• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sorenson case could lead to broader federal investigation Read more: http://www.kcci

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
It's a case making national headlines, which sources say may lead to a broader federal investigation into presidential politics and the Iowa Caucuses.
Former state Senator Kent Sorenson plead guilty to obstruction of justice and causing a federal campaign committee to falsely report expenditures.

While working for the Bachmann campaign, he switched his allegiance to the Ron Paul campaign, in exchange for cash. Ultimately, Rand Paul may end up being tarred with this scandal, which is unfortunate, since he is completely innocent. However, in the world of politics, there are no depths that his opponents, both Democratic and Republican, wouldn't be willing to sink to in order to derail Rand Paul's 2016 campaign. Let's see what happens, and if it turns out to be the worst, then Rand Paul will have my complete support. I might not agree with him 100%, but I hate douche bags with a passion.

Stay tuned, because it looks like more indictments are going to be handed down before this is over.

Article is here.

Re: Sorenson case could lead to broader federal investigation Read more: http://www.

While working for the Bachmann campaign, he switched his allegiance to the Ron Paul campaign, in exchange for cash. Ultimately, Rand Paul may end up being tarred with this scandal, which is unfortunate, since he is completely innocent. However, in the world of politics, there are no depths that his opponents, both Democratic and Republican, wouldn't be willing to sink to in order to derail Rand Paul's 2016 campaign. Let's see what happens, and if it turns out to be the worst, then Rand Paul will have my complete support. I might not agree with him 100%, but I hate douche bags with a passion.

Stay tuned, because it looks like more indictments are going to be handed down before this is over.

Article is here.

I read this earlier today. I totally agree. The first thing I wondered is who is going to be the next recipient of the next arrest warrant. Probably someone from Rand Paul's campaign staff.

Back
Top Bottom