• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Smiley 2010 Election!

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Debate Politics: 2010 ELECTION

Its that time of year again where we all vote to elect into Office our favorite smiley AND least favorite smiley!

The Voting will start today and end on December 22nd 2010 at 5pm Central Standard time!

You may only get ONE vote for each catagory.

The winning Smileys that win will go to Disney World for a week of debotchery and fun. Then comeback and rule with an iron fist.

Last edited:
The great :mrgreen:, it all it's green, grinning glory.

:mrgreen:

Assuming this is where we vote...

Debauchery and decadence. Gotta spell 'em to do 'em.

I vote that they be put in alphabetical order. Oh btw, where's the freaking poll?

I vote that they be put in alphabetical order. Oh btw, where's the freaking poll?

This IS the poll. You put down your favorite and then LEAST favorite
You must label the one you DO like of course.

I cant do a traditional poll because there are over 100 smileys to choose from.
Its just easier to pick the ones you like then we shall tally all the votes at the end.

The great :mrgreen:, it all it's green, grinning glory.

:mrgreen:

Assuming this is where we vote...
Well, that was my favorite, now for my least favorite...

Well actually, I didn't really have one, but after examining the available options, I choose this one, since It seems to have little purpose: :sun

Favorite: :respekt:

Least favorite: :aliens2:

My favorite: :prof
My least favorite: :2bow:

VERRRY hard for me to choose though. There are so many good ones and a decent amount of bad ones.

Back
Top Bottom