• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Blagojevich really, really likes the guy he's bunking with...

Top Cat

He's the most tip top
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
CHICAGO -- Two of Rod Blagojevich's former attorneys visited the former Illinois governor and say he is washing pots and pans as he begins his term at a Colorado federal prison.The attorneys said Blagojevich has three cellmates and gets along with all of them."The guy that he is bunking with, he likes very, very much," Sam Adam Jr. said. "They've bonded."

Rod Blagojevich Washing Dishes In Prison, Will Teach Shakespeare After 90-Day Dish Duty Stint Ends

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

So who's pitching and who's catching? Inquiring minds...

So who's pitching and who's catching? Inquiring minds...

Since he has 3 cellmates, maybe he's playing the "coupler" between two of them :lamo

I still can't believe they sent poor ol' Rod to the joint over this ****. What's even more unbelievable, is that he went to the hoosegow alone, for this ****.

Dont care. Maybe if he were suffering more it would act as a wake up call to corrupt politicians, but Im doubting it.
Disclaimer: I live in Illinois.
Disclaimer 2: I didnt vote for the corrupt bastard.

Back
Top Bottom