• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

House Stenographer Seizes Microphone In Bizarre Rant

rocket88

Mod Conspiracy Theorist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
House Stenographer Seizes Microphone In Bizarre Rant : The Two-Way : NPR

"He will not be mocked," the stenographer, later identified as Dianne Reidy, yelled into the microphone at the chamber's rostrum. "The greatest deception here is that this is not one nation under God. It never was. It would not have been. The Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons. They go against God."

:shock:

The mic was dead apparently, but you can still see her in the video. Just when you thought you've seen enough craziness in Congress, this happens. I guess it's a fitting tribute.

But did she get it on the transcript?

The video is great. She very calmly walks up, looks around, and just goes off. I'm surprised she didn't take her shoe off and bang it on the podium.

"The Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons. They go against God."

Uh....um.... really? ohhhkaaayyyyy...... :shock:

House Stenographer Seizes Microphone In Bizarre Rant : The Two-Way : NPR

:shock:

The mic was dead apparently, but you can still see her in the video. Just when you thought you've seen enough craziness in Congress, this happens. I guess it's a fitting tribute.

No - I actually feel bad for her.

Congress is full of a bunch of invalids who behave like children. That poor woman is supposed to listen to ALL OF IT and write it all down - day in and day out?

That's enough to drive anyone over the edge.

I'm being serious - how much BS can a person take without flipping out?

Congress is full of a bunch of invalids who behave like children. That poor woman is supposed to listen to ALL OF IT and write it all down - day in and day out?

It's a good point. This position should come with hazard pay on par with frigging special forces.

you don't know what it was like... You weren't there...

Sure, totally bring sympathy and empathy into it while I was imagining her at the booby hatch having a nice conversation with a jesus about how she got there. let us bring some al queda prisoners in, or maybe some rapists or child molestors. Why torture good citizens with having to listen to congress prattle on and transcribe their insanity.

Sure, totally bring sympathy and empathy into it while I was imagining her at the booby hatch having a nice conversation with a jesus about how she got there. let us bring some al queda prisoners in, or maybe some rapists or child molestors. Why torture good citizens with having to listen to congress prattle on and transcribe their insanity.

What in God's name are you talking about?

c'mon rocket, let's not mock a genuine mental health issue
that it was on the congressional floor is no doubt enticing, but it is still bad form to make fun of the mentally ill

I'm not mocking, just thought it was a weird story. Fitting though, for the House of Reps.

I couldn't help but notice she got dragged out of there just before she was going to give us the truth about 9/11.

Back
Top Bottom