• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Massacre in Czech Republic

The German

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
A man has rampaged through a restaurant in the Czech Republic with a firearm, according to reports he killed 8 people and wounded several others.

He has apparently been cornerd and killed by police.

More info still to come.

BBC News - Shooting in Czech town 'kills eight'

Good gawd! Is there any end to this ****?

The supect wasnt killed, but arrested.

I guess we will soon know what his motives were.

The supect wasnt killed, but arrested.

I guess we will soon know what his motives were.

It probably has something to do with the voices in his head.

It probably has something to do with the voices in his head.

We dont know. And it is always best to wait until we know.

When the Boston bomings happend I was utterly disgusted at how parts of the American left emidiatly concluded and to some extent even hoped for it to be a right wing terrorist attack.

When the Madrid bomings happend I was disgusted at how the conservative Spanish government tried to blame it on Basques.

When the Norway massacre happend I was disgusted at how parts of the political right emidiatly balmed it on muslims.

Always wait until the smoke has cleard and the facts are clear with such matters.

When the Boston bomings happend I was utterly disgusted at how parts of the American left emidiatly concluded and to some extent even hoped for it to be a right wing terrorist attack.

When the Madrid bomings happend I was disgusted at how the conservative Spanish government tried to blame it on Basques.

When the Norway massacre happend I was disgusted at how parts of the political right emidiatly balmed it on muslims.

Always wait until the smoke has cleard and the facts are clear with such matters.

As always I am immediately assuming this is the work of Mennonites.

Cue the assholes "If only Czechs were armed..." in 3... 2... 1...

Cue the assholes "If only Czechs were armed..." in 3... 2... 1...

They will turn up now after you provocted them to comment.

This is the breaking news section.

I think it is mainly meant for information to be posted as it comes to be known.

And I believe most members know that.

Ja, their straw hats, overalls and beards are a dead giveaway.

Probably a retaliation for the Czech Republic ban on button hooks.

As always I am immediately assuming this is the work of Mennonites.

There is currently a defence confrence of European rabbies in Prague so it could be an antisemetic attack.

The region where this happens borders Hungary and there have always been tentions between Hungarian and Czech nationalists at border region.

There have been lots of Islmaic terrorist attacks in the recent past.

There have been lots of right wing terrorist attacks in the recent past.

There have been lots of arson and bomb attacks in the recent past.

There have been various mad men who shot up places in the recent past.

Or this could have been some mad clown with a personal vendeta against the bar keeper.

I agree, but what fun is that? :)

That is because the US left-wing terrorists burn down ski resorts, liberate animals from testing labs, and throw paint on fur coats. We do not really have the left wing that might be seen elsewhere that would blow people up for the cause.

The mayor of Uhersky Brod told Czech television that the suspect, who may have been carrying two weapons, was a local man aged around 60

I assume that could rule out an islamist attack.

So now they report the gunman is dead and not aprehended.

Guess they might have shot him up and he died on the way to hospital.

Czech Interior Minister Milan Chovanec said the incident was the work of a "crazed individual".

case closed.

let the gun control flame war begin.

I`ll start:

This wouldnt have happend if the restaurant owner would have been able to own a gun and stash it under his counter

:fueltofir

This wouldnt have happend if the restaurant owner would have been able to own a gun and stash it under his counter

Only if he had a german made gun. They are world renowned for their superior engineering and all.

So now they report the gunman is dead and not aprehended.

Guess they might have shot him up and he died on the way to hospital.

They are easier to apprehend that way.

Back
Top Bottom