• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are you happy with NBC coverage of the Olympics? (read post before voting)

shelphs

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Are you able to view what you want when you want? What do you think of NBCs internet coverage?

A discussion exists over NBC delaying the releasing of Olympics coverage for an edited prime time spot. Does NBC offer alternate, user-friendly options via internet?

CTV is offering coverage of live and full and highlight reels of current and past events in all sports to ensure user-specificity satisfaction is secured.

I'm sure NBC is doing the same, but I've also heard a lot about delaying recordings. Is NBC coverage that bad?

CTV puts markers on pre-recorded material for highlights in all events regardless of participants. I have attached a picture below of such an example.

What's good and bad about NBCs Olympics broadcasting?

Also, what error message do you get when you try and access CTV coverage:

Athletics | - 2012 Olympics

Attachments

• z.high jump.jpg
    z.high jump.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 201
  • watch.jpg
    watch.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 364
Last edited:
I'm satisfied with the coverage, but then again I care very little for the olympics, so I'm not very hard to satisfy.

Back
Top Bottom