• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2016 Democratic Primary

DEMOCRATS ONLY PLEASE - YOUR TOP CHOICE FOR 2016 DEMOCRATIC NOMINATION FOR PRESIDENT

• Joe Biden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John Kerry

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Howard Dean

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Bernie Sanders

• Martin O'Malley

• Brain Schweitzer

• Amy Klobuchar

• Kirstin Gillibrand

• Other (Please specify)

• Total voters
Didn't redress make a set of 2016 primary polls as well not too long ago?

How about making a non-weasel poll ? "none of the above". I'm sick of the duopoly.

How about making a non-weasel poll ? "none of the above". I'm sick of the duopoly.

I looked on wikipedia at United States presidential election, 2016 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for all of the likely and potential candidates.

There is also the "Other (Please specify)" option if you wish to vote for someone else? I'm not a Democrat but from what I remember, General Wesley Clark seemed alright - he had a good idea to teach the military to learn arabic. I also liked that he pretty much sacrificed his campaign to yell at a reporter when he defended the U.S. military. I don't think he will run then though.

Who else would you have in mind to vote for in the Democratic Primary?

Way too early for me to know but I wouldnt vote on Kerry in the primary and I doubt I would vote on Biden.

Way too early for me to know but I wouldnt vote on Kerry in the primary and I doubt I would vote on Biden.

Ah. Kerry had the whole Swift Boat thing come up in 2004. He is also part of Skull & Bones.

Biden is too goofy. He was also against the bin Laden raid in May 2011.

Any other choices? I know that Charlie Crist is a long shot - but if he wins the Florida gubernatorial race again next year - I wonder if the Democrats would ever give him a chance in national office? I mean, he was pretty moderate anyway. The guy endorsed McCain in 2008.

Howard Dean ------------- Heeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaa

I looked on wikipedia at United States presidential election, 2016 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for all of the likely and potential candidates.

There is also the "Other (Please specify)" option if you wish to vote for someone else? I'm not a Democrat but from what I remember, General Wesley Clark seemed alright - he had a good idea to teach the military to learn arabic. I also liked that he pretty much sacrificed his campaign to yell at a reporter when he defended the U.S. military. I don't think he will run then though.

Who else would you have in mind to vote for in the Democratic Primary?

good point. honestly I haven't thought about it, since Hillary is being coronated by the press.

I'll prolly go 3rd party, like i've been doing of late.

Oh good, more humor; this time from the GOP side. I like what you're doing. Some threads are fun to watch and it seems you may have two started. :mrgreen:

Good fortune (again)

Thom Paine

This list is short one Elizabeth Warren.

She already pledged to finish her current term, in which she would be up for re-election in the 2018 election. Then again, a lot of them say that. But the press seems to have written her off for now.

Oh good, more humor; this time from the GOP side. I like what you're doing. Some threads are fun to watch and it seems you may have two started. :mrgreen:

Good fortune (again)

Thom Paine

LOL Yes these are fun to watch. It can almost be as exciting as watching the results come in on election night.

Hey. I said almost.

good point. honestly I haven't thought about it, since Hillary is being coronated by the press.

I'll prolly go 3rd party, like i've been doing of late.

They always do that BEFORE they announce. They build them up before they announce, even. Then once they announce, they all make them look bad so that they can get prominence for either exposing a President or Presidential candidate.

Any ideas for 3rd parties or 3rd party candidates that you would consider voting for?

Come on Democrats. Vote in here.

Or are there even any Democrats in the several thousands of users on here?

what-difference-does-it-make-meme-generator-what-difference-does-it-make-ee8d52_zps7f4cd1051.jpg

I would laugh at that picture, but in reality it's really sad that that failure of a Secretary of State thinks she can get away with such a thing.

Also it is funny how only like, 4 people voted on here - and half of those votes were for "Other" - where-as in the Republican Poll, 36 people currently voted. That puts the GOP x9 over the Dems. I'm not sure who the only 1 fool is who actually voted for Hillary Clinton on this poll. Unless Hillary Clinton herself is a member of this forum and voted for herself.

Last edited:
I would laugh at that picture, but in reality it's really sad that that failure of a Secretary of State thinks she can get away with such a thing.

Also it is funny how only like, 4 people voted on here - and half of those votes were for "Other" - where-as in the Republican Poll, 36 people currently voted. That puts the GOP x9 over the Dems. I'm not sure who the only 1 fool is who actually voted for Hillary Clinton on this poll. Unless Hillary Clinton herself is a member of this forum and voted for herself.

And I think it could show that liberals think it is too early and need more information before we know who we are going to vote on and Republicans already made their minds up.

ps, I doubt I will vote on Hilary though.

And I think it could show that liberals think it is too early and need more information before we know who we are going to vote on and Republicans already made their minds up.

ps, I doubt I will vote on Hilary though.

Hillary Clinton is the democratic frontrunner if she runs. If not her, then Joe Biden is a frontrunner even if a weaker one. If not him then it's anyone's guess. John Kerry, perhaps? Or Howard Dean?

The Republicans haven't made up their mind. They always change who they consider frontrunner.

Hillary Clinton is the democratic frontrunner if she runs. If not her, then Joe Biden is a frontrunner even if a weaker one. If not him then it's anyone's guess. John Kerry, perhaps? Or Howard Dean?

The Republicans haven't made up their mind. They always change who they consider frontrunner.

But you didnt ask who I thought was forerunner, you asked who I thought I was going to vote on. It is too early for me to tell you that.

Back
Top Bottom