• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Report: Daughter of Sen. Corker carjacked

she's fine. random crime sucks.

I am glad she's alright...however I first thought:

She should have had a gun.

I am glad she's alright...however I first thought:

She should have had a gun.

That what, I thought too, being in a high crime area I know I'd would have a handgun. Plus, with her being a senator daughter she is a prime target for the most part for thugs.

That what, I thought too, being in a high crime area I know I'd would have a handgun. Plus, with her being a senator daughter she is a prime target for the most part for thugs.

It's a shame DC bans/regulates handguns to the point where...oh...only criminals have them, and people who own them can only have them in their house and with a triggerlock on them.

And they thought it was safe for white people to go back to DC...

It's a shame DC bans/regulates handguns to the point where...oh...only criminals have them, and people who own them can only have them in their house and with a triggerlock on them.

And they thought it was safe for white people to go back to DC...

Its a shame, but I can understand why thought. It the home of the president ecttt. So, I would assume that is why thought, but I need to do more research on this subject.

Last edited:
and yet iraq had all that crime after we invaded, even though so many iraqis had ak-47s. it was an nra paradise.

and yet iraq had all that crime after we invaded, even though so many iraqis had ak-47s. it was an nra paradise.

Alright, I'm going to pretend you're not trolling...

at which point I would like to see your data, proof, or evidence of this.

Don't let me down, Scotty.

Back
Top Bottom