• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lauren Bacall dies

Bacall was a very intelligent, classy, sexy lady. Going quickly at a ripe old age of natural causes is not a bad way to go - I hope I'm as lucky.

My thoughts are with her family and friends and wish them comfort and many happy memories.

Bacall was a very intelligent, classy, sexy lady. Going quickly at a ripe old age of natural causes is not a bad way to go - I hope I'm as lucky.

My thought were very similar.

Man oh man she was a looker back in the day!! She always came across as a very classy lady unlike the absolute trash that Hollywood turns out today.
Here's lookin at you kid.

Total babe.

RIP.

One of a kind, even in her day. Her asking if he knows how to whistle is a classic line, beats any I can think of at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom