• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Knowing that IDF snipers shoot demonstrators in the crotch, would you...

Knowing that IDF snipers shoot demonstrators in the crotch, would you...

• Participate in domonstrations anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Launch rockets into Israel.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am curious as to how a PDF of a forum post without any evidence to back his statement constitute as proof?

Everyone knows you don't shoot a guy in the dick. Doing that is just weak.

Everyone knows you don't shoot a guy in the dick. Doing that is just weak.

'Hey Avi you hear Ezra shot Ahmoud in the nuts?'.

Funny locker room conversations for sure.

If you think about it objectively, its a good tactic. You don't kill the guy, just stop him from seeding the next generation of killers.

Killing him would probably do that too...
Probably, but then the enemy would have a body to parade around and cry over. This way you take out at least two more who have to haul him off the street, then strain their resources as they need to take care of him.

Probably, but then the enemy would have a body to parade around and cry over. This way you take out at least two more who have to haul him off the street, then strain their resources as they need to take care of him.

Why is it necessary to shoot him in the balls then? Shoot him in the stomach. Easier shot and he'll die anyway due to ****ty medical care. Besides, shooting for the dick is just weak. Seriously.

Why is it necessary to shoot him in the balls then? Shoot him in the stomach. Easier shot and he'll die anyway due to ****ty medical care. Besides, shooting for the dick is just weak. Seriously.
For the reasons aforesaid. Seriously. Plus, in that male dominated society, the fact that the guy has to go through life sexually impotent probably makes him impotent in other ways as well.

In fact, the IDF would be well-served to make many of the women soldiers snipers. Imagine that affect on a young man's terrorist career.

I am curious as to how a PDF of a forum post without any evidence to back his statement constitute as proof?

Sniper's Hide has a history of deleting threads that reveal too much, so I made a PDF of this thread when I found it. You can either believe these gentlemen or not - that's your choice - but this thread is no longer active and I doubt if any of the discussants will confirm what they reported.

Sniper's Hide verifies discussants' self-reported rank, though, so I can assure you that the gentlemen in the quoted thread are of the rank specified.

At ArmTech I found this discussion of the IDF's use of supressed .22RF rifles for sniping:

"Ruger 10/22 Suppressed Sniper Rifle

"The need for a Suppressed 0.22 Sniper Rifle rose up when the Intifada (the Palestinian uprising against the Israeli regime in the occupied territories) broke out in 1987. The Israeli security forces needed a weapon with more firepower then the standard riot control rubber/plastic rounds, but at the same time less lethal then the 5.56 M193/M855 rounds of the M16/IMI Galil family of assault rifles. The Ruger 10/22, a 0.22 caliber semi auto sniper rifle (with 10 round rotary magazine), fitted with a X4 day optic, a full length suppressor and a Harris bipod, was selected."

Yeah, I saw that episode of south park about cartman and the chinese.

I gave my TV away when the Rockford Files went off the air and I haven't watched one since. I have no idea what you are referring to here. You will have to elaborate. Frankly, I rather doubt that reference to a cartoon show has any relevance to this discussion.

In fact, the IDF would be well-served to make many of the women soldiers snipers. Imagine that affect on a young man's terrorist career.

Most IDF snipers are female. Here is an article about a female IDF sniper instructor, Meet the IDF: Zina Milstein, 19,* Infantry Unit 500, Infantry Instructor | Jewish Journal and here is a photo montage: YouTube - IDF girls

Worldwide, about two-thirds of all snipers are female, though most of them are in developing countries. Russia and Israel are today the only developed countries that recruit women to be snipers. During WWII, sniping was the only combat role available to women in Russia. Stalin was convinced that they make better snipers because they are less prone to posturing. This is also why most guard dogs (in every country) are female.

The Palestinian getting shot in the crotch is not a terrorist, he's a demonstrator. If he were a terrorist, the IDF would kill him.

Last edited:
I gave my TV away when the Rockford Files went off the air and I haven't watched one since. I have no idea what you are referring to here. You will have to elaborate. Frankly, I rather doubt that reference to a cartoon show has any relevance to this discussion.

That's ok; by reading the other posts in this thread it's apparent everyone else got the relevance.

This thread is super-fail.

I choose option C. Do not launch rockets into a country with absolutely no regard for civilians... and hopefully not get shot in the dick.

Probably the most dishonest BS poll I have ever seen at DP.
The question is actually quite funny.

I don't care for the answers, but the question is that off-the-wall humor I love to see. I think its more satirical than serious.

Probably the most dishonest BS poll I have ever seen at DP.

Of course it does when it talks bad about your Buddies ..
Is that the freedom of speech ?

Is that the freedom of speech?
What's both ironic and sad Ahmed, is that you have to log-in to an American website to discover what freedom of speech actually is.

Back
Top Bottom