• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

7 Mexican police officers killed in Ciudad Juarez

MyOwnDrum

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
This escalation of the 'drug war' is, in my opinion, entirely meth related. Ever since states here in the U.S. cracked down on ingredients needed to make methamphetamine the manufacture of it went south of the border, fueling this new drug cartel.

These drug smugglers are more violent than ever. Obvious to me is that many are also using meth. Meth makes people into maniacs. It severely disrupts normal neurotransmitters and makes people crazy.

I think you have evidence here that making drugs illegal and hard to get fuels underworld crime. Also, meth is worse than heroin. But, when it was a cottage industry in rural America, we never saw anything like this.

FOXNews.com - 7 Mexican police officers killed in Ciudad Juarez

CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico -- Gunmen ambushed two police vehicles at a busy intersection in this drug- and violence-plagued city, killing seven officers and a 17-year-old boy who was passing by, authorities said.

Six of the police officers killed in Friday's attack were federal, and one was a local police woman, said Enrique Torres Valadez, a spokesman for the state of Chihuahua, where Ciudad Juarez is located. Two local police officers were in critical condition.

Authorities said the police officers had stopped to talk to a street vendor who flagged them down for he

Meth in my opinion is the most dangerous of all illegal drugs. That **** will **** you up. Everything possible has to be done to clamp down on it. In that process lives are gonna be lost. There's a lot of money to be made, and some crazy mother****ers willing to try and make it.

I am sorry, this should not be in the Breaking News section as this is a daily occurance.

Nothing new about it.

Back
Top Bottom