• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Couple Sees Jesus In Walmart Receipt

That doesn't look like Jesus, it looks like Robin Williams just gave up, and let go of himself.

Unless that's what Jesus looks like :lol:

$20 says this woman always votes republican (I'm just saying what we're all thinking).

I have been known from time to time to appear on Receipts at Wal Mart, Canadian Tire, Walgreens and many furniture retailers NEAR YOU!

I saw Puff the Magic dragon in cloud once.

Why is it that only Christians see images of Jesus?

Never a Jew or a Muslim or an atheist etc :2razz:

Why is it that only Christians see images of Jesus?

Never a Jew or a Muslim or an atheist etc :2razz:

Obviously because you need to believe Jesus was the son of God to be able to instinctively know what he looked like.

Obviously because you need to believe Jesus was the son of God to be able to instinctively know what he looked like.
The intended point. That’s why the question was rhetorical.

$20 says this woman always votes republican (I'm just saying what we're all thinking).

You're on. Two things:

The following Wednesday, the couple had just come home . . .

They're not married, but they as a couple had just come home. Very dem.

. . . when Simmons spotted the receipt on the floor

The receipt is on the floor. Super lib.

Last edited:
:lol: You'd think I'd've picked up on that too. :3oops:

Well, if you do manage to pick up Tashah, do be a good sport an let the rest of us know how it's done, o. k?

why would a face magicaly appear unless it was christs? durr. :)

Hey look - it's Dewy Cox in his 60's phase.

I see all kinds of crazy crap in Walmart. We can start with the employees and customers...

Who knows what happens in there.

So is this Jesus way of telling everyone that Walmart is not really the Great Beast? :2razz:Or is this Jesus way of saying he is running the Wal-Marts and not Satan? :mrgreen:

I doubt that the couple really didn't do something. They probably tried to make the receipt look this way and claim that the receipt had Jesus' head to grab a couple of headlines

Pareidolia.

We have such low expectations now. Back in the day he set bushes on fire and was a booming voice in the sky. Now, grilled cheese sandwiches and Walmart receipts. It's a bit underwhelming to say the least.

I doubt that the couple really didn't do something. They probably tried to make the receipt look this way and claim that the receipt had Jesus' head to grab a couple of headlines

I especially liked the bit where he saw the receipt 'on the floor.'

Back
Top Bottom