• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Peace in the middle east... with boat racing?

Shewter

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
So, my Dad is part of the U-37 crew (Hydroplane Racing) and I got a call from him today in which he told me that they would be taking the race to the middle east!?!

Interesting to me. American Boat Racing Association decided to branch out during these times.

Doha, Qatar - The American Boat Racing Association (ABRA) and the Qatar Marine Sports Federation (QMSF) have agreed to have the final race of the 2009 ABRA unlimited hydroplane season in Doha, Qatar. Ten of the fastest racing boats in the world will travel here next November for the inaugural Oryx Cup event --the ABRA/UIM World Championship -- as a result of an Agreement in Principal reached January 9 between the ABRA and the QMSF.
American Boat Racing Association - Home

Apparently the Shiek (sp?) over there is very into Boat racing :)

Not too sure if this is "breaking" news but I thought it was an interesting place to send our guys.

If you're into Hydroplanes go ahead and throw in your cheers for the U-37 team! :lol:

U-37 Schumacher Race Team

Back
Top Bottom