• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

9/11 plane landing gear found in Lower Manhattan

Excon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

NEW YORK (MYFOXNY) -

Part of landing gear apparently from one of the jetliners that crashed into the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, has been found wedged between two buildings, one of them a mosque site, in Lower Manhattan, the NYPD said Friday.​

22090808_BG1.jpg

9/11 plane landing gear found in Lower Manhattan - New York News | NYC Breaking News

Wow.
Surprised that they missed this.

Obviously a plant, like dinosaur bones.

NEW YORK (MYFOXNY) -

Part of landing gear apparently from one of the jetliners that crashed into the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, has been found wedged between two buildings, one of them a mosque site, in Lower Manhattan, the NYPD said Friday.​

22090808_BG1.jpg

9/11 plane landing gear found in Lower Manhattan - New York News | NYC Breaking News

Wow.
Surprised that they missed this.

Interesting but not surprising . With multiple buildings coming down including two kind of tall ones, I am kind of amazed they have found what they have found.

Incredible. Reminds me of when they find bombs in Berlin.

A relic of times past.

It will be interesting to see how public any serial number tracing might be. My bet is that it will not be made public.

It will be interesting to see how public any serial number tracing might be. My bet is that it will not be made public.
??
Why is that?
130426-landing-gear-v-small-03.photoblog600.jpg

My bet is that it will not be made public.
Really? Why would you even say such?

Even if it turns out to be from a 9/11 jet, the conspiracy theorists will just nod in unison and claim it was planted.

lol, on the site of the controversial Islamic community center.

That's rich

Back
Top Bottom