• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama says economy 'getting worse'

ReverendHellh0und

I don't respect you.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian

Obama earlier met with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. He said he went to Capitol Hill ahead of his inauguration because "the people's business cannot wait."

Wait he won't comment on the Israel thing, but he went to capitol hill to "Do the peoples business"? Now I can hardly complain, now that it appears he may out tax cut Bush, But I am curious as to those who stated "there is only one president" feel about this.

Comments?

"Obama told reporters, 'We have to act and act now,' in order to break what he called the 'momentum of this recession.'"

What really gets me about this is how Obama claims the economy needs immediate action to fix, but he and the Democrats in Congress are waiting for him to be in the White House to do it.

If the economy has been so terrible and is getting worse, then why are they waiting? Do something now.

The Democrats are not really concerned about restoring the economy as much as they are concerned about making themselves look like the heroes. They are much more concerned about the egonomy.

"Obama told reporters, 'We have to act and act now,' in order to break what he called the 'momentum of this recession.'"

What really gets me about this is how Obama claims the economy needs immediate action to fix, but he and the Democrats in Congress are waiting for him to be in the White House to do it.

If the economy has been so terrible and is getting worse, then why are they waiting? Do something now.

The Democrats are not really concerned about restoring the economy as much as they are concerned about making themselves look like the heroes. They are much more concerned about the egonomy.

Actually, like Bush, they are more concerned about taking money out of MY pocket and giving it to someone else.

This thread should be moved for a breaking news violation. This belongs in the "no ****" forum

Actually, like Bush, they are more concerned about taking money out of MY pocket and giving it to someone else.

McCain would have been no better either. Everyday I hope for a new Reagan Revolution.

Wait he won't comment on the Israel thing, but he went to capitol hill to "Do the peoples business"? Now I can hardly complain, now that it appears he may out tax cut Bush, But I am curious as to those who stated "there is only one president" feel about this.

Comments?

So what is the subject of this thread, the economy or the mid east crisis or just looking for an angle to bash Obama?

So what is the subject of this thread, the economy or the mid east crisis or just looking for an angle to bash Obama?

Uhm I actually complimented him..... Stop failing. :lol:

But my criticism to this is how he has remained silent on the mideast thing all while seemingly moving foward on this economy stuff...

IE talking out of both sides of his mouth.

If you don't want to discuss it, The Good Reverend is giving you permission, not to! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom