express my opinion about anyone in that persons face without considerations to their feelings then i lost my humanity. This is what Islam taught us. we should be free to express opinions but with respect.
examples i drew: why there are places where you are not allowed to smoke? why there are places why i shouldn't bring in dogs? why there are dress codes ? if you were to visit a conservative person home, would you go there wearing inproper clothes? its just a matter of respect & Consideration.

On the other hand thousands of Islamic imams condemned those actions and classified them as terrorism.. Extremist are always there in any religion and they behave in different ways..

Here you went trolling for the sympathy card. The Israeli/Palestinian issue has nothing to do with the cartoons and subsequent Muslim response.

Somehow the subject went there

Be that as it may, I will of course respond. Israel was birthed by the Patriarch Abraham and Eretz Yisrael was delivered by the Prophet Moses. The children of the Tribes of Israel have lived in this land since antiquity. As history plainly denotes, Eretz Yisrael was forcibly occupied by the Roman Empire which, incidently, coined the new name of Palestinia. A succession of occupiers followed the Romans... Muslims, Christians, and the Ottoman Empire.

Archaeological digs in Israel never fail to uncover the ancient presence of Israelites. What is below the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem? The second temple... the Temple of Herod. And what is below that? The original Temple of Soloman. And what is below that? Remnants of the Kingdom of David. Simply put, there are no antiquities of 'Palestine' no matter how deep one digs under the soil of Jerusalem.

Under a United Nations mandate, the Levant was partitioned in 1946. Rather than seek a peaceful coexistence with Israel, the neighboring Muslim nations immediately invaded. Time and time again you have attempted to drive Israel into the sea, and time and time again you have tasted defeat and lost precious territory. You have spurned the original UN mandate, the Camp David overtures, and the Oslo Accords. In essence, your historical governance and greed is the genesis of your current predicament and destitution.

Well I believe that in this issue the conflict will keep going forever since all what you stated in about Israel history is not true from our side ,I do not wanna get into this cuz there are two sides of the story that will never meet no matter how many confrontation we keep going through. The truth is ( I said it before) : I don’t believe we are just people who happen to like dying for a land that is not ours!!

If Palestinians are against terrorism, why did they elect a terrorist organization to govern and represent them? Hamas has been identified as a terrorist organization by the United Nations, Israel, the United States, the European Union, Canada, and Australia. Hamas made it abundantly clear that it would not alter its barbarian charter with an election victory. It was also abundantly clear to you that Israel would never negotiate with the Hamas terrorist organization. Still, this is the course you chose at the ballot box. Inexplicable.

Muslims are against hurting civilians in any way. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and his followers when they used to send armies, their statement was: “Do not hurt a woman, and old man, a child not even a tree”
When certain organizations do not follow the rule, that doesn’t mean Islam implies such a behavior. Now to Palestinians international laws screwed up so what is the next alternative? With Hamas or without it, Palestinians are killed at least Hamas is trying something for the sake of their freedom.

Even though, that doesn’t justify killing everyone “just to make sure” Israel is no better than Hamas in handling things.
People who give their souls for the sake of others are not cowards..

Mohammed (PBUH)drew up with these Jews a subtle concordant:
The Jews who attach themselves to our commonwealth shall be protected from all insults and vexations; they shall have an equal right with our own people to our assistance and good offices; they...shall form with the A'loslcms one composite nation; they shall practice their religion as freely as the Moslems...They shall join the Moslems in defending Yathrib against all enemies or not interfere. All future disputes between those who accept this charter shall be referred, under God, to the Prophet.
All the Jewish tribes of Medina and the surrounding country soon accepted this agreement: the Banu-Nadhir, the Banu-Kuraiza, and the Banu- Kainuka

Briefly: After Badr battle, Banu Kainuka broke the agreement with Muslims and when Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) tried to calm the situation down and asked them to rethink about it but even though they insisted on their behavior moreover, they told him that they were undefeated in a war as a threat. Until that point Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) didn’t do anything against them until a muslim woman was walking in their souq and a group of Banu-Kainuka men gathered around her when she went to one of the gold shops. One of them then ripped her dress with a knife . a muslims saw what happened so he went in and fought with the jewish guy ad killed him. The rest of the group then killed that muslim. ( betrayal #1)

(Betrayal #2):
Banu-Nadhir started by going to Quraish tribe and persuades them to startup a battle against Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) not only that they went to another tribe “banu Ghatfan” and established the same deal so they all gang up against Muslims in Madinat.
(Betrayal #3) A man from Banu-Nadhir called Huyay Bin Al Akhtab went to Banu Kuraiza as well at that time to persuade them to gang with them against Muslims at the beginning they refused but then they went through with it where they blockade women & Children in Madinat.

ManOfTrueTruth said:
Hello Peaceful Muslim! It is good to meet you. I was an American soldier at one time and served in Bosnia. I saw how the US government covered up a genocide of a European Muslim people. It was no different than the Nazi extermination of the Jews and I don't say this, taking the Jewish Holocaust lightly, I say it, very seriously. I think Islam is a wonderful religion, but I also believe that it is the US along with the West and Russia, which has helped to foster an environment where terrorism can prosper due to the criminal actions of the major powers. I view the Islamic World as under attack right now by the major powers. I myself am not a Muslim, but I learned alot about Islam and the terrible things that were done to the Muslims in Bosnia and how the US, along with Europe, helped along the genocide in Bosnia and rewarded the Serbs for their genocide against Muslims, rather than trying to stop, which they could have easily done. Ohh well, no oil in Bosnia or Rwanda or Sudan, we both know how that goes. You are absolutely right, the media is brainwashing Americans and so is the US government. They have americans brainwashed. I saw a much different side to my country in Bosnia that was never even mentioned or reported on the news, thus keeping the rest of America un-informed and ignorant. I think that is something you must understand, that many Americans are un-informed and ignorant because they watch too much of the news and too much TV. The best path to peace is universal true justice and humanity for all peoples, whether it be Muslim, Jewish or Christian and injustice for one people is injustice for all people and such injustice cannot be ignored. I view the 9/11 attacks as a reaction against US government terrorism. I had also protested against the Iraq War as well, believing that Bush was exploiting nationalist sentiment in the US to go in and remove Saddam, which was taking a course indepedent of the US designs on the Middle East.

We all do know that the whole truth is hidden from Americans and other nations.. I totally agree with you
Furthermore, i believe that 9/11 served the people who want Islam to look bad and justify the war against it..

Gardener said:
It has been my experience on the web that there is an inverse relationship between one's attributes and the degree with which one trumpets them.

Oh my. Then I need serious help. To wit, one of my recent attachments...

Attachments

• My guys 122.jpg
    My guys 122.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 5
Peaceful Muslim said:
We all do know that the whole truth is hidden from Americans and other nations.. I totally agree with you
Furthermore, i believe that 9/11 served the people who want Islam to look bad and justify the war against it..

Oh look, Peaceful Muslim wants some love too...

Why don't you go into a little more detail with that 9/11 theory for us, it should make for great fun.

Peaceful Muslim said:
Muslims are against hurting civilians in any way. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and his followers when they used to send armies, their statement was: “Do not hurt a woman, and old man, a child not even a tree”

And in regard to Al Quacka’s attacks you said:

Peaceful Muslim said:
On the other hand thousands of Islamic imams condemned those actions and classified them as terrorism..

Peaceful Muslim said:

Peaceful Muslim you will have to forgive me if I think I am right and another person is “wrong” about something, but I will be confused if you do not accept the following argument as valid.

Since “Muslims are against hurting civilians in any way,“ and since you “believe that 9/11 served the people who want Islam to look bad and justify the war against it,“ and since the 9/11 attackers wore civilian disguise, consequently, the use of civilian disguise in warfare serves the people who want civilians “to look bad and justify the war against it,” therefore, those people that use civilian disguise in warfare are the enemies of Islam.

Peaceful Muslim, in your opinion, is that a valid argument?

DivineComedy said:
And in regard to Al Quacka’s attacks you said:

Peaceful Muslim you will have to forgive me if I think I am right and another person is “wrong” about something, but I will be confused if you do not accept the following argument as valid.

Since “Muslims are against hurting civilians in any way,“ and since you “believe that 9/11 served the people who want Islam to look bad and justify the war against it,“ and since the 9/11 attackers wore civilian disguise, consequently, the use of civilian disguise in warfare serves the people who want civilians “to look bad and justify the war against it,” therefore, those people that use civilian disguise in warfare are the enemies of Islam.

Peaceful Muslim, in your opinion, is that a valid argument?

What i wanted to clarify, if someone is using this method under the name of serving Islam of course they are mistaken tell me something, what good came out of 9/11 if the so called muslim did it for the sake of muslims?? this is why i said those organizations relate in noway to true Islam concepts in War
I know you will relate the same to Hamas actions.. remember when i told you when "if i came to the US and bombed you then call me a terrorist" Hamas at least are resisting in an actual war .If Hamas went to the US and bombed a building there, everybody will condemn that action..

Back
Top Bottom