• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is this website illegal?

Is this site legal?

• Yes

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

Toothpicvic

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
(Did not include link because site contains offensive content)

wwwDOTwhitehonorDOTcom

It's a Neo-Nazi website that contains manuals on how to make bombs and hide illegal weapons from police with the intent of killing non-whites. The site claims it's content is protected by the 1st Amendment. I don't know it it's legal or not, so I wanted to hear someone else explain it. And while I agree that it's crazy, I personally don't think it's that much of a threat. Thoughts?

Legal, as long as it isn't promoting sedition or making direct threats against the POTUS.

They certainly don't make any bones about their point of view, do they? "Powered By Hate"! When you move your mouse around there, a lovely 'Heil Hitler' trails behind the mouse. :doh

I suspect the Dept of Homeland Security is keeping an eye on this fruitcake... :lol:

I created this website with the intent of providing White Racists with information on what we can do to effectively secure the existence of our people.
We have tried "voting" within the system for a candidate that doesn't seem as evil as his opponents, but all present politicians are jewish-puppets and race-traitors; and if by a miracle, one actually cares about the future of the White Race, the jews in power won't let him win anyway. We have tried writing letters to "our" congressmen and senators and state representatives. We have joined bogus organizations with the promise of victory, but eat, meet and retreating only lead to making us "feel good" without actually doing anything to help our Race. Why would someone who works day and night for the destruction of the White Race do anything but laugh at our pleads for mercy?!?
Peaceful methods such as these have tried and failed. We must not be afraid to change. Mass distribution of the Truth is the only somewhat effective peaceful method that can do some good for our Race at this point in time. And propaganda alone is not going to secure the existence of our people.
This is not a game we are talking about; this is our Fight and Struggle for our mere Existence on this Earth. The time has come to fight. We have wasted too much time already trying to take the "easy road" out and that has led us to being less than 50% of the population in America. God gave the White Race the brains to make guns and weapons, but He won't pull the trigger for you.
So there won't be any games or funny stuff here because the Great Aryan Race is going to die.....unless White Racists around the world start taking some serious action against our murderers.

You are of Aryan blood, and valor is part of your genetic makeup, no matter how deeply it has been buried by a lifetime of Judaic conditioning and intimidation. Look into your heart, and make the decision that from this day on you will no longer allow fear to rule your life. To allow fear to rule your life is to disgrace yourself, to be far less than a man, and I want every one of you to stop disgracing yourselves and our Folk.

I voted not by accident I meant yes

THe anarchists guide is legal

Information on how to do things should never be made illegal, only the actual intent to do things that are illegal should be illegal

So the knowledge on how to build bombs, extract ricin, create mustard gas should not be made illegal, creating them with the intent to use should

Ah, yet another purposely misleading poll. The thread title is "Is this site illegal" but the poll itself asks "is this site legal". Most people won't catch that the OP has purposely switched the position around 180 degrees.

Ah, yet another purposely misleading poll. The thread title is "Is this site illegal" but the poll itself asks "is this site legal". Most people won't catch that the OP has purposely switched the position around 180 degrees.

He actually probably did that by accident.

Back
Top Bottom