• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama's "predator drones" and Jonas Brothers comment.

What do you think he meant by this comment?

• Total voters

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
At this year's White House Correspondents' Dinner....

Seeing the Jonas Brothers sitting in the audience at the dinner, Obama said:

"Sasha and Malia are huge fans, but boys, don't get any ideas. Two words for you: predator drones. You will never see it coming."

Ah, crap. I forgot to post the poll.

Do you think it was purely a joke or dangerous violent rhetoric? ;)

Completely and utterly a joke and ridiculous to even think otherwise.

of course Obama was making an obvious threat to the jonas brothers before all of the gathered white house correspondents

no way could that have been a joke about his preteen daughters

just like scott brown was obviously pimping out his daughters during his acceptance speech. it could be taken no other way

how pathetic these threads have become

Dangerous threat and all Americans should be running in circles waiving their hands everywhere.

God I wish he would do it. Their songs suck.

That would be funny if he was serious or had a predator drone tail their tour bus as they were traveling down the road.

Ahaa my dad would do the same thing, if he had access to predator Drones. It was a joke that says stay away from my daughters. lol Like my dad saying I'll be holding my gun when your date arrives, and will be cleaning it. My dad does it all the time as a little joke for over protective dads. ;)

Wow. What a stupid thread.

I would have to say, predator drones would one up the "cleaning the shotgun" type of intimidation

At this year's White House Correspondents' Dinner....

Seeing the Jonas Brothers sitting in the audience at the dinner, Obama said:

"Sasha and Malia are huge fans, but boys, don't get any ideas. Two words for you: predator drones. You will never see it coming."

what a silly post.

Wow. It was meant to be funny. Guess you don't have my sense of humor. :shock:

Actually, I do. That's why I didn't find it funny!

Ok I'll admit it --- I had to go look up who the Jonas Brothers were. :roll:

Is it too late to request Obama make good on the bad joke? Jesus that stuff is awful.

Ok I'll admit it --- I had to go look up who the Jonas Brothers were. :roll:

Is it too late to request Obama make good on the bad joke? Jesus that stuff is awful.

I think that the horrendous nature of their music is primarily what makes it an excellent joke.

I think we would be hard-pressed to find an adult male in this country who wouldn't be overjoyed at the thought of the Jonas brothers being blown up for their crimes against humanity.

I think that the horrendous nature of their music is primarily what makes it an excellent joke.

I think we would be hard-pressed to find an adult male in this country who wouldn't be overjoyed at the thought of the Jonas brothers being blown up for their crimes against humanity.

My friend who just celebrated his 21st birthday has all their songs on his iTunes. And two of their songs are on his Top 10.

I do like the Camp Rock CD (with Jonas Brothers on it) that I play while the kids are cleaning out their desks on Fridays. :3oops:

Back
Top Bottom