• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President's Daily Guidence

Anthony60

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Feel free to update this with our hard working President's daily guidance. I've got his busy day for 3/26/13. Shhhh! Be quiet in the Whitehouse before 9:00 am, you don't want to wake him! My kids in grade school have a tougher schedule than this slacker.

10:30 AM
The President and the Vice President receive the Presidential Daily Briefing
11:15 AM
The President meets with senior advisors
12:30 PM
The President and the Vice President meet for lunch
1:45 PM
The President delivers remarks honoring the Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings and MLS Cup Champion LA Galaxy
3:35 PM
The President meets with Secretary of Defense Hagel

Absolutely pathetic.

I've found items about the same length in President Nixon's appointment logs in the past, other times they are stacked from moment to moment.

working non stop every day to create jobs that one is.

Yes, he will not rest! Until (fill in the blank) is accomplished. Damn, I guess he's solved all problems.

Would you rather he got up at 6 AM and came up with some new programs?

I didn't think so. Let him rest please.

You don't know the Presidents real schedule. Duh its a secret.

You don't know the Presidents real schedule. Duh its a secret.

To much extent, yes. With Nixon, again, I found Nixon eating dinner with so and so, swimming in a lake, taking phone calls from various folks throughout the day, flying from one end of the world to the other, etc etc. Depends.

To much extent, yes. With Nixon, again, I found Nixon eating dinner with so and so, swimming in a lake, taking phone calls from various folks throughout the day, flying from one end of the world to the other, etc etc. Depends.

We yeah Presidents sometimes do normal stuff. Most if the time 24 hours a day they are busy being President. Meeting with people.

Would you rather he got up at 6 AM and came up with some new programs?

I didn't think so. Let him rest please.

Yes, I think we should be thankful that he doesn't feel the need to get up early for work. I did read somewhere that he gets up to play basketball around 9 in the morning, then comes work. He has his priorities.

I really have to give him credit, he's in the office before 10AM today (only 5 minutes before). Now, that may not seem like much to anyone that works for a living, but it is progress. Kind of ironic, him giving remarks on the BRAIN initiative. And most of us don't get to include a movie in our work day, but he's really trying. He'll probably nap during the movie anyway.

9:55 am The President delivers remarks on the BRAIN Initiative
The East Room
Open Press
(Pre-Set 8:45AM; Final Gather 9:30AM – North Doors of the Palm Room)
10:30 am The President and the Vice President receive the Presidential Daily Briefing
Oval Office
Closed Press
11:15 am The President meets with senior advisors
Oval Office
Closed Press
2:10 pm The President holds a bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong of Singapore; the Vice President attends
Oval Office
Pool Spray at the Top
(Final Gather 1:50PM – Briefing Room)
4:30 pm The President and the Vice Presdent meet with Secretary of Defense Hagel
Oval Office
Closed Press
5:35 pm The President hosts cast and crew members of the movie 42 for a screening at the White House
The Family Theatre
Closed Press

Another stellar day for BO. Mr. president, North Korea is threatening us with nuclear weapons, can you look into that when you get a chance?

1:25 pm The President delivers remarks at a DNC event
Local Event Time: 10:25 AM
Atherton, California, Private Residence
Print Pool
For Remarks Only
3:25 pm The President delivers remarks at a DNC event
Local Event Time: 12:25 PM PDT
Atherton, California, Private Residence
Print Pool
For Remarks Only
4:40 pm The President departs San Francisco, California
Local Event Time: 1:40 PM PDT
San Francisco International Airport
Open Press
9:15 pm The President arrives Joint Base Andrews
Joint Base Andrews
Travel Pool Coverage
9:30 pm The President arrives the White House
South Lawn
Open Press
(Final Gather 9:00PM – North Doors of the Palm Room)

Oh, gosh. Looks like another not very busy day for Obama. Yeah, not much going on in the world, might as well take it easy. BTW, Easter was last week.

