• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FreedomWorks presents new site feature - Freedom Connetor

FreedomWorks | Lower Taxes, Less Government, More Freedom

It's called Freedom Connector. You can log in and connect with people from your area and around the country to discuss issues, events, etc. What a great idea!

Well shoot. Looks like a great thing but it's also confusing. I joined then posted. Couldn't find anyone else's post. Then tried again and it looks like I posted to one specific person. Hope he doesn't think I'm flirting with him. :) I may have just been the first post in my area.

No that would be liberals. Freedom works is conservative.

Right, and up is down, black is white, and slavery is freedom. Freedom Works - because some are more equal than others. How are things going at Camp Peace & Love in Guantanamo Bay? How's the US Chamber of Compassion's latest attempt to crush unions and obliterate the American middle-class going? Maybe I should swing by the Fox Ministry of Truth to catch up on the latest updates about how President Obama is a homosexual Communist Muslim Atheist secretly in league with the Freemasons. Oh, but conservatives support freedom...honestly, who are you talking to when you spout crap like that?

Ah yes, Freedom Works - We Work Hard to Take Away Your Freedom.

Yep. Less government, lower taxes.....sounds like slavery to me. *eyeroll*

Right, and up is down, black is white, and slavery is freedom. Freedom Works - because some are more equal than others. How are things going at Camp Peace & Love in Guantanamo Bay? How's the US Chamber of Compassion's latest attempt to crush unions and obliterate the American middle-class going? Maybe I should swing by the Fox Ministry of Truth to catch up on the latest updates about how President Obama is a homosexual Communist Muslim Atheist secretly in league with the Freemasons. Oh, but conservatives support freedom...

Honestly, who are you talking to when you spout crap like that?

As an aside, what the hell is it with the American compulsion to stick "Freedom" in front of everything? It's gotten to the point where my "Take Seriously" meter drops by a few notches when I see it, like seeing AWESOME EXTREME MEGA in front of virtually anything else.

I swear to the gods the day I see SUPER AWESOME EXTREME MEGA FREEDOM <Product>, I'm joining a monastery in Tibet.

As for the OP's site, seriously? Teabagger slogans? Ads for Atlas Shrugged?

Last edited:
FreedomWorks | Lower Taxes, Less Government, More Freedom

It's called Freedom Connector. You can log in and connect with people from your area and around the country to discuss issues, events, etc. What a great idea!
"Freedom Works" is all about the huge corporations running roughshod over the working class. The Koch Bros. couldn't care less about you "freedom." "Sixteen tons and what do you get? Another day older and deeper in debt." - Tennessee Ernie Ford

Back
Top Bottom