• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which of these is an animal?

Which of the following is an animal?

• Total voters

Panache

Irrelevant Pissant
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
The title says it all.

Wolf - Yes.
Ant - Yes.
Bluebird - Yes.
Igneous Rock - No.
Maple Tree - No.
Alligator - Yes.
Evergreen Tree - No.
Elephant - Yes.
Sara Palin - Maybe. What is a "Sara Palin" and is it part of the Kingdom Animalia?
Other (please explain) - No need.

here are a pair of REALLY cool animals, a Dendronepthya Coral, and a well camouflaged Cowry.

DOEP164-041.jpg

Last edited:
how did you know my dog's name was igneous rock?

<and yes, insects are animals>

Last edited:
But wait, don't you guys get it? What do you call to get bugs out of your house? Insect control or animal control?

But wait, don't you guys get it? What do you call to get bugs out of your house? Insect control or animal control?

who do I call? ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCHFVTQKqdQ"]YouTube- Ghostbusters Theme Song[/ame]

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal]Animal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

From the above link:
The word "animal" comes from the Latin word animal (meaning with soul, from anima, soul). In everyday colloquial usage, the word usually refers to non-human animals. Frequently only closer relatives of humans such as vertebrates or mammals are meant in colloquial use.

Oh nothing, I was assuming you thought I was serious.
Not really.

I allowed for the possiblity, however.

Biologically speaking, all of the following are members of the animal kingdom:

Wolf
Ant
Bluebird
Alligator
Elephant
Sara Palin (Assuming you mean Sarah Palin)

no-wonder Sarah Palin is a puppet.lol

of course sarah palin is an animal! she's like the boa constrictor whenever she winks she has you in her icy grip! :rofl

Naturally Sarah Palin is an animal.

If she was a Democrat, she'd be a vegetable.

Back
Top Bottom