9:15 am The President hosts an Easter Prayer Breakfast; the Vice President also delivers remarks
The East Room
Pooled Press
(Final Gather at 9:00AM – North Doors of the Palm Room)
10:30 am The President and the Vice President receive the Presidential Daily Briefing
Oval Office
Closed Press

Are you getting tired yet?

Feel free to update this with our hard working President's daily guidance. I've got his busy day for 3/26/13. Shhhh! Be quiet in the Whitehouse before 9:00 am, you don't want to wake him! My kids in grade school have a tougher schedule than this slacker.

The President delivers remarks honoring the Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings and MLS Cup Champion LA Galaxy

Absolutely pathetic.

3/26 was a Tuesday so President Obama would have been going over the targeted-killing options, IIRC, @ 9:00 AM.

I've found items about the same length in President Nixon's appointment logs in the past, other times they are stacked from moment to moment.

The thing worth knowing is whether or not the fuller schedules were released in a timely open manner, or under some form of duress.

I won't bother looking at it today, since it is the weekend and any work we get from him is gravy anyway.

Yes because we know that schedules go exactly as planned and they put everything on the schedule for POTUS.. I wonder if they put "daily desk work"? Doubt it.. Interesting to see that the right is so intrigued with schedules now.... :roll:

Just to keep up, let's see what's on tap for today...

10:00 am The President and the Vice President receive the Presidential Daily Briefing
Oval Office
Closed Press
11:00 am The President delivers a statement
The Rose Garden
Open Press
(Pre-Set 9:45AM; Final Gather 10:35AM – North Doors of the Palm Room)
11:15 am The President meets with senior advisors
Oval Office
Closed Press
12:30 pm The President and the Vice President meet for lunch
Private Dining Room
Closed Press

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Office of Management and Budget Acting Director Jeffrey Zients discusses the President’s FY 2014 Budget at a news conference
South Court Auditorium
Open to pre-credentialed media
(Pre-Set 11:45AM; Final Gather 12:00PM – Stakeout Location)
3:35 pm The President and the Vice President meet with Secretary of the Treasury Lew
Oval Office
Closed Press
6:30 pm The President hosts Republican Senators for dinner
Old Family Dining Room
Closed Press

This is a very busy day for our POTUS! He may need to add in an extra vacation because of the toll it must be taking on him.
Only starts at 10AM though, bright and early for him. Does anyone know what the hell this guy does every morning that he can't get in at 8? Other Presidents got in there around 7AM. Is he just lazy?

Thought I would check in on the big guy's schedule. Looks like he has turned it down a knoch, instead of up. Isn't there a crisis at the VA? Vets are dying because they can't get care. One of his guys said he was really, really mad about the situation there. I guess it's all fixed now, unless he is working in secret. Could be golfing instead.

10:45 am The President drops by a meeting with business leaders
The Roosevelt Room
Pool Spray
Gather Time 10:25AM – Brady Press Briefing Room
5:00 pm The President meets with Secretary of Defense Hagel
Oval Office
Closed Press

Absolutely pathetic.

Please read breaking news forum rules before posting.

http://www.debatepolitics.com/break...aking-news-non-msm-guidelines-10-29-09-a.html

I must say this thread is a prime example of the sickness out there. You can look at any manager's or executives posted schedule and they will generally have little or nothing scheduled before 0900 or after 1500. There is a very good reason for this. It is not because they only work between 0930 and 1500 it is that you always try to keep the morning open for things that have come in overnight. You always try to keep your afternoon open for things that come up durning the day.

To suggest anything is outside the norm of this and to even make his schedule a point of contention says more about the sickness of the people (trying) to make a point of this rather than about the President. If this schedule makes you think a) that he is not working or b) is proof that he is not working then please seek a mental health professional. There is something upstairs that is not functioning properly.

I must say this thread is a prime example of the sickness out there.

The "....sickness out there" would be those who don't worship your president?

No, the "sickness out there" would be people who bash him over idiocy like this.

There's plenty Obama deserves criticism over. This isn't it.

I don't know anyone who worships the President. I seriously doubt you do either. I would suggest that if you truly believe that people who support the President worship him...then I would again suggest the afore mentioned mental health professional.

Back
Top Bottom