• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Climategate: Gore falsifies the record

I think most people realize that Gore is a scheister.

I'm not surprised by the attempt to take an ancilliary issue and make it the primary one. Sounds to me like he was saying the most recent he saw was 10 years old. He admitted he hadn't read them all, and then went on to say they were old. so what? I'm interested in the issue. IE., the ISSUE, not the clown circus surrounding the emails. I haven't looked at the emails at all. Why? because it has nothing to do with the fact that a couple of people being biased, doesn't change anything for the entire scientific community or the science or the data itself.

gee, let's criticise someone for commenting on something they haven't seen all of, which is completely inconsequential, anyway.

I'm not surprised by the attempt to take an ancilliary issue and make it the primary one. Sounds to me like he was saying the most recent he saw was 10 years old. He admitted he hadn't read them all, and then went on to say they were old. so what? I'm interested in the issue. IE., the ISSUE, not the clown circus surrounding the emails. I haven't looked at the emails at all. Why? because it has nothing to do with the fact that a couple of people being biased, doesn't change anything for the entire scientific community or the science or the data itself.

Actually yeah it does. Those emails show not only how they manipulated the data but how they targeted those who did not agree with them.

You really should take some time to read them.

gee, let's criticise someone for commenting on something they haven't seen all of, which is completely inconsequential, anyway.

Then he shouldn't have commented at all.

Actually yeah it does. Those emails show not only how they manipulated the data but how they targeted those who did not agree with them.

You really should take some time to read them.

Then he shouldn't have commented at all.
"they" ...hmmm.

the statistical sample is an important consideration whenever using evidence to form a conclusion, around it.

what percentage were "they"?

.001%? less? more? any idea?

I say we just put global warming in a lockbox.

"they" ...hmmm.

the statistical sample is an important consideration whenever using evidence to form a conclusion, around it.

what percentage were "they"?

.001%? less? more? any idea?

If "they" are some of the leaders of the global warming hoax then yes its very important.

You do realize the world hasn't warmed by their own admission in 10 years right?

If "they" are some of the leaders of the global warming hoax then yes its very important.

You do realize the world hasn't warmed by their own admission in 10 years right?

oh, Okay. "if". it all makes sense now. You're betting on a hypothetical.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias[/ame]

Watched a show on the History channel about Einstein this week. It was amazing the lengths and patience he dedicated to proving and DISPROVING his theory of relativity. He absolutely wouldn't accept the theory himself until it was indisputably proven.

What happened to science?

We used to have Einstein. Now we have Gore.

Watched a show on the History channel about Einstein this week. It was amazing the lengths and patience he dedicated to proving and DISPROVING his theory of relativity. He absolutely wouldn't accept the theory himself until it was indisputably proven.

What happened to science?

We used to have Einstein. Now we have Gore.

Gore's a spokesman, not a scientist.

You could've fooled him.

Did Einstein have a spokesman?

he had advocates. and btw, politicians advocate. that's what they do. there are scientists in existence today. if you don't notice them, it doesn't mean they aren't there.

Someone presenting a power point based on research from scientists makes them a scientist too?

Again, Gore is not to be questioned. He thinks he's the scientist in all this.

Can I borrow your crystal ball sometime? It would be so cool to know what people are thinking! Awesome!

This is a blog. Get it in the right forum please.

This subject may well have become a blog, however it was started with a report from a newspaper.
Had you bothered to follow the initial link, even you might have realized this salient fact.

Can I borrow your crystal ball sometime? It would be so cool to know what people are thinking! Awesome!

Did you see Gore when the point was made to him that the polar bear population was increasing? His science is not to be questioned.

Did you see Gore when the point was made to him that the polar bear population was increasing? His science is not to be questioned.

What? You mean that the Polar Bear population is increasing? This won't do! Burry that fact immediately, and ridicule anyone that attempts to bring it to light!

j-mac

I haven't seen Gore ever say he was a scientist or allude that he qualified as a scientist. Have a source?

Back
Top Bottom