Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
Results 511 to 517 of 517
Like Tree176Likes

Thread: Homosexuality Is A Birth Defect

  1. #511
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    8,213
    Likes Received
    3441 times
    Likes Given
    4003

    Re: Homosexuality Is A Birth Defect

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontologuy View Post
    The OP is a scientific presentation on the obvious birth defect etiology of homosexuality, one that, despite whining to the contrary, has not been "refuted".

    It was not, therefore, "an ad hominen" as well.

    Your likely purposeful out-of-context misconstruence digression about misery is simply irrelevant.

    The "gay agenda" is not anything "sinister" or "evil", just like the "liberal agenda" or the "conservative agenda" or the "NRA agenda"; it's simply a way of phrasing that the specified group has specific endemic political goals. Your diatribe diversion about "paranoia" was, again, irrelevant and meaningless.

    The OP science is solid; nothing about itself or the posts of others has come anything close to refuting it. The epigenetic etiology of homosexuality stands as the only credible scientific presentation being offered. Indeed, so far, no scientific group is rejecting it.

    If you have other current scientific presentations that counter the OP, that say scientifically homosexuality is caused by this or that, then please trot them out. Of course, I've searched, and have found none .. but you're welcome to try.

    As I presented in detail in both the OP and posts subsequent to the OP, the qualification for the epigenetic etiology to be a birth defect is obvious.

    Here's the link to the post where I reiterated the five criteria that clearly makes the epigenetic etiology of homosexuality a birth defect: http://www.debatepolitics.com/sex-an...post1061845049 (Homosexuality Is A Birth Defect). It's scientifically crystal clear.

    Here's the link to the post where I presented the misery specifically intrinsic to the condition of homosexuality, presented by homosexuals themselves ("IS BEING GAY RUINING YOUR LIFE" Is Being Gay Ruining Your Life? ) who were being honsest about that specific intrinsic misery: http://www.debatepolitics.com/sex-an...post1061847410 (Homosexuality Is A Birth Defect).

    And here is the link I presented to the long ago scientifically revealed physiological structural defect in the brain caused by the birth defect of homosexuality, a link everyone just "conveniently" ignored (I wonder why!): http://www.debatepolitics.com/sex-an...post1061848009 (Homosexuality Is A Birth Defect)

    From the OP through now, I have presented nothing but solid scientific presentation on the epigenetic etiology of homosexuality and the obvious birth defect nature of that etiology, complete with scientific links and factual evidence.

    So far, those opposed to the obvious birth defect reality have trotted out .. wait for it .. .. zero scientific link references in their attempted "refutations". They haven't even made an attempt to do so.

    Scientifically, it's obvious that homosexuality is a birth defect.

    From the debate perspective of this thread, there's been no rational conjecture to that scientific reality.

    So I will ask again: given the debatel-won fact that homosexuality is a birth defect, why does that status bother you?

    And, for those of you who can't bring yourself to accept the birth defect status of homosexuality, simply pretend that it had just been scientifically proven to you that homosexuality is a birth defect, and then tell me imagining that to be true why the birth defect status of homosexuality would bother you.
    Blah, blah, blah, You have no science to back up your claims please stop claiming that you do
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  2. #512
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    13,472
    Likes Received
    2958 times
    Likes Given
    1372

    Re: Homosexuality Is A Birth Defect

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontologuy View Post
    The OP is a scientific presentation on the obvious birth defect etiology of homosexuality, one that, despite whining to the contrary, has not been "refuted".

    It was not, therefore, "an ad hominen" as well.

    Your likely purposeful out-of-context misconstruence digression about misery is simply irrelevant.

    The "gay agenda" is not anything "sinister" or "evil", just like the "liberal agenda" or the "conservative agenda" or the "NRA agenda"; it's simply a way of phrasing that the specified group has specific endemic political goals. Your diatribe diversion about "paranoia" was, again, irrelevant and meaningless.

    The OP science is solid; nothing about itself or the posts of others has come anything close to refuting it. The epigenetic etiology of homosexuality stands as the only credible scientific presentation being offered. Indeed, so far, no scientific group is rejecting it.

    If you have other current scientific presentations that counter the OP, that say scientifically homosexuality is caused by this or that, then please trot them out. Of course, I've searched, and have found none .. but you're welcome to try.

    As I presented in detail in both the OP and posts subsequent to the OP, the qualification for the epigenetic etiology to be a birth defect is obvious.

    Here's the link to the post where I reiterated the five criteria that clearly makes the epigenetic etiology of homosexuality a birth defect: http://www.debatepolitics.com/sex-an...post1061845049 (Homosexuality Is A Birth Defect). It's scientifically crystal clear.

    Here's the link to the post where I presented the misery specifically intrinsic to the condition of homosexuality, presented by homosexuals themselves ("IS BEING GAY RUINING YOUR LIFE" Is Being Gay Ruining Your Life? ) who were being honsest about that specific intrinsic misery: http://www.debatepolitics.com/sex-an...post1061847410 (Homosexuality Is A Birth Defect).

    And here is the link I presented to the long ago scientifically revealed physiological structural defect in the brain caused by the birth defect of homosexuality, a link everyone just "conveniently" ignored (I wonder why!): http://www.debatepolitics.com/sex-an...post1061848009 (Homosexuality Is A Birth Defect)

    From the OP through now, I have presented nothing but solid scientific presentation on the epigenetic etiology of homosexuality and the obvious birth defect nature of that etiology, complete with scientific links and factual evidence.

    So far, those opposed to the obvious birth defect reality have trotted out .. wait for it .. .. zero scientific link references in their attempted "refutations". They haven't even made an attempt to do so.

    Scientifically, it's obvious that homosexuality is a birth defect.

    From the debate perspective of this thread, there's been no rational conjecture to that scientific reality.

    So I will ask again: given the debatel-won fact that homosexuality is a birth defect, why does that status bother you?

    And, for those of you who can't bring yourself to accept the birth defect status of homosexuality, simply pretend that it had just been scientifically proven to you that homosexuality is a birth defect, and then tell me imagining that to be true why the birth defect status of homosexuality would bother you.
    None of the links in the OP support your claim accept the link to Brian Fischer's opinion.

    The OP is ad hominem, the claim that it is a birth defect is not supported by the links therefore it is only your opinion. You aren't an expert

  3. #513
    .


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,955
    Likes Received
    10811 times
    Likes Given
    15620
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Homosexuality Is A Birth Defect

    You'll find that Ontologuy's messages and logic on LGTB issues and any women's rights issues are bizarrely worded hate mongering mixes with personal ego-centricism. That is all he really proves.

    Once again, by his bizarre logic of what defines "birth defects," he is a birth defect. By his logic, all homo sapiens are birth defects because they have evolved. In his opinion, any evolution or diversity is "birth defects," which of course is a ludicrous proposition.

  4. #514
    Guru
    Ontologuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    4,192
    Likes Received
    908 times
    Likes Given
    925

    Re: Homosexuality Is A Birth Defect

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    You'll find that Ontologuy's messages and logic on LGTB issues and any women's rights issues are bizarrely worded hate mongering mixes with personal ego-centricism. That is all he really proves. Once again, by his bizarre logic of what defines "birth defects," he is a birth defect. By his logic, all homo sapiens are birth defects because they have evolved. In his opinion, any evolution or diversity is "birth defects," which of course is a ludicrous proposition.
    Your typical strawman-leveled ad hominems are simply that, your typical M.O. in this thread, which validates that, with respect to topically relevant proper debate facts, you have nothing with which to reply in opposition to the OP and related post facts.

    When you find yourself relegated to attacking the messenger because you have no proper debate refutation for the message, you simply validate the last few paragraphs of the OP, and thereby support my position.
    The American Family Political Party: because the great majority of Americans deserve political representation.

  5. #515
    .


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,955
    Likes Received
    10811 times
    Likes Given
    15620
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Homosexuality Is A Birth Defect

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontologuy View Post
    Your typical strawman-leveled ad hominems are simply that, your typical M.O. in this thread, which validates that, with respect to topically relevant proper debate facts, you have nothing with which to reply in opposition to the OP and related post facts.

    When you find yourself relegated to attacking the messenger because you have no proper debate refutation for the message, you simply validate the last few paragraphs of the OP, and thereby support my position.
    ^ That is more pointless words trying to disguise still another illogical conclusion you assert. Do you really think the way you use 10 times as many words as necessary proves you're of superior intelligence? That message within all the words really is nonsensical.

  6. #516
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    8,213
    Likes Received
    3441 times
    Likes Given
    4003

    Re: Homosexuality Is A Birth Defect

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontologuy View Post
    Your typical strawman-leveled ad hominems are simply that, your typical M.O. in this thread, which validates that, with respect to topically relevant proper debate facts, you have nothing with which to reply in opposition to the OP and related post facts.

    When you find yourself relegated to attacking the messenger because you have no proper debate refutation for the message, you simply validate the last few paragraphs of the OP, and thereby support my position.
    More Blah, blah, blah and still no science behind the false claims
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  7. #517
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Herndon, Va
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    36,541
    Likes Received
    23637 times
    Likes Given
    13579

    Re: Homosexuality Is A Birth Defect

    Moderator's Warning:
    The threads gone round and round and has now largely devolved to trolling, baiting, flaming, and borderline hate speech. The OP has made his point, people have debated it, and the conversation has now spiraled into mostly bickering and rules violating. This thread and topic are now closed

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •