• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Americans Spent 7.45 BILLION Fighting Global Warming in other Countries.[W:7]

Libs=communist

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
CBS NEWS====John Kerry described this as a life-and-death challenge!!This was just reported and the money was spent between 2010 and 2012.I don't recall the house giveing 7.45 Billion to fight Global Warming in other countries??? May be a lib knows how this was done???? There has been no measuriable warming in the last 15 years. How do these people get away with this??

Re: Americans Spent 7.45 BILLION Fighting Global Warming in other Countries.

CBS NEWS====John Kerry described this as a life-and-death challenge!!This was just reported and the money was spent between 2010 and 2012.I don't recall the house giveing 7.45 Billion to fight Global Warming in other countries??? May be a lib knows how this was done???? There has been no measuriable warming in the last 15 years. How do these people get away with this??

Is this a troll? I think its a troll.

libs=communist

3588495+_e37b58beb0210a2b8cf43935e93a504c.jpg

Cons=fascist

Thread title said:
Americans Spent 7.45 BILLION Fighting Global Warming in other Countries.

Sucka's! :devil:

America fought global warming and there hasn't been any in over a decade? Sounds like mission successful to me. :)

Moderator's Warning:
Okey doke! 6 posts in? The personal and off-topic comments need to stop right now. Stick to attacking the topic and not each other or you're outta here.

The electorate allows it to happen. They get swept up in an ideology and feel they can save the world, when in fact they can't even get their own lives in order.

Back
Top Bottom