• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton is Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person of 2013.

anatta

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Clinton acknowledged that she thought it was "important" that the United States have a female president,
Clinton said. "If you look at my friends and former colleagues, who are now in the Senate, it was the women senators, on both sides of the aisle, who finally broke the fever over the government shutdown and the debt limit. ... They have been working across party lines, and we need more of that."

Although speculation and rumors have been swirling for months over whether Clinton will make another run for the White House in 2016, she said she hasn't decided yet.
"Obviously, I will look carefully at what I think I can do and make that decision sometime next year."
Hillary Clinton on 2016 Presidential Run: I'll 'Make That Decision Sometime Next Year' - ABC News

Ugh. really despise the way she ran Sec of State, a complete globalist warhawk; on the other hand I think she could manipulate
the agencies much better then anyone else - she is detailed oriented, like her husband

Hillary Clinton on 2016 Presidential Run: I'll 'Make That Decision Sometime Next Year' - ABC News

Ugh. really despise the way she ran Sec of State, a complete globalist warhawk; on the other hand I think she could manipulate
the agencies much better then anyone else - she is detailed oriented, like her husband

Wow, 1994 called and said Hillary wasnt even that fascinating back then. Just another politician doing politician things. Might as well have listed Obama as most fascinating.

The reason and the only reason she was named was to pave the road for her run for POTUS.

Remember how heart broken WaWa is over Obama's failures.

Maybe she's thinks Hillary is actually the Messiah they've been waiting for...

To be fair, 2013 has been a bad year for fascinating people. Seriously, it's a bad list.

I'm fascinated with Jennifer Lawrence. She's hot as hell and doesn't care what anyone says, but she pulls it off with a lot of class. When I marry her someday, none of you assholes are invited. TAKE THAT.

Edit for seriousness, because the internet is serious business: WHO CARES WHAT BARBARA WALTERS SAYS ANYMORE? She's the main bobblehead on a sewing circle show, and as far as I know she's not even that anymore.

Fascination, leg tingles and talk of a messiah but certainly no bias among those journalists; feelings are facts too. ;)

One Liberal, Feminist Hag promoting another Liberal, Feminist Hag. Nothing to see here folks.

Detail oriented ?

You mean she's a cold hearted evil bitch who puts her political future ahead of the truth behind the murder of 4 Americans.

What kind of person gives a someone like Clinton a pass ? What the hell is wrong with Liberal Democrats ?

She looked into the eyes of the parents who lost their Sons under HER WATCH, and lied. She chose to perpetuate a false narrative about a "protest" instead of being honest.

If she cares that little about the lives of personel under her watch, what makes you think she gives a rats ass about the average voter ?

Detail oriented ?? Wow, she's a disaster and I wish Liberal voters would sincerely start thinking about their countrymen, instead of trying to shore up their collpasing ideology.

This reminds me (to a much less of an extent) of Obama winning the Nobel Peace prize. Just another way to push the liberal candidate up the ranks in the media to gain PR attention.

One Liberal, Feminist Hag promoting
another Liberal, Feminist Hag. Nothing to see here folks.

The Ops author says she's " detail oriented ".

What does that even men ? These are the same people that thought Obama was qualified because the media TOLD THEM he was qualified.

They equated Presidential qualofications with nonsensical bumper sticker slogans like " Hope and Change ".

Detail oriented ?

You mean she's a cold hearted evil bitch who puts her political future ahead of the truth behind the murder of 4 Americans.

What kind of person gives a someone like Clinton a pass ? What the hell is wrong with Liberal Democrats ?

She looked into the eyes of the parents who lost their Sons under HER WATCH, and lied. She chose to perpetuate a false narrative about a "protest" instead of being honest.

If she cares that little about the lives of personel under her watch, what makes you think she gives a rats ass about the average voter ?

Detail oriented ?? Wow, she's a disaster and I wish Liberal voters would sincerely start thinking about their countrymen, instead of trying to shore up their collpasing ideology.
:) I brought up 'detail oriented", as opposed to Obama whom seems to be more of the management style of George Bush.
Neither one strikes me as being able/willing to drill down an 'manipulate' the Alphabet Agencies.
At least Bill was interested enough and capable of doing so.

Alphabet agencies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We saw H. Clinton work on HC reform; while it was a Rube Goldberg contraption, at least she could manipulate them into a flow chart.

You get NO DISAGREMENT with me on Bengazi (though Libyan War itself is much more a problem IMHO).
Did I mention she's a globalist warhawk??

The Ops author says she's " detail oriented ". What does that even men?

I don't know for certain, but my guess is that it means Hillary knows what to do with her tongue when she and Ms. Walters get together in private. ;)

From what I have seen most independents liked her as Secretary of state which I think is a plus. I know the Republicans tried to tar her with Benghazi, but so far none of that has worked. I never thought about running agencies, but you are probably right there too. Perhaps the determining factor if she is to get elected is do the voters equate her with Bill who is now real popular among indies or with Obama which isn't. Keep in mind when it comes to a presidential run, Independents make up approximately 45% of the electorate.

So now we have 3 organizations that hand out 'Liberal of the Year".

Time, Nobel,and ABC.

So now we have 3 organizations that hand out 'Liberal of the Year".

Time, Nobel,and ABC.

They won't be the last and just wait until 2015... a dozen or more I would guess will do the same thing.

Detail-oriented: "whether it was the result of a protest or some guys walking down the street decided to kill some Americans... what difference does it make?"

I saw some of the interview, and it wasn't even like Barbara was fascinated by how she didn't do her job as SecState. It was just celebrity crush. I would be insulted being put in the same list as Miley Cyrus.

Back
Top Bottom