• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Support for Health Care Plan Falls to New Low

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
If the Democrats keep this up, they will be committing political suicide, which wouldn't bother me a bit.

Health Care Reform
Support for Health Care Plan Falls to New Low

Monday, November 23, 2009

Just 38% of voters now favor the health care plan proposed by President Obama and congressional Democrats. That’s the lowest level of support measured for the plan in nearly two dozen tracking polls conducted since June.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 56% now oppose the plan.

Half the survey was conducted before the Senate voted late Saturday to begin debate on its version of the legislation. Support for the plan was slightly lower in the half of the survey conducted after the Senate vote.

Prior to this, support for the plan had never fallen below 41%. Last week, support for the plan was at 47%. Two weeks ago, the effort was supported by 45% of voters.

Health Care Reform - Rasmussen Reports

Last edited:
If the Democrats keep this up, they will be committing political suicide, which wouldn't bother me a bit.

Oh, Rasmussen:

We Distort, you Comply

Oh, Rasmussen:

We Distort, you Comply

Show us a poll, any poll, that has come out since HR 3200 that shows a solid majority of support for Obamacare. Thanks in advance.

Newsflash: 51% isn't a solid majority.

Fox News/Opinion Dynamics shows it 35% to 51%

There will be more coming out this week.

Show us a poll, any poll, that has come out since HR 3200 that shows a solid majority of support for Obamacare. Thanks in advance.

Newsflash: 51% isn't a solid majority.

As far as I know, there aren't any... But lets see if our democrat friend can find any.

I'd hate you if there wasn't a beautiful woman in your avatar.

:)

Woah, woah, let me clear things up:

I'm not a Democrat.
I am a progressive. I don't ever support moderate or conservative Democrats.
I'll support whoever is a liberal or progressive.
I'm certainly not stuck with the party.

Also, I hate this bill. It is GARBAGE. It is a giveaway for HICs and other murderous death-profiteers. It doesn't even do anything until 2014.

I don't deny that most people also oppose this bill.

I simply don't trust Rasmussen. I don't care WHAT the numbers say. Rasmussen is garbage. Period.

As far as I know, there aren't any... But lets see if our democrat friend can find any.

The highest approval rating I recall seeing is 53%.

Woah, woah, let me clear things up:

I'm not a Democrat.
I am a progressive. I don't ever support moderate or conservative Democrats.

That's nothing to brag about...:rofl

That's nothing to brag about...:rofl

Better than being a con-man. :2wave:

It doesn't matter what you are Conservative, Liberal, it all ends in the exact same thing. Feeding the Radical Democracy. In 200 years our progeny will look back and read the arguments of this generation and will be upset because while they're doomed to squabble, we're doomed to argue health care forever.

Just another appendage of the Radical Democracy. Whether you vota yaya or vota no when it comes to Health Care, means absolutely nothing in the long run. The poison is still in the world, and the cancer still grows in Washington, D.C.

Pathetic, if you ask me.

CBS News Poll. Nov. 13-16, 2009

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way Democrats in Congress are handling health care?"

30% Approve
59% Disapprove

"From what you've heard or read, do you mostly approve or mostly disapprove of the proposed changes to the health care system under consideration in Congress?"

40% Approve
45% Disapprove

CNN/Opinion Research Corporation Poll. Nov. 13-15, 2009

"As you may know, the U.S. House of Representatives recently passed a bill that would make major changes in the country's health care system. Based on what you have heard or read about that bill, do you generally favor it or generally oppose it?"

46% Approve
49% Disapprove

Happy now?

You do realize of course, that "Progressives" are what the communists and Marxist in America have long described themselves as.

But if the title fits....

Back
Top Bottom