• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Libyan Rebels Try to Regroup After Setback

Councilman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
These are the good guys and they need help and it would be nice for for the Gutless Wonder in Chief, Obama to find a way to help them, ASAP, damn it.

This is a rag tag army that is doing the right thing.
article-1362962-0D768DA1000005DC-469_634x420.jpg

Libyan Rebels Try to Regroup After Setback - FoxNews.com

RAS LANOUF, Libya – Libyan rebels said Monday they will regroup and bring in heavy weapons after forces loyal to Muammar Qaddafi pounded opposition fighters with helicopter gunships, artillery and rockets to stop the rebels' rapid advance toward the capital.

Mohamad Samir, an army colonel fighting with the rebels, told The Associated Press that his forces need reinforcements from the east after Sunday's setback.

These are the good guys and they need help and it would be nice for for the Gutless Wonder in Chief, Obama to find a way to help them, ASAP, damn it.

US is not the world police. However much some people find that hard to accept.
It is not US's duty and responsibility to police every part of this world.
You had a war and trigger happy President and it did not go well.

Obama taking his time in a decision that will essentially put American lives at risk is a good thing. I see nothing bad about it.
But hey, this is all just partisan.
If it goes wrong, no doubt it'd be those opposing him who'd make him out to be some sort of warmonger :roll:

And I see little good in the rebel. They are as bad as Gaddafi's forces.
If one goes on crimes, the other should.

Let's be honest. If he was intervening then you would be bitching about him getting involved.

I think as the conflict escalates and more innocents are dragged into it, it will become harder and harder for the international community to stay on the sidelines.

Who cares about this? I want to hear more about the Charlie Sheen saga. /sarcasm

Back
Top Bottom