Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 79
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: How to Treat a Submissive Woman

  1. #1
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    05-25-10 @ 03:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    324
    Likes Received
    72 times
    Likes Given
    30

    How to Treat a Submissive Woman

    I recently met, online, a really hip woman who loves football and seems really down to earth. In our subsequent email exchanges she revealed to me that she has always wanted a man to dominate her and that her greatest desire is to please. We've had some pretty steamy exchanges. However, I'm a newbie to this Dominant/Submissive stuff and so I know she wants me to "dominate" her, but I'm not used to it. I could be, I guess. The sex sure sounds awesome and, like I said, she seems pretty hip outside the bedroom too. So, I think we might click. I'd like to give her what she wants, but I'm not sure how. If we go out to eat do I tell her what she's eating? I know that sounds, well, terrible, but I suspect she would be turned on by it and wants me to do exactly that, but I'm not sure.

    Any advice or links would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

  2. #2
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    33,015
    Likes Received
    34864 times
    Likes Given
    29726

    Re: How to Treat a Submissive Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoGringo View Post
    I recently met, online, a really hip woman who loves football and seems really down to earth. In our subsequent email exchanges she revealed to me that she has always wanted a man to dominate her and that her greatest desire is to please. We've had some pretty steamy exchanges. However, I'm a newbie to this Dominant/Submissive stuff and so I know she wants me to "dominate" her, but I'm not used to it. I could be, I guess. The sex sure sounds awesome and, like I said, she seems pretty hip outside the bedroom too. So, I think we might click. I'd like to give her what she wants, but I'm not sure how. If we go out to eat do I tell her what she's eating? I know that sounds, well, terrible, but I suspect she would be turned on by it and wants me to do exactly that, but I'm not sure.

    Any advice or links would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

    First thing you've got to find out is, whether she wants to do the dom/sub thing in the bedroom only, or whether she wants to live that way on a daily basis. BIG diff.

    Restaurant: ask her if she'd like for you to order for her. If you do order for her, it would be highly advisable that you already know what she likes.

    Make sure you know what you're getting into.
    Fiddling While Rome Burns

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    10-26-10 @ 04:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,978
    Likes Received
    5175 times
    Likes Given
    7497

    Re: How to Treat a Submissive Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoGringo View Post
    I recently met, online, a really hip woman who loves football and seems really down to earth. In our subsequent email exchanges she revealed to me that she has always wanted a man to dominate her and that her greatest desire is to please. We've had some pretty steamy exchanges. However, I'm a newbie to this Dominant/Submissive stuff and so I know she wants me to "dominate" her, but I'm not used to it. I could be, I guess. The sex sure sounds awesome and, like I said, she seems pretty hip outside the bedroom too. So, I think we might click. I'd like to give her what she wants, but I'm not sure how. If we go out to eat do I tell her what she's eating? I know that sounds, well, terrible, but I suspect she would be turned on by it and wants me to do exactly that, but I'm not sure.

    Any advice or links would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    The first order of business is to find out what she charges, per hour.


  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    09-19-14 @ 11:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177
    Likes Received
    7544 times
    Likes Given
    2325

    Re: How to Treat a Submissive Woman

    This is the perfect chance to make some great stories that can be told in bars for years.

  5. #5
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    05-25-10 @ 03:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    324
    Likes Received
    72 times
    Likes Given
    30

    Re: How to Treat a Submissive Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    First thing you've got to find out is, whether she wants to do the dom/sub thing in the bedroom only, or whether she wants to live that way on a daily basis. BIG diff.

    Restaurant: ask her if she'd like for you to order for her. If you do order for her, it would be highly advisable that you already know what she likes.

    Make sure you know what you're getting into.
    Good idea!

  6. #6
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    05-25-10 @ 03:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    324
    Likes Received
    72 times
    Likes Given
    30

    Re: How to Treat a Submissive Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    The first order of business is to find out what she charges, per hour.

    Ah, you're just jealous. Besides, only suckers pay for it. On the contrary, she's BEGGING to "take care of me" all day, every day.

  7. #7
    Wading through the Mire
    JustineCredible's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Eastern Standard Time zone
    Last Seen
    11-12-10 @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,379
    Likes Received
    91 times
    Likes Given
    82

    Re: How to Treat a Submissive Woman

    You need to do some reading up on the whole Dom/Sub culture and find out what your own limits are and if you're even cut out for being a Dom. Not everyone is.
    It's not a violence or angry thing, it's something that come from a place of love and respect. You have to respect someone you Dominate in order to be a succesful Dom. The most important thing is TRUST and COMMUNICATION. Don't ever forget those...

    There are some really great places on the web to find more info about the "Dom/sub" culture:

    Official Website of Dr. Gloria G. Brame

    Castle Realm was good but it's down, has been for a few years now...but it was one of the best SM learning sites.

    Castle Realm

    Play safe, be happy...
    "Boy, it sure would be nice if we had some grenades, don't you think?"

  8. #8
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    05-25-10 @ 03:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    324
    Likes Received
    72 times
    Likes Given
    30

    Re: How to Treat a Submissive Woman

    Thank you JustineCredible!

  9. #9
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 07:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988
    Likes Received
    6619 times
    Likes Given
    3768

    Re: How to Treat a Submissive Woman

    HA! I wasn't the first poster, so NEENER on all of you!

  10. #10
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    05-25-10 @ 03:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    324
    Likes Received
    72 times
    Likes Given
    30

    Re: How to Treat a Submissive Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    HA! I wasn't the first poster, so NEENER on all of you!
    Huh?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •