• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wife tells Wisconsin protestors that senator has run off with mistress

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
After the Republican victory over unions in the Wisconsin state house last week, Democrats need every victory they can get – even the weird ones. From the Raw Story:
"Protesters who marched at the home of Wisconsin state senator Randy Hopper (R-Fond du Lac) were met with something of a surprise on Saturday. Mrs. Hopper appeared at the door and informed them that Sen. Hopper was no longer in residence at this address, but now lives in Madison, WI with his 25-year-old mistress….
Sen. Hopper has worked closely with Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker to implement the state’s new anti-labor laws and enact policies favorable to the interests of big business. Like Walker, Hopper is one of the Republican politicians named in a massive recall effort spearheaded by Wisconsin Democrats."
Hopper’s wife indicated she is willing to sign the recall petition. The family maid apparently has already done so.

You know, if attacking someone's personal life was good enough for Bill Clinton, then it certainly is good enough for Randy Hopper too. This particular recall petition may be the fastest one to get signatures on in history. Even his maid and wife are signing it. What about his mistress, who he is dumping his wife for? Probably, just as soon as he cheats on her too.

Looks like the Democrats in Wisconsin are finally growing a pair, and stealing a few plays from the Republican playbook. They sure fooled me. I really didn't think these ******s had it in them. As for the Republican who left his wife for a 25 year old woman? Kudos to him. For once, Republicans can crow about a sex scandal that is not a gay one. LMAO.

Article is here.

Last edited:
I've said it before and it still holds true. A penis has no political affiliation.

Seems like we were overdue for another congressperson getting caught in his zipper.

I've said it before and it still holds true. A penis has no political affiliation.

Seems like we were overdue for another congressperson getting caught in his zipper.

Are you calling this congressperson a prick? :mrgreen:

You know, if attacking someone's personal life was good enough for Bill Clinton, then it certainly is good enough for Randy Hopper too. This particular recall petition may be the fastest one to get signatures on in history. Even his maid and wife are signing it. What about his mistress, who he is dumping his wife for? Probably, just as soon as he cheats on her too.

Looks like the Democrats in Wisconsin are finally growing a pair, and stealing a few plays from the Republican playbook. They sure fooled me. I really didn't think these ******s had it in them. As for the Republican who left his wife for a 25 year old woman? Kudos to him. For once, Republicans can crow about a sex scandal that is not a gay one. LMAO.

Article is here.

:lamo:lamo:lamo

This story is hilarious. I just wonder why I haven't heard about it in the news yet... :mrgreen:

I wonder how many of the dems above thought Clinton should have been removed from office.

I wonder how many of the dems above thought Clinton should have been removed from office.

Doesn't matter what the Democrats think. It's MY thread, and yes, I was in favor of Clinton's impeachment.

On the other hand, your question is a fair one.

Has this been on Leno or the Daily Show yet?

Back
Top Bottom