• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi Sets Trillion Dollar Health Care Vote for Saturday

Don't Tase Me Bro

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Queen Pelosi has set a vote for this Saturday, November 7th for the $1.05 trillion tyrannical health care bill they have pieced together in the House. The Democrats hold 258 House seats; 218 aye votes are needed to pass, which means 41 Democrats need to defect from their party in order to stop this, assuming no Republicans vote for it and I don't think any will. That might sound like a tall order, but it may not be. The Blue Dog Democrats as well as other more moderate Democrats representing Republican districts are considerably nervous after Tuesday night's election wins for the GOP in Virginia and New Jersey, so there will be considerable resistance to this bill, mainly on the grounds that it is too expensive.

This can be stopped, but the public has to take action. If your Congressman is a member of the Blue Dog coalition absolutely call their offices and tell them to oppose this bill. You can find a list of Blue Dog Democrats here.

If your Congressman isn't a member of the Blue Dogs, but still represents a moderate or Republican leaning district, like my Congressman, call them too. They are just as vulnerable to an angry public. And even if you have an out of touch far left kook "representing" you in Congress, it doesn't hurt to call them either. You might be surprised. And call the Republicans too, just to be sure.

If you don't want to be thrown in jail for not purchasing a government approved health care plan, or any plan at all, you had better take some action. If you don't you only have yourself to blame when intrusive government comes barreling down on you and your family.

Does she not seem like the most empty-headed figure in American political history. THAT is two gunshots away from being president.

Does she not seem like the most empty-headed figure in American political history. THAT is two gunshots away from being president.

She is the primary reason I pray for Obama and Biden's safety and good health. :lol:

Did anyone ever wonder why these Plans are 1,100 and oven 2,000 pages depending on which version you're talking about? The answer is kind of simple.

Let's go back a few years to the big Clinton, Lewinsky scandal.
Clinton said I did not have sexual relations with that woman. In a way he was accurate and being honest if you are talking about the old technical meaning of the term "Sexual Relations." But most people today see it's meaning as including any sex act. It's why the whole thing about what does "it" mean came up. If you look up "it" you find it has 14 dictionary results for the definition depending on how it's used.
This is why we see the latest incarnation of the Health plans now containing something like 1400 to over 2,000 pages with all the new additions. They want you confused and to not understanding what it all means.

Obama and everyone around him and Pelosi, Reid, all the Czars, disciples all and the rest are schooled in "Double Speak" which is as you know the use of language constructed to disguise or distort the actual meaning of what is being said. Obama and those around him have learned over years of manipulation in community organizing and politic to combine "Double Speak" and the "Saul Alenskey Rules for Radicals" and flat out propaganda to come up with machinations that are Machiavellian and hard for many to recognize for what they are.
If we look at the most important and meaningful documents in world history as far as I am concerned and we find that the "Declaration of Independence" was written on one page and the greatest document by far our "Constitution" was limited to only about 6 pages. Now we look at what these ne'er do wells are trying to force down our throats and you will find that my assessment is pretty damn accurate.
We have to stop this because they are trying to spend use into oblivion for a plan to cover 45 million when there are only 12 million uninsured. We would do well to address the causes of real problems and not get nuts for reasons unrelated to Health Care at all.
Even if your a Bush hating Liberal you have to ask what the hell is going on here and look at the real issues not the propaganda we are being told.

Did anyone ever wonder why these Plans are 1,100 and oven 2,000 pages depending on which version you're talking about? The answer is kind of simple.

Let's go back a few years to the big Clinton, Lewinsky scandal.
Clinton said I did not have sexual relations with that woman. In a way he was accurate and being honest if you are talking about the old technical meaning of the term "Sexual Relations." But most people today see it's meaning as including any sex act. It's why the whole thing about what does "it" mean came up. If you look up "it" you find it has 14 dictionary results for the definition depending on how it's used.
This is why we see the latest incarnation of the Health plans now containing something like 1400 to over 2,000 pages with all the new additions. They want you confused and to not understanding what it all means.

Obama and everyone around him and Pelosi, Reid, all the Czars, disciples all and the rest are schooled in "Double Speak" which is as you know the use of language constructed to disguise or distort the actual meaning of what is being said. Obama and those around him have learned over years of manipulation in community organizing and politic to combine "Double Speak" and the "Saul Alenskey Rules for Radicals" and flat out propaganda to come up with machinations that are Machiavellian and hard for many to recognize for what they are.
If we look at the most important and meaningful documents in world history as far as I am concerned and we find that the "Declaration of Independence" was written on one page and the greatest document by far our "Constitution" was limited to only about 6 pages. Now we look at what these ne'er do wells are trying to force down our throats and you will find that my assessment is pretty damn accurate.
We have to stop this because they are trying to spend use into oblivion for a plan to cover 45 million when there are only 12 million uninsured. We would do well to address the causes of real problems and not get nuts for reasons unrelated to Health Care at all.
Even if your a Bush hating Liberal you have to ask what the hell is going on here and look at the real issues not the propaganda we are being told.
Chuck Norris : Dirty Secret No. 1 in Obamacare - Townhall.com

Back
Top Bottom